is it possile to reopen limited PayPal account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 05-17-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default is it possile to reopen limited PayPal account?

Hello. I am new to this and was reading this forum for a while. I would appreciate to get good help here if it’s possible.
I was using eBay for over 5 years. First – for buying, and after a while started selling the things around the house which I don’t need any more (mostly clothes), not for business purposes.

I had first account but I guess I was a bit silly and got suspended (low sellers performance, because was placing high postage cost, it was a shame to sell the good items for nothing and couple negative feedbacks from not decent buyers). After I realised my mistake, I opened another account (the same PayPal) and managed to sell there for about a year (not much about 2 items a month) and they suspended my account because as they said it was connected to a suspended account (which I understand now)despite of that I had 100%positive feedback and high seller performance.

I didn’t manage to take the restrictions off from these 2 accounts but I was still able to buy on eBay. After being completely frustrated with all of these I opened 3rd account (the same PayPal, address, just different name (nickname)(I should of read this forum first!). Placed there all my items I wanted to sell all in one go and after a week got suspended on reason that I am trying to sell non authentic items (mostly high fashion clothes). All my items are authentic and I offered to prove it to eBay, was willing to send any information that required to proof it, but they refused to take it and said that I am completely banned from eBay now. In a couple days my PayPal account became limited as well and I cannot explain how I felt. I sent email to PayPal and they asked me to call them. So the only option left is to call them, but now I want to be really prepared for this.

What do you think guys will they open my PayPal account so I still will be able to buy on eBay with the other eBay accounts that were previously connected to PayPal and to buy the things online? Also if they will ask me to provide some information like ID etc. should I do it? This PayPal account opened on my short name and ID will be a full name (if I will send them my ID I will be not able to open another PayPal account with my full name for example because they will keep it on file of the limited account).

I would rather try to recover the existing PayPal but it is very difficult because with them as I understood you never know what you can expect.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

It is very unlikely that they will reopen the PP, but it is not unheard of. The EB's are lost however. There is no harm that I can see in trying to get the PP reopened and using it just as a buying account IF any of your EB's are able to buy.

But if you are totally banned from EB then you will not be able to buy though any of the previous accounts, and subsequently the PP will be useless because you will not be able to link it to another new EB.

So my advise, if you are able to buy though any of yours EB's, then yes try to get the PP reopened and send them the docs they need. If you are totally banned from even buying on EB, then there is little point trying to have the PP reopened as you would not be able to do anything with it via EB.
Old 05-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forums.

Just for future posts, it is easier on the eyes to space out the paragraph - it`s a bit rough in its current form....

All the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (05-17-2013)
Old 05-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Heads hurts from reading the first two posts all jumbled together without spacing and it is hard to be bothered to read long words all running together. I tried to space them but my head hurts. Think better for future efforts 'cos it's horrible having a sore head from reading all the jumbled mumbled words.

Old 05-17-2013
Threadstarter  

thank you GreenBean for corecting it, sorry I am new to this.
Old 05-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

Not a problem

I do not want you to get your hopes up too much. It might not happen your paypal will be reopened.

paypal can be mean.
Old 05-17-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
It is very unlikely that they will reopen the PP, but it is not unheard of. The EB's are lost however. There is no harm that I can see in trying to get the PP reopened and using it just as a buying account IF any of your EB's are able to buy.

But if you are totally banned from EB then you will not be able to buy though any of the previous accounts, and subsequently the PP will be useless because you will not be able to link it to another new EB.

So my advise, if you are able to buy though any of yours EB's, then yes try to get the PP reopened and send them the docs they need. If you are totally banned from even buying on EB, then there is little point trying to have the PP reopened as you would not be able to do anything with it via EB.
Thanks for an answer.

The other accounts seems to be working, although I am a bit afraid to log into them now, it seems that when my PayPal got limited they delited my links to these accounts.

I am just thinking for now what shall I tell to PayPal when I will call them (to tell them the full truth like I wrote here (and probably in their oppition won't get limit off my account, or just tell them what I don't know what happend and try to provide them the information that my items are genuine).

Also if even I will recover PayPal won't it be blocked again if I will start buying there again with the old accounts which are probably connected to a blocked one.

Last edited by butterflyx; 05-17-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 05-17-2013
Executive [VIP]

@butterflyx, simple answer is to stop wasting your time with these accounts - sounds messy....operating messily is NEVER good. You are unlikely to have much hope with PP. If you have time, keep pushing but start learning stealth - get a new buying address, make new account, everything new.

It is simpler than breaking your head hoping not to get suspended
Old 06-21-2013
Threadstarter  

Hello everyone.

