eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited Paypal - Shall I send docs or not? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/55895-limited-paypal-shall-i-send-docs-not.html)

infinitelyannoyed 01-27-2013 06:51 AM

Limited Paypal - Shall I send docs or not?

Here goes...

Got permanently limited on PP and indefinite suspension from EB last year. I have set up a stealth account which is slowly going well.

In the meantime, I started selling some of the same products I got limited for through FB and opened a new Business PP at my old address...slightly changed and a variation of my name.

Got a call yesterday from PP asking about how much I expected to get in each month and my business model. I said I sell over phone/post through a network of clients I have and upload tracking info to PP once I post goods. I did not mention FB to them. Lady seemed happy...

Early this morning I get a credit from Australia...and 6 minutes later the PP is temp limited...they are requesting the following:

Confirm bank
Confirm Business information
Confirm Delivery information (when I click on this there are no transactions showing to upload tracking for)
Confirm supplier invoices

I also have to confirm the phone for my address? They only spoke to me yesterday.

Should I just leave it and consider it gone. As a manual review will probably link to previous permanent limited PP. Or shall I send docs and try?

:help:

bruceuk 01-27-2013 07:21 AM

I would give them what they ask for and try it .
In the mean time create more accounts .

Mutant 01-27-2013 07:45 AM

No harm in trying IMO

rsot 01-27-2013 11:07 AM

1 thing to understand is that if you do the doc sending AND pass....not only does your account get reinstated but dont you think you would learn what to do for future account requests? :) Positive benefit potential...

Mutant 01-28-2013 05:12 PM

Isit just me but if i got requested for docs and they got accepted. I would move onto the next account after withdrawing my funds.

Or once your document verified are you even more under the radar so it's actually to your advantage?

GreenBean 01-28-2013 05:36 PM

@Mutant

No great advantage just because 'documents' passed.

It's helpful rather than a pass to freedom.

Can be no freedom since it's paypal.

:juggle:

Stigger 01-31-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitelyannoyed (Post 414774)
Here goes...

Got permanently limited on PP and indefinite suspension from EB last year. I have set up a stealth account which is slowly going well.

In the meantime, I started selling some of the same products I got limited for through FB and opened a new Business PP at my old address...slightly changed and a variation of my name.

Got a call yesterday from PP asking about how much I expected to get in each month and my business model. I said I sell over phone/post through a network of clients I have and upload tracking info to PP once I post goods. I did not mention FB to them. Lady seemed happy...

Early this morning I get a credit from Australia...and 6 minutes later the PP is temp limited...they are requesting the following:

Confirm bank
Confirm Delivery information (when I click on this there are no transactions showing to upload tracking for)

I also have to confirm the phone for my address? They only spoke to me yesterday.

Should I just leave it and consider it gone. As a manual review will probably link to previous permanent limited PP. Or shall I send docs and try?

Standard Practice, so....Do what you think is best, if you run from the account, don't go making another PP business account, really no benefit over any other, infact business accounts can be quite a pain in the bottom

jenupy2j 02-08-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitelyannoyed (Post 414774)
Here goes...

Confirm bank

Give it a go. I had my main ebay limited in 2 months asking me for :
business documentation, tax information, business plan!, supplier invoices etc etc.
I thought it was gone, but still gave in all the information. Patiently waiting, got reinstated after about a month.
Now the account is going strong 6 months with over 2K feedbacks lol.

I still have 2 backup stealths though which I made in the process of waiting for reinstating of my limited account.