eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   linking paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/71778-linking-paypal.html)

paypalpains 03-27-2014 01:39 PM

linking paypal

Hi , anyone know if it is possible to unlink an ebay account through paypal ?

You are not able to unlink paypal accounts from suspended ebay accounts anymore. So I am wondering if there is a way to take the link away through paypal?

This is new thing ebay have implemented , as before you could still unlink a paypal account through your suspended ebay account.

However ebay does not allow you to access that part of the site anymore once the account is suspended.

ilcarletto 03-27-2014 01:49 PM

Re: linking paypal

I do not know if it is possible or not but it is for sure useless...
Why do you want to unlink it?

paypalpains 03-27-2014 01:59 PM

So i can open a new ebay account with the same paypal account like I have been doing without a problem for the last 4 years

Do not understand why you are saying it is useless, have never had a problem in the past.

BiN4RY 03-27-2014 02:08 PM

Even if you do manually unlink your ebay account from your paypal account, there are still records of the link in eBay/paypal's system. You will automatically get linked to all of your past suspended accounts when you link your paypal account again.

eBay's systems are highly dynamic, and what might have worked 4 years ago doesn't nessesarily mean it works today.

ilcarletto 03-27-2014 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paypalpains (Post 540298)
So i can open a new ebay account with the same paypal account like I have been doing without a problem for the last 4 years

Do not understand why you are saying it is useless, have never had a problem in the past.

Well, since you said they'll let you do it without problems, ask their tecnical support how to unlink it and then attach it to a new Ebay account.

Why are you coming to a forum where the stealth principles are much different from what you have been doing since the last 4 years and it worked just fine?
Good luck.

rsot 03-27-2014 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 540309)
Well, since you said they'll let you do it without problems, ask their tecnical support how to unlink it and then attach it to a new Ebay account.

This is a bad move ...but OP, ultimately your decision

JamesNorth101 03-27-2014 04:06 PM

This plan is just not going to work.

You cannot unlink PP and EB accounts when they have been linked. Your EB accounts will just keep getting shut down

GreenBean 03-27-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paypalpains (Post 540298)

No bells going off now that this method is dying?

paypalpains 03-27-2014 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 540309)

Why are you coming to a forum where the stealth principles are much different from what you have been doing since the last 4 years and it worked just fine?
Good luck.

I come here often ? just cos you havent done it ? I have an account from 1 month ago , that is relinked, and is fine. Before the new ebay dashboard etc came in to effect.

I didnt ask for stealth principles, I am well aware of them, and use them handsomely thank you very much.

I do not need luck, its more method than luck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 540330)
This plan is just not going to work.

You cannot unlink PP and EB accounts when they have been linked. Your EB accounts will just keep getting shut down

Sorry, but that is wrong, you might not be able to anymore, however you could and were able to up until at least a month a go , as I have an account running which is attached to a paypal account from another ebay account that got suspended, Which I have been doing on a regular basis for a very long time, till now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 540344)
No bells going off now that this method is dying?

Well obviously, hence I came and asked to an alternative , as I have never had to unlink through paypal , as doing it through ebay was always sufficient.

JamesNorth101 03-27-2014 05:18 PM

What is the reason that your eBay accounts keep getting suspended? What message does eBay give you?

paypalpains 03-27-2014 05:44 PM

Hi james, these are throw away accounts that I use to get rid of old vero items from times gone by.

I had one go that was 120+ positive FB , just because one person got the hump.

I have good accounts too, have one going since 2011 with 40,000 limit a month.

Is not a big deal, just wanted to know if there was another way of doing something I have been doing for a long time, contrary to belief on here

MM78 03-27-2014 05:58 PM

I don't think there is a way of doing this through Paypal.

paypalpains 03-28-2014 04:16 AM

Doesn't seem to be. And without the unlink, there is always that major link you cant get away from.

Will try nonetheless , see where it takes me.

Otherwise, at least I got some hardcore paypal accounts for websites I am working on

rsot 03-28-2014 05:26 AM

Even if you 'unlink', the link will always be there because of registration info.

Good luck on the websites