paypal withdraw weekly/daily? buy pp stealth, how soon change passwords/security etc? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal > UK PayPal Talk

UK PayPal Talk General issues related to UK Paypal

Old 09-07-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default paypal withdraw weekly/daily? buy pp stealth, how soon change passwords/security etc?

Hello, im planning on buying 3-5 stealth paypal accounts from here. Spread payments over the accounts each with there own account attached. Each with there own 321 three pay as you go sim card which i will tether to pc + portable chrome browser + separate windows account.

How often should i withdraw money? weekly, daily?
also would i be able to leave money in the account for prolonged period?

and finally, the accounts that i plan on buying, how soon could i change passwords etc in your experience?

thank you.

Last edited by ukuser; 09-07-2016 at 06:20 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2016
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: paypal withdraw weekly/daily? buy pp stealth, how soon change passwords/security

How much you withdraw depends on how much and often you receive payments. I personally withdraw daily on most accounts. Or when I receive a payment on my less used accounts.

i would change passwords once your cookies are in place after a week or two.
Old 09-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 29%
Longevity: 85%
Default Re: paypal withdraw weekly/daily? buy pp stealth, how soon change passwords/security

The withdrawal frequency really depends on the transaction history on the account.

On a new account I would let cleared funds sit for a good few days before attempting to withdraw them. Also don't pull the whole amount in one go. Take maybe 25% of the cleared balance. Wait for the withdrawal to complete and then withdraw some more.

Nobody on here can give you any absolute definitive answer as there are lots of factors that come into play which determine the risk of getting limited.

Just take it slowly and build the accounts over time. Within a couple of months, you should be able to withdraw daily and also get instant withdrawals without any issues.

Change the password once you have established cookies on a new user account. Log in and out of the accounts a few times over a couple of days and then change the password. Changing passwords immediately, although usually okay to do, can sometimes cause a limitation because Paypal think the account has been hacked.
Old 09-07-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@OP, are you selling risky items or potential namebrand stuff? Don't need to provide details - that can also influence life of your accounts
Old 09-07-2016
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 59%

currently i have 10k in my main paypal which has access card linked. Every sunday i pay myself £800 wage. This account however is fairly old and using my real details. Paypal however banned me from accepting f&f due to the number of payments i was receiving however allowed me continue using account. Greatful as its my main source of income.

These accounts will supplement my wages and act as a backup to main account. I will receive goods and services/invoices with the odd but rarely f&f payment. I predict i will receive £100 a day in each account. Nothing via ebay.

So in my case, how often should i withdraw?

Last edited by ukuser; 09-07-2016 at 07:55 AM.
Old 09-07-2016

Longevity: 44%

Subscribing to this thread to learn about withdrawals