eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Verification deposits questions for UK paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/66294-verification-deposits-questions-uk-paypal.html)

shc73 10-22-2013 05:40 AM

Verification deposits questions for UK paypal

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon/...-deposits.html

I have also been reading for hours. The above thread seems to answer my question but
just to clarify

I have a santander acc. Brand new. I have it confirmed and verified without using a VCC or V3. It seemed to work up to now no problems after two weeks.

However there has been no activity at all on the account.

Soon they will want their monthly fees. Will I be ok to fund the paypal with a V3 still.

I though Id better first.

GreenBean 10-22-2013 05:47 AM

Re: Prepaid for verification or deposits?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shc73 (Post 497004)
I have also been reading for hours, this thread seems to answer my question but
just to clarify

I have a santander acc. Brand new. I have it confirmed and verified without using a VCC or V3. It seemed to work up to now no problems after two weeks.

However there has been no activity at all on the account.

Soon they will want their monthly fees. Will I be ok to fund the paypal with a V3 still.

I though Id better first.

Sorry but your paypal is not confirmed if you did not use a VCC especially for the UK.

For ebay or amazon? If this is ebay I'll move your posts.

TonyAlmeida 10-22-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Are you talking about Amazon or eBay/PP?????

shc73 10-22-2013 03:12 PM

It is a post regarding paypal. I clicked on the uk paypal talk section.

GreenBean 10-22-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shc73 (Post 497161)
It is a post regarding paypal. I clicked on the uk paypal talk section.

you made it to amazon.

Now you are in the UK

:thumb:

GreenBean 10-22-2013 05:28 PM

Re: Verification deposits questions for UK paypal

shc73

Expand on what you did with creating this account.

You need a VCC to confirm.

What did you do?

:juggle:

shc73 10-24-2013 07:02 AM

I opened an ebay stealth account. Linked it to a paypal account, before I could list anything.

It is definiltely verified. I thought I had confirmed.

On my to do list I only have to Raise limits.

I read that entropay is THE card to go with.

I havent touched either account, apart from checking they are still in good health, until I am sure of the correct way to proceed.

Is it possible that I have confirmed and made a booboo or am I unable without a VCC?

NoneOther 10-24-2013 07:54 AM

You cannot confirm the account without adding a card or vcc that will pass avs.

This should be done after verifying the account by adding a bank account and initiating the micro deposits and DD mandate.

Adding a card or vcc will only confirm the account after the bank verification process is complete.

If you add the card first you will then have to go back and re-link the card again to trigger the confirmation process.

Mack the Knife 10-24-2013 11:27 AM

Cashplus cards are also good. You can get one using your real name and address. Then, once your card arrives (and it having funds), add it to your PP account using your stealth details.

Works well for me.

P.S. Added benefit of Cashplus is that each card comes with a sort code and account number.

NoneOther 10-24-2013 12:02 PM

Are you sure about that?

A card registered to your real address would not pass an avs check on a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stealth address unless you are using an address variation but the same house number and postcode.

JamesNorth101 10-24-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack the Knife (Post 497696)
Cashplus cards are also good. You can get one using your real name and address. Then, once your card arrives (and it having funds), add it to your PP account using your stealth details.

Works well for me.

P.S. Added benefit of Cashplus is that each card comes with a sort code and account number.

Surely this would fail the AVS, unless you are registering the EB and PP accounts to your own address, in which case its not stealth.

shc73 10-24-2013 08:31 PM

I checked this afternoon. 1 million percent verified AND confirmed.

All I have left on to do list is raise limits.

It is stealth PP registered to another address. The bank account is a Santander in my own details.

I have made no transactions in or out as of yet so I dont know weather this will flag anything?? I have had the deposits in the bank.

All I know is I need to fund it soon before they come for the "rent"

Can anyone tell me if this will be found out so I know not to waste time and start a fresh.

Mack the Knife 10-24-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 497717)
Surely this would fail the AVS, unless you are registering the EB and PP accounts to your own address, in which case its not stealth.

Sorry, typed a quick response. What I meant was....

Get a Cashplus card using your real name and address (that you can access, I can access all addresses and telephone numbers). Then, once card arrives, log in to stealth account, add Cashplus card. It works well.

Edit:
P.S. **address as in stealth address that you can access**
P.P.S. There is another way. Once you get your card and have sorted online access at activatemycard.co.uk, you can actually change the address there. I know it works 100% as I have done it. But you nee to know what you are doing, e.g. you can't change details so soon after getting your new card, etc.
P.P.P.S. I've been told that 3V also works well for UK users. But haven't tried it.

shc73 10-25-2013 05:32 AM

Ok I will try that today. How long have you been using cash plus?

tmastermind 10-25-2013 11:11 AM

I tried cashplus but it would fail AVS check as real name and address has to be registered. How you got one registered to your stealth address is pretty clever or lucky as I was asked to bring in proof of real address like any high street bank would in opening an account so I ditched.

It was a while ago though so maybe they have changed it like a few others have done in that you can register a card giving a false name and address but without verification, the card is indeed limited in what can be done with it.

I do use 3V and Vanilla visa for stealth (eb and az) and it works a charm for me. Plus the charges are pretty good too and work out cheaper I think than cash-plus would without the restrictions.

JamesNorth101 10-25-2013 11:16 AM

Entropay for me has always been the best VCC. Never had any issues and would recommend it.

shc73 10-25-2013 03:47 PM

I will use Entropay in future.

Anyone anything to add about me confirming straight to my Santander account?

Will I be able to still put an Entropay card in here or should I abandon this account?

Mack the Knife 10-25-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmastermind (Post 497918)
I tried cashplus but it would fail AVS check as real name and address has to be registered. How you got one registered to your stealth address is pretty clever or lucky as I was asked to bring in proof of real address like any high street bank would in opening an account so I ditched.

It was a while ago though so maybe they have changed it like a few others have done in that you can register a card giving a false name and address but without verification, the card is indeed limited in what can be done with it.

I do use 3V and Vanilla visa for stealth (eb and az) and it works a charm for me. Plus the charges are pretty good too and work out cheaper I think than cash-plus would without the restrictions.

Cashplus will not ask for proof of anything, unless you want to get your Cashplus card/account verified (you will then have to send in ID) to remove the £2k card limit.

Without verification, you have an annual 2k limit. That's all. They might say that you can't make bank deposits (using the Cashplus card sort code and account number) to top up the card. But I have tried it (small amounts) and you definitely can! Anyway, you can easily top up in shops.

Here's a simple example. Use your office address!

Also, only the address needs to be correct - not name. And..... you can change your address online. But leave it for a while before adding on PP.

Mack the Knife 10-25-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shc73 (Post 497975)
I will use Entropay in future.

Anyone anything to add about me confirming straight to my Santander account?

Will I be able to still put an Entropay card in here or should I abandon this account?

There is nothing wrong. You created a PP account. You then added a Santander account, submitted DD, got the 1p deposit and 4-digit code, keyed in the 4-digit code, got it verified. There is nothing wrong with this.

Santander uses a standard 09-01-28 sort code (there are others) for accounts and Esavers. This is actually to our advantage.

Now that you have your bank account verified, you want to add a card and confirm that card.

shc73 10-26-2013 05:00 AM

This is what im getting at.

I DIDN'T ADD A VCC. I CONFIRMED WITH MY BANK CARD. I DIDN'T USE ANYTHING IN BETWEEN.

JamesNorth101 10-26-2013 07:23 AM

Was your card registered to the same address at the PP?

shc73 10-27-2013 03:19 AM

No. Real name at bank, Santander , stealth pp address.

It is still up there!!!???