eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   Managed payment account suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/134579-managed-payment-account-suspended.html)

Robin Hood of Amazon 03-24-2020 06:49 PM

Managed payment account suspended

So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?

james_112233 03-24-2020 06:52 PM

Re: Managed payment account suspended

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate problem. But please keep this thread updated if you get your funds back. Managed payments is still new to everyone.

agent006140 03-24-2020 07:38 PM

MP follows the same policy,6 months,in case of chargeback

have you shipped ?

if it is worth $$,you can ask local USPS to hold or return the package ,fee applied

they said UK banks are rejecting mismatched names

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 1079875)
This is what I don't get about people being all enthusiastic of managed payments. I mean, it's a stealth forum, and if MP destroys stealth, then why be enthusiastic about it? What is so stealth about that!

Because they are banned on Paypal,so they have t o use stealth,but they cant go over 200/$20k without SSN.
If they sign up with MP,may be Ebay/Ayden would not look into their past history and found out they are suspended?
Ayden behaves like your own merchant account provider,deposit your sales proceeds,unlike Paypal which allow you to decide ,you can transferto bank,to a prepaid debit card or spend it,send it and /or convert to a different currency

IT IS NOT UP TO US,Ebay wants us to have it if we want to sell on Ebay

Read it again,I am thinking what it means is in the future,if you keep selling ,the buyer payment could not reach your MP account and will be returned to the buyer/
(If the funds cannot be received within 30 days, the remaining funds will be reversed back to the buyers for the orders in the attempted payout.)
but it said remaining funds will be reversed back to seller for the orders,does it mean MP OR eBAY are keeping their fees?
---------------
go to Ebay seller forum and ask,some sellers are now using MP

This is as clear as MUD,but if fund is not received,there is no reason for seller to ship the item,I think Ebay is referring to future sales,the proceeds from past sale is withheld for 180 days.

When Ebay asks sellers to switch to MP,many questions were not answered.
AYDEN is a Dutch company,I doubt if it ever has seen a place like Ebay.
Only PAYPAL and AMZN One Click know what it is like to serve a marketplace like EBay,AYDEN will have a long learning curve ahead

Since there is not a possibility of being reinstated, the funds will site in your available for payout until it has timed out.
---------------------
'since you wont be reinstated,the fund will SIT until TIMED OUT.'
Can we say 180 days,you will get the fund,
If you are still selling and using this MP account to collect payment,then
any future payments would be returned to your buyer.
Who wrote these messages?

Robin Hood of Amazon 03-24-2020 08:47 PM

Everything has shipped with tracking.

glacier922 03-25-2020 01:44 AM

This is what I don't get about people being all enthusiastic of managed payments. I mean, it's a stealth forum, and if MP destroys stealth, then why be enthusiastic about it? What is so stealth about that!

RipeBanana 03-25-2020 02:32 PM

I wanna join managed payment, because paypal is an ass, but I need to know how people are handling miss matched names? Any idea? does it work with missmatched names?

glacier922 03-25-2020 06:26 PM

I have a 3 PayPal accounts with ein, aged, complete stealth info, no limits whatsoever, name mismatch fine, sell the most dangerous vero, digital items, you name it, and on top of that, you can have various emails within the same PayPal, so why would anyone want managed payments?

Robin Hood of Amazon 04-22-2020 06:45 PM

Well I got this response today from managed payments. Thank you so much for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to receive your funds before your suspension. I would be happy to provide you some information.

Your payouts will continue to fail due to the suspension placed on your account. Since this suspension is indefinite this means that we cannot lift this. Even in the even of unreceived funds. If the funds cannot be received within 30 days, the remaining funds will be reversed back to the buyers for the orders in the attempted payout.

We understand this is not an ideal resolution but we thank you for your previous partnership and wish you all the best with your endeavors.
So if I understood correctly the customer get there item and a refund, ebay gets there fee, and I get the finger. Lovely.

kane lynch 04-22-2020 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1087813)
Well I got this response today from managed payments. Thank you so much for reaching out. I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to receive your funds before your suspension. I would be happy to provide you some information.

Your payouts will continue to fail due to the suspension placed on your account. Since this suspension is indefinite this means that we cannot lift this. Even in the even of unreceived funds. If the funds cannot be received within 30 days, the remaining funds will be reversed back to the buyers for the orders in the attempted payout.

