eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal withdrawal without bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/82698-paypal-withdrawal-without-bank-account.html)

Haidukken 02-09-2015 03:23 PM

Paypal withdrawal without bank account

Let's say I run 5 stealth accounts and manage to operate them so that I slowly sell on them, without actually taking any money out of them. I'd link a VCC to the Paypal and pay my fees using balance or VCC, no bank accounts linked to the actually accounts whatsoever.
NOW.
Could I possibly send money from all of these accounts to one dedicated Paypal accounts that HAS bank account linked to it and then withdrawal all the money, from all different Paypal accounts?
Could it be done? Could it be done more than once? These are the questions.

I love this forum, but the more I read and the more I plan in my head, the more I realize that I have about million different theories in my head with every new one being more creative than the other, but it's a matter of asking you lot with experience for your expert advice before I go and get carried away in my own head.
:violin:

RosieTosie 02-09-2015 03:29 PM

Re: Paypal withdrawal without bank account

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 640447)
Let's say I run 5 stealth accounts and manage to operate them so that I slowly sell on them, without actually taking any money out of them. I'd link a VCC to the Paypal and pay my fees using balance or VCC, no bank accounts linked to the actually accounts whatsoever.
NOW.
Could I possibly send money from all of these accounts to one dedicated Paypal accounts that HAS bank account linked to it and then withdrawal all the money, from all different Paypal accounts?
Could it be done? Could it be done more than once? These are the questions.

I love this forum, but the more I read and the more I plan in my head, the more I realize that I have about million different theories in my head with every new one being more creative than the other, but it's a matter of asking you lot with experience for your expert advice before I go and get carried away in my own head.
:violin:

No, Haidukk, the reason for that is because you, in one foul swoop, link all five of those paypal accounts, which you really do not want to do, there is no way in reality to withdraw the funds from each individual paypal account than having five individual bank accounts linked to them.

GreenBean 02-09-2015 03:44 PM

Let's say you do that daft method and see how long all of your accounts last.

Let's ALSO say you need to keep on reading to work out the better methods to run multiple accounts.

Learn a bad word: link.

Such transactions make links which kill accounts.

:rip:

Haidukken 02-09-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 640462)
Let's say you do that daft method and see how long all of your accounts last.

Let's ALSO say you need to keep on reading to work out the better methods to run multiple accounts.

Lean a bad word: link.

Such transactions make links which kill accounts.

:rip:

That's exactly why I asked the question- To be reality checked. I wouldn't do something like this out of nowhere because I have not seen anybody in this forum doing it- But it was an idea.

I have read a bit how to run multiple accounts but I have yet to see how to run multiple accounts with multiple BANK accounts linked to them- There seems to be an obvious limitation, because there are only limited number of banks that you can use and limited number of bank accounts that you can have with those banks. But some people say that they run clearly more stealth accounts then there are possible high street banks available:)
Maybe it's a case of joining up with subscribers to read in more detail how they do it, or maybe I've just not been here long enough to really dig deep into specifics. Somehow I doubt that somebody would spill the beans regarding 50 stealth accounts with 50 bank accounts strat- Unless they have 7 family members who all give them banks accounts, which actually wouldn't be as impressive and single handedly run as many etc. etc.

BUT, if somebody does have a link to a thread where somebody has mentioned how to run high number of stealths off real bank accounts than I would be more than grateful for the link.

Thanks for the reality check GB, I really do appreciate it. Half of the stuff that I throw out there are just ideas, really dumb ideas, just to see if they stick. I'd rather ask you lot some basic stuff and get shut down here, than go on and get my stealth operation all wrong.

All the information is appreciated, as always.
:faint:

RosieTosie 02-09-2015 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haidukk (Post 640463)
That's exactly why I asked the question- To be reality checked. I wouldn't do something like this out of nowhere because I have not seen anybody in this forum doing it- But it was an idea.

I have read a bit how to run multiple accounts but I have yet to see how to run multiple accounts with multiple BANK accounts linked to them- There seems to be an obvious limitation, because there are only limited number of banks that you can use and limited number of bank accounts that you can have with those banks. But some people say that they run clearly more stealth accounts then there are possible high street banks available:)
Maybe it's a case of joining up with subscribers to read in more detail how they do it, or maybe I've just not been here long enough to really dig deep into specifics. Somehow I doubt that somebody would spill the beans regarding 50 stealth accounts with 50 bank accounts strat- Unless they have 7 family members who all give them banks accounts, which actually wouldn't be as impressive and single handedly run as many etc. etc.

BUT, if somebody does have a link to a thread where somebody has mentioned how to run high number of stealths off real bank accounts than I would be more than grateful for the link.

Thanks for the reality check GB, I really do appreciate it. Half of the stuff that I throw out there are just ideas, really dumb ideas, just to see if they stick. I'd rather ask you lot some basic stuff and get shut down here, than go on and get my stealth operation all wrong.

All the information is appreciated, as always.
:faint:

Well it's quite straight forward really haidukk, you can have a basic bank account that gives you a visa debit card as well which most do, a current account which is quite straight forward, it is possible to use savings accounts these days as well, and all banks offer those BUT each of those MUST have a real account number and sort code as nit all savings accounts do, it will be possible to get a couple of savings accounts, so that would give at least 4 accounts for each stealth friendly banks.There are probably about 6 to 8 stealth friendly banks in the UK, whether they all have stealth friendly savings accounts is a different matter!

GreenBean 02-09-2015 04:07 PM

Now, here's where you start to learn to think outside the box.

And that's great.

