eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   UK PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Add Bank account Failed!help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-paypal-talk/9371-paypal-add-bank-account-failed-help.html)

mike_uk 02-02-2009 12:41 PM

Paypal Add Bank account Failed!help

Im add a saving bank account with new paypal.Today Im received tow small deposit on statement,But I received a notice about my bank account from paypal.
like:
On , we attempted to transfer from your bank account, ending in 4360. This transfer was returned by your bank on 22 Jan. 2009 for the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account. Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Yours sincerely,
PayPal

I can't withdraw my paypal funds to my bank account.What's the problem?Now saving account is fail to work at paypal?
Many thanks.

divine422 02-02-2009 02:28 PM

Did you recently try to withdraw money from that bank account and it didnt have sufficient funds to cover the amount? If so thats why. Are you using a bank account that Paypal deems 'suspicious'...if so, probably why.

mike_uk 02-02-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divine422 (Post 74491)
Did you recently try to withdraw money from that bank account and it didnt have sufficient funds to cover the amount? If so thats why. Are you using a bank account that Paypal deems 'suspicious'...if so, probably why.

It seem like paypal already suspicious my bank account.many thanks

aspkin 02-02-2009 03:29 PM

Have you verified the account number?

If not add another account to your account.

timbuck2 02-09-2009 01:31 PM

Im having the same troubled, i added another 2 diff saving accounts to this paypal and they keep saying that paypal have already disabled these bank accounts????

what should i do i have £670 stuck in there i cant move!!

aspkin 02-10-2009 08:37 PM

Which savings account did you add? Does it allow direct debit?

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-payp...ect-debit.html

Also be sure to check working bank accounts here: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...-end-list.html

ebay 02-10-2009 09:21 PM

you can't use those internet saving accounts with paypal anymore

you'll have to go down to the bank and open a normal account and it will work

aspkin 02-10-2009 09:30 PM

You can, just some like ING give you more problems then others.

But WaMu works fine, E*Trade works fine, etc.

ebay 02-11-2009 10:53 PM

the guys from uk aspkin

internet saver accounts don't work anymore in uk

GreenBean 02-11-2009 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebay (Post 75416)
you can't use those internet saving accounts with paypal anymore

you'll have to go down to the bank and open a normal account and it will work

ebay, maybe YOU have to do that.:FF: B4 you you come back at me with an argument let me say their usage has been tested & accounts for paypal have been created in this way.There are internet savings accounts or online bank accounts in the UK that can still be used with paypal. These allow the Direct Debit mandate. This means that the paypal deposits will be accepted and the bank account will stay in good standing. And yes, you can go into the local branch & create an account there.

Any user from the UK has to determine correctly which particular bank account to use. It is not rocket science. If this is too hard for anyone pm me for details:)

ebay 02-12-2009 11:56 AM

i'm not gonna argument with you about this
but sooner or later your gonna get a email from paypal saying some bullsh*t about invalid account number
and you'll have to put a proper bank account on.
even on the accounts which are working fine

bobtol 02-12-2009 01:31 PM

Paypal Disabled Mine to

My paypal account was set up am i right in saying you use your phoney name but use a bank account in your own name. When it comes to the paypal page for adding bank account. Say i have changed my name to billy bob but my real name is bobby boy when i go to put the bank details on the name part is already filled in as billy bob, do i just fill in the bank name branch location and number even though the names do not match. Is this ok as i did this but my bank account was disabled from my paypal also, its rbs savings account i used. Any advice Please

BOB.T

GreenBean 02-12-2009 05:44 PM

Bob, that is what you do. BUT the RBS savings account does not have the Direct Debit mandate. You can bypass this by using a RBS Key account. Since you are already a customer you can do that online.:)

GreenBean 02-12-2009 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebay (Post 75615)
i'm not gonna argument with you about this
but sooner or later your gonna get a email from paypal saying some bullsh*t about invalid account number
and you'll have to put a proper bank account on.
even on the accounts which are working fine

Kid,we have been going back & forth over this for months. Please tell me how soon after the paypal account was made, did you get the notice of 'invalid account number' because you also say 'even on the accounts which are working fine'. Which banks & which accounts? I am not getting any such notices. The accounts have been made at the branch AND online. Each and every bank account I use supports the Debit Debit mandate. Would like to clarify this once and for all.

McO_32 02-20-2009 09:56 AM

On one of my 3 stealth accounts I tried to link a Abbey Savers account and that got rejected like the OP's did, so I tried a HSBC account and this account sailed through & got credit within 3 days :)