eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   buying with paypal guest/ buying with stealth (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/56233-buying-paypal-guest-buying-stealth.html)

luke739 02-03-2013 05:59 PM

buying with paypal guest/ buying with stealth

Hey :help:

I have found that I have no trouble creating new ebay buyer accounts from my linked IP and house address. I wanted to buy an item that possibly looks suspicious but i could make good profit if its legit.

I have bought many items before as paypal guest with a new card and my same address details without trouble. However if i am scammed (as i have been once before on paypal guest) when i call paypal they say I have to create a paypal account in order for them to review the case and refund me. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Also how does one go about buying something from paypal stealth when ebay sellers say 'only post to confirmed paypal address'? I have tried before changing 15 xxxx road to 15A xxxx street ETC. but this did not work and my account was linked. tthanks for your help

moneyhustler88 02-04-2013 08:39 AM

using a guest account is very risky..why? Because your an unverified member of paypal. Also on amounts over £200 on a unverified account/guest account limitations can happen..I would stealth and verify your account..its alot more safer..too much risk with a guest account

luke739 02-05-2013 10:32 AM

thanks for the reply, i have already verified my stealth account but i am unsure how i can buy things from ebay and have them sent to my legit address when sellers only send to 'paypal verified address'

moneyhustler88 02-05-2013 11:03 AM

Hi just message sellers before you buy and ask them if they can send it as your 'away'.
the other option i can't share on here as it'll become too saturated..so private message me

NoneOther 02-05-2013 11:52 AM

Try not to use e/b messages to contact the seller if at all possible.

If you do use e/b messages then DO NOT include your real address in the message as e/b's bots scan for this and you will eventually get busted.

moneyhustler88 02-06-2013 04:29 AM

Aah wasnt aware of this noneother..good point

GreenBean 02-06-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke739 (Post 417815)
thanks for the reply, i have already verified my stealth account but i am unsure how i can buy things from ebay and have them sent to my legit address when sellers only send to 'paypal verified address'

It would be better to have a different address for a new stealth account. Even buyers can get caught by ebay/paypal.

Do you intend to sell on this account ever?

:pop2:

luke739 02-07-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 418199)
It would be better to have a different address for a new stealth account. Even buyers can get caught by ebay/paypal.

Do you intend to sell on this account ever?

:pop2:

no this stealth account i made only for buying stuff, for the record my paypal is permanently suspended but my ebay account is only suspended from selling but i can still buy things.

A lot of sellers refuse to send to an address now other than paypal and to PO boxes because they don't get seller protection and can be scammed

Sandy D 02-07-2013 09:04 AM

Some of the mom and pop postal stores give you an actual street address with a suite no or a plain number behind it.

Try looking for one of those.

jenupy2j 02-08-2013 07:29 PM

I used to message sellers to ship to my given address in messages but some didnt agree.

So i just made a new ebay & paypal with stealth details, added llyods bank verified everything. Everytime I make purchase on ebay, I enter my real suspended home address at checkout. Just don't keep the address on file.

It doesn't matter. You are just buying from that account. As long as you dont start selling you won't be suspended. I have been using this for about 3 months with no problems.

NoneOther 02-09-2013 05:04 PM

If you have had an account suspended then you are NEVER allowed to have another.

Using any info related to a suspended account the bots will get you eventually.

Any info you enter on e/b is recorded and retained regardless of whether you save it or not and will be seen on a manual review.

Buying accounts get suspended too, so don't ever think you are in the clear doing this.

You've been lucky so far but it may not last much longer.

GreenBean 02-09-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenupy2j (Post 419150)
It doesn't matter. You are just buying from that account. As long as you dont start selling you won't be suspended. I have been using this for about 3 months with no problems.

It DOES matter. From time to time ebay does 'sweeps' and catches out users with accounts like yours.

Re-using suspended info for buying can backfire.

May not happen at once.

Better to start fresh in stealth and reduce troubles.

Stigger 02-12-2013 02:44 AM

Quote:

I used to message sellers to ship to my given address in messages but some didnt agree.

So i just made a new ebay & paypal with stealth details, added llyods bank verified everything. Everytime I make purchase on ebay, I enter my real suspended home address at checkout. Just don't keep the address on file.

^^^^The a golden rule for stealth^^^^

Never use your band info twice, well any info for that fact.

in any way whats so ever.

rsot 02-12-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luke739 (Post 418612)
no this stealth account i made only for buying stuff, for the record my paypal is permanently suspended but my ebay account is only suspended from selling but i can still buy things.

A lot of sellers refuse to send to an address now other than paypal and to PO boxes because they don't get seller protection and can be scammed

So you buy on the eB account and pay via guest pp? Its pretty bad operating like that - yes difficult to get protection.

Why dont just make a whole new STEALTH combo - build it up - buying...selling (if you want) and do it nicely - verify that pp stat.

rsot 02-12-2013 06:59 AM

Quote:

Not just that as GB stated - also the OP correctly indicates that if he has issues with the item purchased, he has to work a bit harder for pp to cover him.

Stigger 02-12-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 420360)
Not just that as GB stated - also the OP correctly indicates that if he has issues with the item purchased, he has to work a bit harder for pp to cover him.

Could be a good thing as a buyer, i mean, what if i use a card to pay and do a change back.