Can anyone help/advise - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 03-15-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Can anyone help/advise

Hi iv started a limited company with my own website and amazon but I want to try move into the eBay market aswell but iv been banned before. Iv been on and off eBay for years selling non legit items but when I finally found a supplier of legit goods I decided to move away from eBay completely and start on amazon aswell as my own site and its been going well but I know eBay could make it alot better...

Now the only bank account im using at the moment is my business bank account all the details on the account are to the office address which is a friends house basically but I use his garage as a office(got to start somewhere!). I want to open a PayPal with these details Iv been banned from PayPal/eBay so could I set up a PayPal with these new details as the bank account is in the company address not my own(as my own will be banned)?? Also could I use a friends eBay account that he never uses and link it to this PayPal or does the PayPal/eBay always have to be in the same name?

Sorry if these seem obvious questions to some its been a while since I bothered with eBay/PayPal and I'm completely out of practice
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-15-2014

Default Re: Can anyone help/advise

Pp/ebay have to be under same name if you want to do it legit way. Also you can simply use your friend ebay acc. Get a fresh computer/Laptop and internet line attach it w/ your friend pp acc.
Old 03-15-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shani1212 View Post
Pp/ebay have to be under same name if you want to do it legit way. Also you can simply use your friend ebay acc. Get a fresh computer/Laptop and internet line attach it w/ your friend pp acc.
First of all thank you so much for replying it means alot I'm very stressed at the moment lol
So basically if I get my friend to set up a brand new eBay and PayPal from his address? But would I be able to use the business bank account? Because even thou the bank account is to my friends address it is under my company's name? So the debit card etc is under name which is banned....

If there is a way can user friends eBay/PayPal but use my business bank account without PayPal knowing that would be perfect
Old 03-15-2014

Longevity: 58%

when you were banned was it at the same address your in now ?

also do you have a dif business address ?