eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited paypal but can refund (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/74851-limited-paypal-but-can-refund.html)

stevebills 06-29-2014 03:57 PM

Limited paypal but can refund

I was wondering if i refund people and ask them to pay me via another paypal
account and then I will send the goods and if not I will kept goods what do you reckon?

isitworththestress 06-29-2014 04:36 PM

Re: Limited paypal but can refund

if your refund button is there then before you hit it, then remove the direct debit from your bank account, as I suspect paypal will try and take the funds from there and still hold their insurance money that is in your paypal account.

You sure one of them would not try and link the item either in the message or by trying to select ebay item. I do not know if they have a fill in section for the item number or not when they select ebay payment.

Just seems a little risky to me.

GreenBean 06-29-2014 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 563070)
account and then I will send the goods and if not I will kept goods what do you reckon?

Keep the goods without a refund?

Sounds stinky to me. Dont be going there around here :boink:

Simply refund and keep the goods.

The way your accounts appear to be going, having them pay via another paypal will LINK you. You will lose yet another account.

stevebills 06-30-2014 03:20 AM

I wasnt going to keep goods they already have them and not refund I said i could refund everyone and ask them to pay another paypal :amen:

stevebills 06-30-2014 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitworththestress (Post 563075)
if your refund button is there then before you hit it, then remove the direct debit from your bank account, as I suspect paypal will try and take the funds from there and still hold their insurance money that is in your paypal account.

You sure one of them would not try and link the item either in the message or by trying to select ebay item. I do not know if they have a fill in section for the item number or not when they select ebay payment.

Just seems a little risky to me.

one guy paid for a printer £100 with paypal then came to my house for it
he left his mobile number and he might except a refund and pay me by other means does that make sense?:clap:

I don't have more than a fiver in my bank account its all in paypal

rsot 06-30-2014 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 563170)
he left his mobile number and he might except a refund and pay me by other means does that make sense?:clap:

Your decision to make - not really advisable all this back and forth, going around

stevebills 06-30-2014 04:31 AM

I know its messy but paypal left me no option than to wait 180 days
as they have killed the account for no reasonable justification

GreenBean 06-30-2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 563070)

So Einstein, what does the bold type mean? You implied not sending goods.:nono:

You need to take a deep breath and stop thinking you will bet paypal if you are not running your accounts correctly.

paypal ALWAYS has justification for its limitations. The party limited may not always understand or like them.

:croc:

stevebills 06-30-2014 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 563192)
So Einstein, what does the bold type mean? You implied not sending goods.:nono:

You need to take a deep breath and stop thinking you will bet paypal if you are not running your accounts correctly.

paypal ALWAYS has justification for its limitations. The party limited may not always understand or like them.

:croc:

I sold on eBay sent the goods and got 100% feedback so what is there justification?
they play god a bit like the council do!

isitworththestress 06-30-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevebills (Post 563170)

I don't have more than a fiver in my bank account its all in paypal

the bank charges you if paypal try to take the money.

Why would you even bother with paypal on a collection item, if he goes back to paypal and says he did not get his item you are screwed.

stevebills 06-30-2014 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by isitworththestress (Post 563217)
the bank charges you if paypal try to take the money.

Why would you even bother with paypal on a collection item, if he goes back to paypal and says he did not get his item you are screwed.

I never though about that but he was a nice chap and left me his phone number:amen: