Bank account HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 01-20-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Bank account HELP

Hi,

I'm trying to add my bank account to my stealth paypal but I have a problem with the names.

I understand the bank details have to be real details, but the paypal details are stealth. When I try to add my bank it displays stealth first and last name, but I have change this to my real name? To edit the last name you have to change the paypal last name to my real one, therefore it will be stealth first name, real surname which won't mirror the ebay details? so confusing :( please help
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-20-2013

Longevity: 77%

1. Open bank account real names.
2. Open eBay and PayPal in stealth names
3. When you go to add your bank through PayPal make sure you enter your stealth details!
4. If you change them to your real name you will be linked.

Let me know if you need any other help with this.
Old 01-20-2013
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bant View Post
Hi,

I'm trying to add my bank account to my stealth paypal but I have a problem with the names.

I understand the bank details have to be real details, but the paypal details are stealth. When I try to add my bank it displays stealth first and last name, but I have change this to my real name? To edit the last name you have to change the paypal last name to my real one, therefore it will be stealth first name, real surname which won't mirror the ebay details? so confusing :( please help
p/p DO NOT see the name on the bank account only the sort code and account number

DO NOT CHANGE ANY NAME DETAILS ON P/P CONTINUE WITH THE STEALTH NAME AS IS.

Once set up NEVER let p/p take monies from your bank account as they will then see the real name so always leave a reasonable amount in the p/p balance to cover e/b fees and a couple or so refunds
EBlaze (04-07-2013), GreenBean (01-20-2013), keithy72 (01-20-2013)
Old 01-20-2013

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoneOther View Post
p/p DO NOT see the name on the bank account only the sort code and account number

Once set up NEVER let p/p take monies from your bank account as they will then see the real name so always leave a reasonable amount in the p/p balance to cover e/b fees and a couple or so refunds

read what he says. it can't be said any clearer
Old 01-21-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:

and you can remove bank account and re add it but do not do the mandate again, that way they can't even if they wanted to :-)

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 01-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Hi,

What you must do is leave the name as your stealth name in the PP fields. Do NOT change it.

The bank should let the microdeposits through as long as the bank is not on the bad stealth list.
Old 03-26-2013

Longevity: 66%

can i ask something?

if i add my new bank account to paypal (with stealth name)

what is the best way to widthdraw funds?

if i widthdraw to that account, will my funds go to my account? even with wrong name on it?
Old 03-26-2013

Yes they will although it may be worth doing some searching on this forum as some banks are not good for stealth.

Co-op is good for stealth
Old 03-26-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

So i have all my stealth accounts set up (hypothetically) Can I then use the same bank account sort code and account number on several paypal accounts as long as I enter stealth name and details. Or would I need to use a different bank account for each paypal account.
Thanks
Old 03-26-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You need a different bank account for EACH pp. You cannot reuse.

Also, given your questions...you NEED to a) read the guide and/or b) search and read through more forum posts...this is a basic question that you have stretched just clarifying for you
Old 03-26-2013

Longevity: 77%
Send a message via MSN to Imposter

Quote:
Hi,

Has anyone point this guy in the direction of the stealth guide yet :P
Old 04-07-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Hi-
I have read my stealth guide through several times (I love it). I am starting my database with all of my numbers for each account. Just thought of a quick question while doing it. My bank has the same routing number of course, but the numbers for checking and savings are different by 3 digits. Could the one I have never used (savings) be used as a "new" account? (I always do a search for my questions as I know duplicates are a pain, so please forgive if this has been answered). Thanks so much!
Old 04-07-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Acceptable to use the same bank but never the same account NUMBERS.

What you outlined will work.

Only question I must ask is which bank? lloyds is low on our liked list.

The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
EBlaze (04-10-2013)
Old 04-09-2013

Longevity: 85%

Quote:

wow did not realise pp can see your real name if pp take monies from bank....they did that to me for ebay fees one month around six months ago cos stupidly there was no funds in my paypal....****.
Old 04-10-2013
Subscribed [VIP]

Default Different account numbers, same bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Acceptable to use the same bank but never the same account NUMBERS.

What you outlined will work.

Only question I must ask is which bank? lloyds is low on our liked list.

Hi- sorry I did not back on here sooner. My dad is now freaking out because he fears his 11 year old account will become limited. He's a senior and ebay is something he really enjoys...
Anyway, the bank I am speaking of is my own personal local credit union in the states which I have been using for years on paypal.

It's odd as I have/had 3 accounts (4 with dad's) with the same last names attached. Neither my old account of 9 years or my dad's of 11 have been hit- yet. We both still sell. I figure it is only a matter of time, so I better start setting up some new ones.
Old 04-10-2013

Send a message via Skype™ to AuctionsDenied

there is alot of info about accts in the stealth guide as well as up to date info on this forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to AuctionsDenied For This Useful Post:
EBlaze (04-15-2013)