Far as I recall, we have no specific thread on UK multiple accounts.

What you do, is keep on with the plans of having multiples.

Work out what you would do, and how you would implement it.

As for subscribing, the ebook is a wonderful back up to the forum. The forum is a wonderful back up to the ebook.

Subscribers area does have juicy thread....

Come join us!

You can even use Trial Pay. Get something for yourself and the ebook as a bonus.

win-win.

:thumb:

GreenBean 02-09-2015 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 640464)
Well it's quite straight forward really haidukk, you can have a basic bank account that gives you a visa debit card as well which most do, !

What use would a bank issued debit card be for a stealth paypal?

ooooo.halo 02-10-2015 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 640464)
Well it's quite straight forward really haidukk, you can have a basic bank account that gives you a visa debit card as well which most do, a current account which is quite straight forward, it is possible to use savings accounts these days as well, and all banks offer those BUT each of those MUST have a real account number and sort code as nit all savings accounts do, it will be possible to get a couple of savings accounts, so that would give at least 4 accounts for each stealth friendly banks.There are probably about 6 to 8 stealth friendly banks in the UK, whether they all have stealth friendly savings accounts is a different matter!

A basic bank account with or without visa debit is fine as long as its only the sort code and account numbers that are used to verify the paypal.

The actual debit card numbers should definately not be used.
It will fail the AVS :-)

realdeals 02-10-2015 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 640468)
What use would a bank issued debit card be for a stealth paypal?

Easier to walk two minutes to a cash point than drive 20 minutes into town for a bank for some people, drawing out cash Saturday afternoons or Sundays etc.. Presuming the stealther draws directly out rather than transferring cash to a 'main' account of course.

mrlaaaaa 02-14-2015 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 640703)
Easier to walk two minutes to a cash point than drive 20 minutes into town for a bank for some people, drawing out cash Saturday afternoons or Sundays etc.. Presuming the stealther draws directly out rather than transferring cash to a 'main' account of course.

OP; I think the only logical method along the lines of what you want to do, would be to list high value items and buy using the stealth accounts to 'transfer the funds' to your main account which i really wouldnt advise as its HIGH RISK! I dont think many would disagree...

My advice to you would be to do alot more research on the forum using the search bar and / or buy the stealth guide...i researched for weeks before even joining the forums lol :nerd:

And the trick i think with having soo many stealth accounts is to withdraw to 1 of your savings accounts, take the money out and close the account. Then open a new savings account a month down the line...you then get a new account number

RosieTosie 02-14-2015 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrlaaaaa (Post 642187)
OP; I think the only logical method along the lines of what you want to do, would be to list high value items and buy using the stealth accounts to 'transfer the funds' to your main account which i really wouldnt advise as its HIGH RISK! I dont think many would disagree...

My advice to you would be to do alot more research on the forum using the search bar and / or buy the stealth guide...i researched for weeks before even joining the forums lol :nerd:

And the trick i think with having soo many stealth accounts is to withdraw to 1 of your savings accounts, take the money out and close the account. Then open a new savings account a month down the line...you then get a new account number

And of course mrlaaaaa, NOT to list high value items on new accounts! Low risk means low value as well, to be on the safe side, and these are NEW first time out accounts we are talking about here not operated by very well established, long time users, accounts that have built up over few years just to be able to open new accounts and go straight in with higher value items!

mrlaaaaa 02-14-2015 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 642192)
And of course mrlaaaaa, NOT to list high value items on new accounts! Low risk means low value as well, to be on the safe side, and these are NEW first time out accounts we are talking about here not operated by very well established, long time users, accounts that have built up over few years just to be able to open new accounts and go straight in with higher value items!

I agree RosieTosie its not a good idea as its high value i was just trying to think of a way the OP could use his technique although i really wouldnt recommend it! Even if you managed to list high value items, the EB/PP fees would dent alot of your profits. Much easier to follow the established techniques. Thanks for the follow up on my post

rsot 02-14-2015 10:09 AM

Never send money back and forth between accounts, especially repeatedly. Spend or withdraw

GreenBean 02-19-2015 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeals (Post 640703)

The bank issued card fails the AVS in the first place.

Flags the account which is not needed.

:rolleyes:

realdeals 02-19-2015 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 643775)
The bank issued card fails the AVS in the first place.

Flags the account which is not needed.

:rolleyes:

Of course it does, we all know that, but not the point that I made. The bank issued card increases the stealths liquidity, I never once stated it should be added to paypal.

joffieJaffa 02-22-2015 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ooooo.halo (Post 640628)
A basic bank account with or without visa debit is fine as long as its only the sort code and account numbers that are used to verify the paypal.

The actual debit card numbers should definately not be used.
It will fail the AVS :-)

Only if the postcode don't match the one in PP, It will fail, if it matches the it will NOT fail.

rainmaker 02-22-2015 02:27 AM

Quote:

Could I possibly send money from all of these accounts to one dedicated Paypal accounts that HAS bank account linked to it and then withdrawal all the money, from all different Paypal accounts? Could it be done? Could it be done more than once? These are the questions.
The answer is yes, it's only a matter of time before they see a pattern on what you are doing and hit you right in the head.

ooooo.halo 02-22-2015 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmaker (Post 644567)
The answer is yes, it's only a matter of time before they see a pattern on what you are doing and hit you right in the head.

The answer is no OP
PP to PP should be avoided at all costs
As rainmaker says, patterns are recorded. Very true as i have an experience relating to a regular friend payment i us3d to make each week. Both.got limited in the end. Real.accounts in my case but on stealth accounts, i woukdnt risk it :-)