We understand this is not an ideal resolution but we thank you for your previous partnership and wish you all the best with your endeavors.
So if I understood correctly the customer get there item and a refund, ebay gets there fee, and I get the finger. Lovely.

That is soo fooked up I’m not using there crap payment system if that’s happening I also sell digital goods too why don’t they just go back with PayPal Ffs it’s causing confusion.

james_112233 04-23-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1087813)

Crazy.

So Paypal takes it all under their AUP.

eBay lets their customers have a free item and free money so they continue to come back to ebay to shop.

From a buyers perspective that is fantastic news. From a sellers ... it just gets harder and harder to sell online on these platforms. Moral of the story here is to stop selling digital products. It's just too risky.

PepsiCoin 04-23-2020 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1087948)
When Ebay asks sellers to switch to MP,many questions were not answered.
AYDEN is a Dutch company,I doubt if it ever has seen a place like Ebay.
Only PAYPAL and AMZN One Click know what it is like to serve a marketplace like EBay,AYDEN will have a long learning curve ahead

It's Adyen not "Ayden"

Robin Hood of Amazon 04-23-2020 05:46 PM

From what I understand is that i'm not getting my money back. Not 30 days or 90 days or 180 days. Customer gets there money back. Here I another response from them. Thank you for reaching out once more.

It appears we have provided you correct and all information that we can at this time. Please keep in mind that in order to have the funds pushed out to your bank, the account would need to be reinstated. This is the absolute only way that funds can be processed. Since there is not a possibility of being reinstated, the funds will site in your available for payout until it has timed out. At that point, any additional funds will go back to the original payment method. We understand that this is not an ideal situation. eBay takes security on our site very seriously. When we make a decision to part ways with a seller, it is not a decision that is taken lightly.

As our previous agent informed you, your account posed too much risk for our site that we have decided to part ways indefinitely. This includes taking no further action on the account for any reason.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks,
eBay

kinsey 04-23-2020 06:01 PM

Total BS. I wasn't looking forward to managed payments-even less so now.

winnerwinner900 04-27-2020 06:00 AM

eBay has a binding arbitration process in the TOS. The TOS specifically says how to initiate arbitration. If the money isn't released, you should follow the steps to demand arbitration. If they don't comply with their own terms, then you could sue them in court outside of the arbitration agreement. That would be my advice if this doesn't get sorted.

winnerwinner900 04-27-2020 06:06 AM

If you have any questions about this, just post them and I'll respond. eBay is going to use this opportunity to defraud sellers until standards are set for managed payments. If arbitration and lawsuits are initiated, this will be the fastest way to shut down this situation.

nodeal 05-08-2020 09:43 AM

Just to build on this, I think it depends on the type of limitation you receive. For example: I got an "MC011: Selling Account Restricted" On a managed payments account. I was able to receive my payouts even after this restriction.

However an indefinite suspension/termination of the account, it seems from your experience they take your money.

Try to be proactive about checking for suspensions and refunding customers before shipping out. Also hopefully you owe eBay more than they have held in pending.

jtiddy 05-08-2020 01:50 PM

Well, VERO....don't sell things that infringe on copyrights...Sell real ****.

animekings99 05-08-2020 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin Hood of Amazon (Post 1079769)
So I got my one and only managed payment account suspended today with around $1500 stuck in the account. It says on top of the payments page "Your payouts are currently on hold because your eBay account is suspended. You'll start getting paid again when your account is reinstated." They are not giving me any options to reinstate my account. It was suspended for VERO. My question is, when will I get my $1500, if ever? I know with paypal it's 6 months and you get your money. That has always been the case, but managed payments?

For mp when u added your bank account number and other info does it give you the option to add a ssn or just an ein please get back to me when you can thanks.

amanatic 05-09-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by animekings99 (Post 1091906)
For mp when u added your bank account number and other info does it give you the option to add a ssn or just an ein please get back to me when you can thanks.

requires both: SSN and EIN

ghackett5 05-13-2020 03:06 AM

To OP: What got suspended first, the ebay or MP account?

likefrasers 05-13-2020 03:33 AM

OP has already said "It was suspended for VERO".

I read a lot these days, and my feeling is ebay won't suspend you if MP can't be verified, we would stop paying you until it's verified, but it's no difference than being suspended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghackett5 (Post 1092938)
To OP: What got suspended first, the ebay or MP account?

rsot 05-13-2020 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanatic (Post 1092170)
requires both: SSN and EIN

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb: