eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Not sure what to do with my PP (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/80275-not-sure-what-do-my-pp.html)

ozboz 12-03-2014 06:06 AM

Not sure what to do with my PP

Hi all,

My current situation is not ideal like most of you but any advice would be much appreciated.

Currently have 1 UK stealth PP and EB account. It has been running approx 1 month now and was purchased from a seller on here who has been very helpful so far. I held off creating or purchasing any more accounts just to see how my first one would go. Now it seems lots of changes are coming into place along with many limitations so I have decided to keep this current account running as long as it lasts.

I have NOT YET had a limitation put on my account, but am expecting PP to limit me just as they have with many others.

My PP has a fresh new bank account (unlinked) attached to it and everything is verified. The only limit in place is the £1900 EU limit which I am fast approaching. I understand that I will be required to upload documents to lift this limit and so am currently waiting for these to be sorted. I have tried filling my stealth info into PP when it asks but got a failure message and asked to try again, I have only tried this once or twice with no success.

I am still selling low risk items slowly but am getting closer to the £1900 limit.

I have not yet made any withdrawals from PP to my bank acc. This means I have a fair bit of money in the PP.

Which of the options would you take if in my situation;

1. Start withdrawing funds now a little at a time untill most of the funds are in my bank acc and then submit documents AFTER money is safe. Would you advise £100 at a time? more? or less?(I understand PP could decide to limit me as soon as I make first withdrawal and ask for docs).

2. Do a bulk withdrawal of over £1k and hope for the best. This may most likely result in limitation and demand for documents.

3. Submit/upload documents asap before the 29th Dec date when they 'claim' to be outsourcing all document checks. Start withdrawing money a chunk at a time (PP may limit account within a few hours of documents being submitted or take a few days to accept if I am lucky or deny them like they have with most people) Thus resulting in a 180 day wait.

4. Let account run close to the £1900 limit but not reach the limit, lets say £1800. Then just let it sit without submitting docs and slowly withdraw money a bit at a time and make no more sales on this PP and EB until we have a clearer idea of how to beat this mass ban thats going on.

5. Any other way I have not mentioned.

Thanks in advance for all your help, its much appreciated.

just_smile 12-03-2014 06:11 AM

Re: Not sure what to do with my PP

Paypal request the documents when you hit £1650 in sales.

You have been silly to not withdraw money so far. for future reference you should withdraw frequently in small amounts. (on new accounts)

If it was me I would withdraw £100 or so, twice a day. One large amount may raise flags so I would not go down that route.

ozboz 12-03-2014 06:27 AM

Thanks Just_Smile.

My mistake, and I will learn from this.

When would you submit docs? After money is safe to see if I somehow get lucky?

Or just let it reach the limit and then submit?

Or don't submit at all and just leave it alone and wait until we can figure out a way to beat them.

GreenBean 12-03-2014 06:28 AM

£1650 is the amount when you get notice of coming to the £1900 anti-money laundering limit.

You have 'do' something or leave the account alone.

With the approach towards the limits, your account is going to be flagged.

Start withdrawing amounts no more than £100. And pray. I would not do this twice daily though. Massive high transfers are asking for grief.
Pray hard too.

:ranger:

just_smile 12-03-2014 06:38 AM

I would wait for them to ask for the documents. Once you send them there is a long wait before you hear anything back. Typically 4 weeks if reports here are anything to go by.

That gives you enough time to withdraw your funds between now and then.

Fingers crossed your withdrawals run smoothly.

rsot 12-03-2014 06:51 AM

I always leave 3-4x the average sales amount in my PP at all times fyi

ozboz 12-03-2014 06:54 AM

Yep, I will make sure I leave something in the account for EB fees and any refunds.

So I take it that it is most probable that regardless of when I submit the documents they will eventually get back to me and decline them?

rsot 12-03-2014 06:58 AM

It is probable :( sadly nothing is 100% successful

just_smile 12-03-2014 07:28 AM

No guarantees the docs will pass. especially with the new system they are using.

Lots of issues surrounding paypal at the moment.

ozboz 12-04-2014 09:37 AM

It seems the EU limit has already come into play as when I logged into PP last night it asked me to upload documents.

I have uploaded a bank statement and DL. I have logged in today and the notifcation is still present prompting me to go to the resolution centre and upload docs. When I go to the resolution page it shows that I have uploaded 2 files. However the 'status' field is still showing 'waiting for your respone' and I am given the option to 'resolve'. This resolve screen just takes you back to the page which asks you to upload documents.

Does the status field take some time to update or have I not uploaded the documents correctly?

Also, it states that you can still receive and send money during this period where they ask for docs. Does this mean it is ok for me to continue making sales and receiving money or will they put a stop to this as soon as I hit the £1900 mark?

Just curious if I should slow down selling or keep going.

dealagreeproceed 12-12-2014 09:02 PM

"not sure what to do with my pp":p:lol::p

rsot 12-17-2014 08:19 AM

Wait a few days for status to update - PP has a delay on it