eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   potential disaster - help needed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/73887-potential-disaster-help-needed.html)

shoot 05-27-2014 04:54 AM

potential disaster - help needed

After days of not being able to add the new bank account to paypal and needing my money I switched tactics.

I got a new IP address......uk one by resetting modem and even made new user on comp ,cleared cookies.

I went on my other comp in other ip and requested couple hundred pound from by black listed paypal which works perfectly well just it was assosicated with my banned ebay account.

I went back to my stealth paypal and the feckers are saying we can't move forward a security issue i need to verify my account and contact them :rip:

I have all the info needed to contact them....but whys it done it in the first place? what caused the flag? any ideas.

I will be gutted if my money gets stuck there

oompaloompa 05-27-2014 05:01 AM

Re: potential disaster - help needed

someone else may comment on the bank issue, I saw another recent post about this problem, not sure if it was you......

but apart from this, what you did was not helpful, clearing cookies etc could only add to them not recognising you and would not help in any case...

not clear, so you are not limited? did you invoice this paypal from another paypal...how did you request money?

it seems strange you are not limited but cannot send or add bank etc.....other option is to leave it and come back when fuss dies down....it sometimes works, but after that, you would need to contact them.

what messages/notifications has paypal sent you?

ilcarletto 05-27-2014 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoot (Post 555969)
requested couple hundred pound from by black listed paypal which works perfectly well just it was assosicated with my banned ebay account.

You were trying to move a couple of hundreds of pounds from a brand new paypal account (is it?) to your "blacklisted" account?

This to me seems a good reason to raise paypal concerns.

you had probably 2 paypal employees sitting h24 watching those 2 accounts... they were already glowing in the dark among all the accounts paypal has.

shoot 05-27-2014 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 555975)
You were trying to move a couple of hundreds of pounds from a brand new paypal account (is it?) to your "blacklisted" account?

This to me seems a good reason to raise paypal concerns.

you had probably 2 paypal employees sitting h24 watching those 2 accounts... they were already glowing in the dark among all the accounts paypal has.

I have a business paypal account that is linked to my banned ebay, from this account I sent an invoice to my stealth account for couple hundred quid .

It seems paypal are asking me to verify my identity on the stealth by faxing my ID to them ....no problemo I can do that .

My stealth is verified I had not lifted the account limits on it, after this happened and went and just lifted the limits to see if it changed the story but it did not , just ended up them asking me to fax my ID to them or accept a credit check.

I thought as a one off an invoice from my old paypal to the stealth would be ok especially as that is a business account. I am just hoping I have not murdered everything here.

shoot 05-27-2014 05:24 AM

And i send invoice invoices often from my prior paypal account to people and there is never a problem.
This stealth paypal i am on is nearly 6 months old.

oompaloompa 05-27-2014 05:28 AM

it seems you are limited then, so you have had messages re sending in docs....you were not clear on OP

you have no choice but to follow their orders....if the verification fails and no bank is added, you will need to take forum advice at that point, it has happened to a few forumers, judging from some posts.....

shoot 05-27-2014 05:39 AM

I have a verified bank account added on there already just I cant get to use that one,' I was trying to add another bank account to withdraw my money but kept getting that sorry technical error now please try again later or contact customer services'
never could add that other bank account so sent a legit invoice over ....and it said security we cannot progress this contact customers services.

After I tried lifting the limits and put all info in and it wants to credit check or you got option to fax ID in,......which I think fax id I can do that one is better.

im nervous now they will hold my money for ever .......they can't do that right if I send them ID?

oompaloompa 05-27-2014 09:51 AM

usually you get your money in the end...

the bank withdrawal could be an issue though, if they do not allow you to add another bank...

rsot 05-27-2014 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoot (Post 555969)
I got a new IP address......uk one by resetting modem and even made new user on comp ,cleared cookies.

I went back to my stealth paypal and the feckers are saying we can't move forward a security issue i need to verify my account and contact them :rip:

It is possible that the first transaction getting money from an old pp might have raised alarms too.