eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sent in docs, month later still requesting docs? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/76607-sent-docs-month-later-still-requesting-docs.html)

Kc222 08-21-2014 11:55 AM

Sent in docs, month later still requesting docs?

Hello.

So I had a stealth PP account that was vcc confirmed (no bank account added yet as I planned to do that after the limit removal)
-Worth noting, brand new acc, no activity, no in-goings or out-goings- and not linked to an eb acc-
Sent in docs 24/07
Several times over the last month I have checked and the documents section was "pending".

Now I've checked to day and the "pending" logo has changed back to "to do".

So it's taken just short of a month, no limit increase and still requesting documents to lift limit.
Supplied UK provisional and BT Utility bill to lift limits.
No emails regarding this, no phone call, nout to inform me if they need anything extra or what to do next?

Anyone know whats up with this? And what the best thing to do next is?
The account is not shut down either so I'm sure it's not a total denial by PP either.

Help is greatly appreciated!

donkeykong2012 08-21-2014 11:59 AM

Re: Sent in docs, month later still requesting docs?

They are taking for ages at the moment.

Up to 40 days in some cases.

Kc222 08-21-2014 12:07 PM

Thanks Donkeykong, I get that it takes a while, thats why I've just been checking in everynow and again to see if it's made any progress.

My problem as stated is that it no longer states "In Progress" for upload documents, but instead has it marked as "To Do" - like I haven't even sent any in?

It took about 2 days from submitting the documents for the icon to change from "To do" to "In Progress" - But now it is back to "To Do" a month later.

Have I gone wrong somewhere, shouldn't it either still be in progress, failed, or completed?
I haven't heard of it reverting back to requiring documents without an email or phone call requesting further information?

-Technically, it's been 28 days now. I'm still more than happy to wait it out further, I'm just unsure of the change of status - thus I'm requiring some help on this matter.

Callidus 08-21-2014 12:08 PM

You need to re upload the documents again, it will go to the back of queue but it sounds like they have 'slipped' and aren't on their system.

Re upload and post your results.

Kc222 08-21-2014 12:14 PM

Ah darn it.
Is there any possibility it's the storm before the calm and I'll log in tomorrow and find the limits have magically disappeared?
The 28 day wait was long enough without the prospect of resubmitting and waiting another month

blueuk 08-21-2014 02:06 PM

Unlike most things paypal, the £1900 limit isn't lifted automatically, it needs reviewing by a human at paypal.

If it helps, all my accounts that are waiting on documents being reviewed all say "to do" even though i've submitted. The ones I submit them again on they revert to in progress, and after some time revert back to "to do"

I don't believe they exit from the system, have patience. It's worth logging in out and every few days as I have known the recieving limit to be lifted without even receiving an email (although I did receive an email 3 weeks after I noticed the limit had been lifted)

Good luck!

GreenBean 08-29-2014 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kc222 (Post 580240)
Ah darn it.
Is there any possibility it's the storm before the calm and I'll log in tomorrow and find the limits have magically disappeared?
The 28 day wait was long enough without the prospect of resubmitting and waiting another month

Nothing should happen until your bank account is added and verified.

This might be the reason for the delays.