1 Website Multiple PayPals - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 10-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
Default 1 Website Multiple PayPals

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of running 1 website and splitting the income across multiple PayPals?

I have 4 PayPal accounts at the minute, 3 stealth and one real. I am currently using my real 6 year old PayPal account generating around 15k a month with no issues.

I have set up another site which when going live will generate about 10k but I don't want to use my real PayPal as I think it will be too much for it and I don't want to risk losing that account. Am I safe spreading the money over the 3 stealth accounts I have? All accounts are about 2-3 months old and each has had about 10 transactions or so on them. If I did spread them out and one got limited, would they all eventually get limited? If so, whats the best course of action to take in this instance, I can't use any other merchant due to the nature of the business (digital sales).

Even if a site generated 5k a month would it be safe to spread them over? And then maybe in a few months be able to take up to 10k? The reason I ask is I can start slowing and work my way up if I need too.

Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%
Default Re: 1 Website Multiple PayPals

Sounds like they would all get linked, just as you would on ebay.

Receiving high volumes on a new account is also
Old 10-08-2014

Longevity: 70%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimpy View Post
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of running 1 website and splitting the income across multiple PayPals?

I have 4 PayPal accounts at the minute, 3 stealth and one real. I am currently using my real 6 year old PayPal account generating around 15k a month with no issues.

I have set up another site which when going live will generate about 10k but I don't want to use my real PayPal as I think it will be too much for it and I don't want to risk losing that account. Am I safe spreading the money over the 3 stealth accounts I have? All accounts are about 2-3 months old and each has had about 10 transactions or so on them. If I did spread them out and one got limited, would they all eventually get limited? If so, whats the best course of action to take in this instance, I can't use any other merchant due to the nature of the business (digital sales).

Even if a site generated 5k a month would it be safe to spread them over? And then maybe in a few months be able to take up to 10k? The reason I ask is I can start slowing and work my way up if I need too.

Thanks
I think you should use one paypal account per website.
If you use 3 paypal accounts on one website to spread income and one account goes down than 2 other account will eventualy go down too as they are all linked to one website.
Old 10-08-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimpy View Post
, I can't use any other merchant due to the nature of the business (digital sales).
.................................................. ..

Thanks
Should I ask this?

What are you going to work your way up to IF that is your method of operation?
paypal will axe you.
There is a dangerous word for you, LINK. Everything linked even on a web site is not good.
Old 10-08-2014

Longevity: 66%

Actually he could just generate paypal buttons and add the html to the site and it will work,prebuilt solutions were you just type in PayPal adress will eventually get limits
Old 10-08-2014
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 67%

Does anyone know of any other merchants then that aren't so strict with digital goods? Seems unless I have an aged and trusted account I can't scale up my business with PayPal. I tried 2checkout but the rates are just too much resulting in hardly much profit