eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   In the process of making two new ebay acc & paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/5666-process-making-two-new-ebay-acc-paypal.html)

brownlad 07-01-2008 04:19 PM

In the process of making two new ebay acc & paypal

Hi Guys,

Been looking through threads on this forum for a weeks and its been a real help !

My situation:
Ive had around 6 paypal accounts closed and around the same for ebay. Im sick of it all to be honest. So i decided to make 2 new "anonymous" accounts.

Ebay:
Making the ebay account was no problem, address's, voip verification etc. Before I knew it ive bought some bits off ebay and ive got over 10 feedback ready to start selling !hours after creating one.

Paypal:
Paypals the tricky bit. Added a cc using entropay, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name etc. Its still unverified and i really dont know what to do from here. Thats where i thought you guys might give me a pointer or two :).

The problem is getting a bank account (not to hard thinking about it) ill just pop in to a branch and make one.

Telephone verification is the problem, my address is completly made up and i really dont know what im going to do here.... any advice would be great:)

Also another question, once an account is verified and ready to go, how slow should you build business? My revenue per week i would like to be at is around £11,000. I dont know how slowly to build this up. Any input would be great :D

Thanks!:cool:

greg2414 07-01-2008 05:11 PM

brown, I hope your ebay and paypal ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details are the same on both acc's
e.g Same name and address and tel number on ebay and on paypal. (Remember they are linked!)

Bank account is easy, yes just go and open one.
Telephone, you will have to use a works phone or a reletive. BUT you have the problem now where by your telephone number will not match up with the address.

They basicaly have the BT PHONEBOOK database which links tel numbers and address's.

brownlad 07-01-2008 06:15 PM

hey thanks for the reply :) . yep ive got both sets of details matching up. Is the phone number verification compulsory? i remember having to do it a few times in the past but not everytime. I can easily get someone else to let me use their telephone number but it wont match to the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address :(

any work arounds?

greg2414 07-01-2008 06:18 PM

Just use their address :P Dont tell them :)
I've used my works and put a voip number coz i can verify ebay with that . Then when paypal ring they cant verify so they send me a note with the code on to my work :) Simple, if u have access to a property, Mum, Dad, Nan, Sister, Brother, Uncle, Work, Nextdoor neighbour(They usually pop post round if your friends)

Got what im saying??

When u buy on ebay, just pm the seller and say "can you please post to my work address" This being your real address :)

brownlad 07-01-2008 06:23 PM

hmmm i understand half of your post but then i get abit lost lol :$. My ebays are fine, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address, voip, done. As for the paypals the bank account is waiting for the 2 small deposits. As for the phone number... should i change it to an address matching a phone number that someone will let me use? cheers :)

greg2414 07-01-2008 06:31 PM

right lets start fresh again!!!.

NEW EBAY, NEW PAYPAL.

Ok use your next doors address and any name
Use a voip number u can confirm ebay with, use this number also on paypal but remember paypal wont be able to verify it.
They will then send you a code via the post (To your next door neighbours house)
If your good mates with next door, they should pop it round and they shall think ooooh wrong address... Get me??

Other than that, use a relatives or mates or works.

But start fresh, forget your account u just made!!!! Start fresh on what im saying

Remember to delete cookies, flash coookies and change ip. Also buy the stealth Ebook this will help you out alot more than myself ;)

brownlad 07-01-2008 07:39 PM

cool mate, nice 1 ! i think ill have everything running fine. Going to use 2 different friends addresses and phone numbers for each account (they dont have any ebay accounts of their own either).

Btw any advice on how much i should start selling and first and then building up? my revenue is like 11k a week when going at full rate.

Cheers mate

ebayhateluv 07-01-2008 07:45 PM

Brown... $22,000/week..??
IN my opinion ONLY--
Your pp acct will be down/limited in NO TIME>..
Youre gonna need a Merchant acct, and a Cart manager to automate the process..
Theres several threads on this.
Be careful--Ive read so many stories of folks having their money tied up in paypal + they have bills due,etc,,
*They were Great at doing this last Christmas, when folks were Counting on their money to pay bills, and buy gifts,,

IMHO: A "Virtual" Paypal account is good for rmaybe $100-$250/week in sales--other than that--youre taking a BIG RISK.. They may even let you "ride" to gain your confidence..
THEN--WAMMO--youre between weeks- now whats stuck in there--$30-$40,000???

GreenBean 07-01-2008 07:55 PM

To back-up ebhl's post, there is NO way that you will be able to get back to making that much money so quickly. What are you doing about your listings? What have you changed about making yourself a new ID? That sort of turnover has to be done slowly. My advice is not to sell until you are fully verified with a merchant account and have ALL your details sorted.

brownlad 07-02-2008 06:59 AM

Hmm i see. Ive been reading up about the merchant account but theres just one question i have. Once a buyer wins the auction, do they click on a button or link entered into the auction page or is it fully automated where they click pay now or what ever it is like paypal?

mantisinc 07-02-2008 10:02 AM

One problem - paypal is mandatory in the UK, so 99% of buyers WILL choose paypal over credit card (unless you are in a really odd niche.)

Also, when your PP account gets limited, they will need documents to prove your name and address. So use your head here.

brownlad 07-02-2008 11:45 AM

hmmm i know. you say "when" rather than "if" it gets limited which i think is the case too. its very tricky as you basically have to have a paypal to sell on ebay uk

mantisinc 07-02-2008 11:59 AM

I know. So now basically it gets to the point if you are a large volume seller, that for every ebay account, you will need to provide photo ID (to reinstate you certain-to-be limited PP account.)