eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   just added Bank to Paypal Over Phone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/64761-just-added-bank-paypal-over-phone.html)

uscool 09-15-2013 06:54 AM

just added Bank to Paypal Over Phone

Hi, i just added bank to PayPal by phone, as when trying in paypal kept coming up as PayPal Server Error,

so phoned and was added manually,

i never had this before,

Submit Direct Debit Instruction
Print

By submitting this Direct Debit Instruction, you'll be able to use your bank account as a way to pay with PayPal. You can cancel this Instruction at any time via PayPal or your bank. If you have any questions, please email directdebit@paypal.co.uk

i will just get the 2 digits and confirm back into PayPal and bank be confirmed ? so safe to do ?

Thanks

GreenBean 09-15-2013 07:08 AM

Re: just added Bank to Paypal Over Phone

If it is not safe, then you will hear my screams.....

For UK users who have had the bank account added manually, none have told me of issues.

I have been checking this frequently to ensure it is safe for all stealthers.

As of now, no issues reported.
:mod:

uscool 09-15-2013 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 485973)
If it is not safe, then you will hear my screams.....

For UK users who have had the bank account added manually, none have told me of issues.

I have been checking this frequently to ensure it is safe for all stealthers.

As of now, no issues reported.

Hi, its been added now just needs confirming, which i think is normal them sending 2 deposits , im using bank which supposed which on here is said to be fine used on Paypal

Thanks

uscool 09-15-2013 07:41 AM

i have added my bank manually by calling up.

when i try to submit the direct debit agreement i get an error message that says your Direct Debit Instruction has already been submitted to your bank/building society. You do not need to fill out this form again ,

i never clicked submit before,

just seems stuck, so if its already been sent why is it still giving me the option to submit and if it as been submitted should it not now have option waiting for me to input 2 deposits , instead staying on the submit page ?

i already had bank attached to this paypal over a year old and fully verified but i added another bank as current one i wont be able to use anymore ,

seems like it will let me withdrew to it now even if its not confirmed ,

Thanks

rsot 09-15-2013 08:00 AM

A bit old school on the part of Paypal but if it works well then much better for ppl worrying about why the site is down...

PP has a tendency to send the 2 deposits even when verification not requested so I would not assume that they will NOT be doing this on your new bank

Ebayorbust 09-15-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 485997)
A bit old school on the part of Paypal but if it works well then much better for ppl worrying about why the site is down...

PP has a tendency to send the 2 deposits even when verification not requested so I would not assume that they will NOT be doing this on your new bank

Sending two deposits when verification isnt requested??

When did this start??

uscool 09-15-2013 08:17 AM

my guess the agent on phone submitted the verification ? , so if it was submitted why im i still stuck on the submit page, and no option to insert the deposits ?

GreenBean 09-15-2013 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uscool (Post 486003)
my guess the agent on phone submitted the verification ? , so if it was submitted why im i still stuck on the submit page, and no option to insert the deposits ?

No, this is not usual.

Hopefully rsot will explain.

:peace:

uscool 09-17-2013 03:07 PM

hi, so i added a second bank account after calling and rep manually adding it, so i want to confirm it and this is all i get

Direct Debit Instruction has already been submitted to your bank/building society. You do not need to fill out this form again

i have had this paypal over a year, and original bank i added then is confirmed verified, but as it will be closed, i wanted to add another bank which i couldnt do in paypal, paypal server error, so called up and added manually, so has its unverified so i submit the deposits to confirm and i just get that message why is this.

also i just withdrew to that bank account, it asked for debit card number to confirm before it let me, which i thankfully saved when got the VCC,

it says will take 24 hrs to get into bank

so wondering will this always be the case till i confirm the bank, also the other bank is verified, even though its been closed, so thought best to just keep it there to look good even though will never use it,

Thanks

rsot 09-17-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 486004)
No, this is not usual.

Hopefully rsot will explain.

:peace:

uscool reported not this, not me :)

GreenBean 09-17-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot;485997..

You were asked to explain this

Will you?