eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   What do those who use stealth name & address with paypal do to lift your PP limit (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/7688-what-do-those-who-use-stealth-name-address-paypal-do-lift-your-pp-limit.html)

citypark 10-18-2008 10:55 PM

What do those who use stealth name & address with paypal do to lift your PP limit

What do those who use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address with paypal do to lift your paypal limited?? if they ask you to provide a copy of
-passport, driving license
-utilities bills to verify your address

What will you do because you use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. Do you just give up and creat new paypal+ebay account??

I just found this forum a bit late so I did not follow what I should do.
How I created new ebay account and paypal account was
1) sign up for ebay account using entropay for cc
2) sign up for paypal with unverified account but added cc with this account.

(using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address)

3) start selling...

when I have about 50 feedbacks after about 3 weeks, I lifted the limit by adding bank account because I have earned over £500 and I am afraid it will reach the limit soon. Then I got verified account. A day later they limit my account AGAIN!!! this time they said ...

In the past 12 months, you have received £650.00 GBP or more into your PayPal account....blah blah blah about Anti-Money Laundering regulations.

So I cannot do anything now. I cannot withdraw money in the account (fortunately there is only £30+ in the account). I cannot list anything on eBay. They ask me to provide

-Photo ID
-Proof of Address
-Invoices

-Provide Proof of Postage (5 postages which I did not have a record since I am selling item which costs only £10. It waste of postage cost if I send by "first class recorded/sign for".)

All above document, I cannot provide them because I am using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address.

What should I do?? should I give up and creat new account(both ebay and paypal)? or anyone who got the same problem can solve the problem without sending them document? How did you do?

I will still have the same problem again if I creat new account, right? they will limit my account everytime,right? So I am wondering who you get over this step.
I have read a PAYPAL step 1,2,3 by EBAYHATLUV
what I should do is to .... get paypal verified before start every activities at the beginning, before selling...right? or you cannot avoid it.

I have read some posts that some of you have more than one accounts with all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. So How can you solve the paypal limited problem???

I am new here so please be kind to me. If I do anything wrong here please suggest. Thank you.

oompaloompa 10-20-2008 03:38 PM

nless things have changed....

the last time i lifted a limit on a paypal acc was approx 3 mths ago and they asked to verify by phone number or address, i chose address, because i was using a friends and the slip arrived after 3 weeks, with input code, so i assume you can use a landline number, Ive been trying to get some answers but a virtual one might help, otherwise you are stuck!
The requirements may have changed, since then ,you dont always know what theyll ask as they want to keep you on your toes, all i can suggest is set up your next lot of e-bay/ppals with an address you have access to, eg a po box or a neighbours (bit risky) and say a letter you are expecting delivered by accident to them. Are you saying they didnt give you landline option?

citypark 10-20-2008 04:46 PM

No. It's the different limitation. You can read for more details below.
I got their notice saying that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the past 12 months, you have received £650.00 GBP or more into your PayPal account.

This means you are on your way to approaching the £1,700.00 GBP annual receiving limit. This limit is put in place to allow us to comply with our applicable Anti-Money Laundering regulations.

If you do reach the annual receiving limit of £1,700.00 GBP you will no longer be able to withdraw or send money, fund transactions or close your account until you complete certain steps to lift your limit.

It is simple to complete the steps to lift your limit.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

and the step to remove limitations are shown below...

---------------------------------------------

Steps to Remove Limitations

1 Fax or upload documentation
-Photo ID -----Waiting for your response
-Proof of Address -----Waiting for your response
-Invoices ----Waiting for your response

2 Provide Proof of Postage -----Waiting for your response Resolve

------------------------

So I do not know how to solve this.

oompaloompa 10-21-2008 06:47 AM

yes, im talking aout the £650 limitation too, i wasnt asked for all that, thats scary, as nobody in uk will be able to pass that if theyve followed ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details steps, definately wasnt asked that, however i will say that the paypal I created was new but it was for an old ebay account, not a newly created one, although i dont see difference as it is the paypal that was brand new. It may be theyve asked you for all this cos something was flagged eg, the details looked dodgy, and they normally dont . I think youd better start a thread to get some attention from someone who knows better, as alot of posts dont get replies, were there isnt much traffic, I will be watcing the result as I will be in same position soon.

cortex 10-30-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citypark (Post 62374)
what do those who use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name, ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address with paypal do to lift your paypal limited?? If they ask you to provide a copy of
-passport, driving license
-utilities bills to verify your address

what will you do because you use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address. Do you just give up and creat new paypal+ebay account??

I just found this forum a bit late so i did not follow what i should do.
How i created new ebay account and paypal account was
1) sign up for ebay account using entropay for cc
2) sign up for paypal with unverified account but added cc with this account.

(using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address)

3) start selling...

When i have about 50 feedbacks after about 3 weeks, i lifted the limit by adding bank account because i have earned over £500 and i am afraid it will reach the limit soon. Then i got verified account. A day later they limit my account again!!! This time they said ...

In the past 12 months, you have received £650.00 gbp or more into your paypal account....blah blah blah about anti-money laundering regulations.

So i cannot do anything now. I cannot withdraw money in the account (fortunately there is only £30+ in the account). I cannot list anything on ebay. They ask me to provide

-photo id
-proof of address
-invoices

-provide proof of postage (5 postages which i did not have a record since i am selling item which costs only £10. It waste of postage cost if i send by "first class recorded/sign for".)

all above document, i cannot provide them because i am using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name and ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address.