After months of struggling my PayPal account finally has been restored (Hooray).

And now I am trying deeply think about that to do next.

As I mentioned already I had 3 ebay accounts:

1st account - limited from selling;

2nd account - limited from selling in connection to the first account and also there's a depth of seller's fees which I couldn't pay, because PayPal was blocked (they're keep sending me a collection notification constantly);

3rd account - which was blocked completely, and they wrote to me "You are prohibited from using eBay in any way, including registering new accounts" (because of this account my PayPal was blocked).

So what you think guys what shall I do next?

Can I use ebay with my PayPal account for buying, or just forget about ebay forever and use the PayPal for other purchases?

Any answers appreciated. Thanks.
Old 06-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

You cant legitimately use the PP for eB...use it for other purposes...other sites or whatever but really recommended you make new stealth eB/pp combos.

You have done fine work to have it restored but...sadly, for eB, not good
butterflyx (06-22-2013)
Old 06-21-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflyx View Post
Hello everyone.

After months of struggling my PayPal account finally has been restored (Hooray).

And now I am trying deeply think about that to do next.

Can I use ebay with my PayPal account for buying, or just forget about ebay forever and use the PayPal for other purchases?

Any answers appreciated. Thanks.
Avoid putting that PayPal anywhere near eBay. Use it for other purchases. It's life near eBay is over
butterflyx (06-22-2013)
Old 06-22-2013
Threadstarter  

Thank you for answers Rsot and GreenBean.

What if I will use my friend's Ebay and PayPal account for selling and buying on ebay and my PayPal for other purchases on the same computer?

Won't any of them (including my PayPal) get limited?
Old 06-23-2013

Longevity: 79%

Quote:

What if I will use my friend's Ebay and PayPal account for selling and buying on ebay and my PayPal for other purchases on the same computer?

Guuuuuuuuulps. does your firend understand that it could get bad feedback or be closed down if you accidently get them linked....are they alright with that ?

Just go stealth off your own back.

Ohhhhh and the answr to your question is that YES its possible they can be linked.

you need different I.p addresses and Windows User accounts...for starters.

Bend it, Shape it, Anyway you want it...http://www.auto-professionals.co.uk/...lies/dance.gif
Old 06-23-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Forget that idea - you are risking big limitations. Don`t get into the habit of using other people`s account - make new ones a la STEALTH. It isnt hard but you have to get reading
Old 06-23-2013
Threadstarter  

As I understood the stealth account means to use someone details and address (like friends or relatives) so what is the difference then if I will use already made account with the different details?
Old 06-23-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
As I understood the stealth account means to use someone details and address (like friends or relatives) so what is the difference then if I will use already made account with the different details?
Stealth changed its approach to that.

To use another person's account means a high risk of getting it flagged when it is used

New Ip, new PayPal. Just too much to be a good idea

Now don't forget that some of us are speaking from knowing first hand what happens of you use another person's info

The arguments and fights are horrible

Make your own stealth and be successful
butterflyx (07-29-2013), joffieJaffa (01-15-2015)
Old 06-23-2013
Threadstarter  

thanks
... but I will be need to use somebody's address and name for deliveries anyway and if something will go wrong it can bring to a fight as well.
Old 06-24-2013
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
thanks
... but I will be need to use somebody's address and name for deliveries anyway and if something will go wrong it can bring to a fight as well.
Whats stopping you from getting the stealth guide?
Old 07-15-2013
Threadstarter  

Just recieved a call from the ebay about my outstanding fees..

They ask me to pay right now.

What shall I do?

Probably I won't be able to use these ebay accounts anyway (all of them limited), gutted to pay them for what they did to me, but could be there any consequences?
Old 07-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

I am assuming these accounts are in your real or realish details? probably best to pay fees. In the UK the most they can do is chase you with calls or letters, but if you sold and withdrew or will be able to withdraw the sales money, then the fees being paid, will settle everything.

then maybe use the paypals for other business, they can be useful for buying or adding to a website etc.
butterflyx (07-29-2013)
Old 07-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Oompa is correct. IF accounts in stealth details, there could be an attempt made to grab from your bank account but other than that....how would they find you?
butterflyx (07-29-2013)
Old 07-15-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%

Quote:
Just recieved a call from the ebay about my outstanding fees..

They ask me to pay right now.

What shall I do?

Probably I won't be able to use these ebay accounts anyway (all of them limited), gutted to pay them for what they did to me, but could be there any consequences?
Better to pay it. If you have added a bank account they would be able to track you down, and to be honest, if you have used their services to sell an item then really you should pay their fees.
The Following User Says Thank You to JamesNorth101 For This Useful Post:
butterflyx (07-29-2013)