eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Payoal Limited - HELP!! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/8467-payoal-limited-help.html)

cortex 12-05-2008 07:52 AM

Payoal Limited - HELP!!

Hi guys,
Im sure there is an expert on this somewhere.

Recently I had my papal verified via the small deposits and i added an entropay and had that verfied viz the EXPUSE code.

SO i sold a few items and have received money for it. I have around £400 frozen right now and to get it unfrozen i need to do the following:

1.Validate account information - this is where they send a 6 digit pin to ur address, but since im using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address..how do i get around this?

2. Provide proof of postage - I can do this, but i dont want to send out my items if the money will be frozen, as then i'll lose my items and my money.

3. Fax/upload documentation - photo ID + proof of address + bank account statement + credit card statement. theres no way i can provide any of this if all my details are ⊗⊗⊗⊗

Any suggestions? Hope someone can help :-S

*payPal

GREMLIN 12-05-2008 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 67966)
Hi guys,
Im sure there is an expert on this somewhere.

Recently I had my papal verified via the small deposits and i added an entropay and had that verfied viz the EXPUSE code.

SO i sold a few items and have received money for it. I have around £400 frozen right now and to get it unfrozen i need to do the following:

1.Validate account information - this is where they send a 6 digit pin to ur address, but since im using a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address..how do i get around this?

2. Provide proof of postage - I can do this, but i dont want to send out my items if the money will be frozen, as then i'll lose my items and my money.

3. Fax/upload documentation - photo ID + proof of address + bank account statement + credit card statement. theres no way i can provide any of this if all my details are ⊗⊗⊗⊗

Any suggestions? Hope someone can help :-S

*payPal

Did you lift your limits before using your account to accept payments? Not just the penny deposits and card confirmation. there is also a telephone verification you need to do and supply business info

If you havnt then this explains why they are asking for all this info. If you did then im not sure myself maybe someone else can help. I thought that they send you a 6 digit pin to validate your address if you cant do it by phone.

What sort of account do you have? Personal, premier or business?

citypark 12-05-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sairah (Post 67972)
Did you lift your limits before using your account to accept payments? Not just the penny deposits and card confirmation. there is also a telephone verification you need to do and supply business info

Sairah, you mentioned that to supply business info. Do you mean Paypal will ask you to fax them business info at first place or you just have to fill in the information online when you apply? (I am worried because I have business paypal account and afraid they will ask me later which I do not have)

to OP: What sort of account do you have? Personal, premier or business?

cortex 12-05-2008 10:46 AM

hi guys, thanks for responding.

i have a permier account setup. i supplied the business info.

with phone verification, it didnt work so they are sending me a letter in the post. maybe this is where it went wrong??

GREMLIN 12-05-2008 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by citypark (Post 67978)
Sairah, you mentioned that to supply business info. Do you mean Paypal will ask you to fax them business info at first place or you just have to fill in the information online when you apply? (I am worried because I have business paypal account and afraid they will ask me later which I do not have)

to OP: What sort of account do you have? Personal, premier or business?

Hi city park
For me when i verified my paypal account there was just a section under the limitations asking me about business info. They asked what sort of items i will be trading with. What my average transaction will be. What my monthly turnover will be and Dob. They didnt ask to fax any info over. They may ask in the future im not sure. But there is always a way around.

cortex 12-05-2008 10:55 AM

Dunno how ill get around this one.

in future should i put my monthly turnover to be a lot more that 1000, which is what i put in this time..?

cortex 12-05-2008 11:01 AM

is there a way to stop them sending a letter with the verification code and ask them to do the phone verification again? i can now get around the phone verification process..

GREMLIN 12-05-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cortex (Post 67985)
is there a way to stop them sending a letter with the verification code and ask them to do the phone verification again? i can now get around the phone verification process..

Yes you will need to delete your address then add another address then re enter your address as the home address. You will need to add a new cc too. Once this has been done you should be able to do the phone verification again.

I done this but before i started to use the pp account. Dont know if it will allow you while you are limited and remember its not always guaranteed to work. so try it at your own risk

cortex 12-05-2008 12:28 PM

Im guessing this account is done for. Probablt have to try all over again..unless someone genius out there has a solution!..