What should i do?? Should i give up and creat new account(both ebay and paypal)? Or anyone who got the same problem can solve the problem without sending them document? How did you do?

I will still have the same problem again if i creat new account, right? They will limit my account everytime,right? So i am wondering who you get over this step.
I have read a paypal step 1,2,3 by ebayhatluv
what i should do is to .... Get paypal verified before start every activities at the beginning, before selling...right? Or you cannot avoid it.

I have read some posts that some of you have more than one accounts with all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. So how can you solve the paypal limited problem???

I am new here so please be kind to me. If i do anything wrong here please suggest. Thank you.

how did you get an ebay sellers account without having a verified paypal account?????

citypark 10-31-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 63364)
how did you get an ebay sellers account without having a verified paypal account?????

I created seller account a few months ago. I guess they(eBay) just changed the rule in september. That is the reason I could sell without having verified paypal account. Unfortunately I created only 1 seller account. I should have created 10s....:(

oompaloompa 11-03-2008 03:34 PM

anyone else in uk

has any other uk member had to give all this ID to lift limits, I lifted limits on paypal a few months back- i didnt have to, just required tel or address verification. Are these new rules, if so, we have alot more work to do............

GREMLIN 11-15-2008 09:36 AM

Hi
I had the same limits put on my account. Unfortunatly my account was linked from 3 years back because i used the same address and name. This happend to me about 2 and a half weeks ago. Didnt know about this forum then.
I sent them all the details and they will now keep my money for 180 days, bummer. I think one of the problems that i had and what you have aswell is that the £1700 limit is there if you dont have a premier or merchant account. So you need to make sure you get either one of these. Dont know if this is a new rule or if its just because we got flagged. If it is a new rule then yes its gonna be very difficult unless you can find a way around it. If you have a look at my other post i have also asked if there is anyway around this. I have had a suggestion but not sure if it will work and how easy it will be to do. So will leave it for someone else to answer:)

GREMLIN 12-12-2008 06:32 AM

just been limited, bummer, £1900+ in the account. its to do with the £1700 money laundering act again. Dont undertsand this as i have lifted all limitations and have already withdrew over £4k in under a month. They want proof of postage, proof of supplier details, change password and scurity questions.

the 10 parcels in question havnt been sent as i only sold them 2 days ago and was gonna wait till monday. Any idea on how i can get around this one. I dont mind refunding the 10 customers but then will this resolve the proof of postage

suspendedagain 12-12-2008 07:59 AM

no shippped proof of postage

I had the same problem a month ago, Paypal limited my account before i had time to ship my items, I refunded my buyers, and noted that to paypal but they just responded with same email tracking must be supplied, i phoned them, they could not deal with my call, so I emailed them again, then they just slapped 180 day block. So dont think refunding will help with postage.
unless you refund them and send out 10 letters with tracking numbers if you need that account back
( just put a letter to buyer stating you have refunded them ) to just cover your back, and If your cheeky ask them to send it to a different email address, win both ways then:confused:

GREMLIN 12-12-2008 08:42 AM

Man!!
Im stuck not sure what to do now. Im guessing i have a few options. Either send of a few letters with tracking numbers, or refund the buyers like you said and send tracking info, or just refund them and provide the other details.
So im not just gonna refund them having heard what you state above.
could go with refund then send letters but i would still need to wait till they recieved the letters before paypal will do anything. So i might just send letters out and see what happens from there.
Ive told the buyers they will be getting the items tuesday or wednesday so if i send off the letters today then they will have it for monday and fingers crossed the limit will get resolved then they will still get there parcels on time.

I have about 30 parcels to send and the ones that i have sent paypal havnt asked me for any tracking numbers other then for 2 and these 2 are now with the customers. I have looked at my transactions and looks as if paypal have about £700 of mine for what parcels i have already sent and the remaining money they have are for parcels that i still have with me so at least i wont lose out on them....fewwwww.. i feel bad in a way, well f'#/"3ing paypal should, as i know alot of these parcels are for xmas gifts and the last thing i want happning is paypal keeping me limited and i will have to refund them and maybe it will be too late for them to guarantee delivery for xmas.:(

i think im gonna go down the post office and just send a letter saying MERRY XMAS
unless theres an online service i can use. I think there is but it is for letters and the last thing i want is for paypal thinking im trying to scam them as i wont be able to send what i sold as a letter. hope they cant find out if its a letter that im sending or a parcel via royalmail

Actually i think i will be able to send the letters tomorrow with them reaching the customer by monday. So will wait till i send the letters tomorrow and see what advise you guys can give me. I know its friday and its the best time of the year for sales not mentioning everyone being busy. But if you read this then any advise would be much appreciated.

Just to add that the account is in a friends name so i can supply all the info they require but am reluctant on sending the other parcels till i know my account is sweet the last thing i want is to send the parcels and paypal restrict my account and hold funds for 180 days. Im just glad that i mentioned up to 7 business days for delivery as i bank everyday and it takes about 3 days for the transaction to say complete. so have not been sending out the parcels till i know the money is secure. I was careless on a few and thats why they have about £700 on hold for parcels which i have already sent but this slap on the cheek isnt as hard as the slap i recieved from the other account, but it still stings. Hopefully will get this sorted.xxx

cheers