eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using Mailbox Address for Stealth Paypal & Changing IP Address (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/80951-using-mailbox-address-stealth-paypal-changing-ip-address.html)

DaveyMames 12-21-2014 03:19 PM

Using Mailbox Address for Stealth Paypal & Changing IP Address

Hi, I'm in the UK and I've read the Ebay Stealth guide in full but I'd still like to get some advice from those who have created a new Paypal account after being limited. My actual questions are in bold.

I can get a prepaid debit card with any details I want whether they're real or not. No problems there.
I've also got a new bank account with new name (changed by deed pole). Can easily change the account holder address to a new address if I want. Also got a few new bank accounts in my old banned name and address. I've also got new version of everything else you need.

All my Paypal account will be used for is for occasionally buying things on Ebay/websites and more rarely for sending Paypal payments to people.

Can anyone advise what address I should use for my home address that I give Paypal? What have you tried that works?

You can get a mail box address (like a PO box) from various companies. You get an address like this:

My Name
Flat 306
4a Shenley Road
Borehamwood
Hertfordshire
WD6 1DL

The underlined part is not a real address, it's just a filing section at the addess on the line below. Will Paypal accept that address or will it ask me for futher ID because possibly they can't verify I'm at that address or that the address is real?

The reason I ask is that I tried using an address like that before with a new account, using a prepaid card but they still asked me to upload ID which I couldn't provide. This was probably because I was using Tor to change my IP and I think I used a bank account name that matched a name of a banned Paypal business account. However I just wanted to check with you guys that using a mail box address is OK?

OR should I just use a real address of a stranger that doesn't have a Paypal account?

Changing IP address

Before my Paypal account got banned I never kept a record of the IP addresses I used to login to Paypal with. So I'm reluctant to simply reset my router to get a new IP as I've no idea if that new IP has been seen by Paypal before or not.

So I bought a cheap smartphone for £60 with a Three sim card because on PAYG they only charge 1p per 1MB downloaded. So I can use that for accessing Paypal and it will guarantee that I always have an IP address that isn't linked to my banned Paypal account. If there's a better way than only using a smartphone to access Paypal then please let me know. Since I'm only using the phone to access Paypal and Ebay then the fees for Internet access are negligible compared to using a VPN.

I was thinking I could instead connect my smartphone to my router wirelessly to use it's internet connection for free. But will the phone still have a unique IP address or is it possible it could be given one of the banned computer IP addresses again?

Is it vital that my IP address is within 100 miles of my mail box address as I live in Scotland and the cheap mailbox services are in England. Have any of you guys used an IP outside 100 miles of your address?

Thanks

JamesNorth101 12-21-2014 03:32 PM

Re: Using Mailbox Address for Stealth Paypal & Changing IP Address

No need to change name. Its OTT

You will need to submit docs to remove the EU limits. No way to avoid this.

Tor is no use with EB or PP. IP range is known. Just use a dongle or change your home ISN IP address

DaveyMames 12-21-2014 04:24 PM

Re: Using Mailbox Address for Stealth Paypal & Changing IP Address

What ID documents do you need to upload to them? How can you get ID docs like that if I don't live at my mailbox address?