eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   chat with ebay regarding managed payment (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/136133-chat-ebay-regarding-managed-payment.html)

likefrasers 05-12-2020 10:27 AM

chat with ebay regarding managed payment

To share some information here.

Just had a chat with ebay regarding managed payment. I just made some stories and told them I run a small business with my US partner, I have 85%, he has 15%. But I'm a foreigner have no SSN only EIN and ITIN. What we should fill in the beneficial information.

1, they don't have a live chat service on managed payment department, only email service with existing account user.

2, technically the beneficial needs to be a US citizen with SSN. However they do not confirm it yet. (the agent has no clue about which information should be uploaded, he suggested me to register it with my US partners information first, then contact him again if it has issues)

3, Foreigners are allowed to run business in US without SSN, by laws. Why managed payment is above the law, trying to request only US citizen or foreigners with SSN can be the company beneficial - agent agree with me but he is also very confused.

Those are the information today I received from ebay.

PepsiCoin 05-12-2020 10:31 AM

Re: chat with ebay regarding managed payment

Quote:

Originally Posted by likefrasers (Post 1092806)
To share some information here.

Just had a chat with ebay regarding managed payment. I just made some stories and told them I run a small business with my US partner, I have 85%, he has 15%. But I'm a foreigner have no SSN only EIN and ITIN. What we should fill in the beneficial information.

1, they don't have a live chat service on managed payment department, only email service with existing account user.

2, technically the beneficial needs to be a US citizen with SSN. However they do not confirm it yet. (the agent has no clue about which information should be uploaded, he suggested me to register it with my US partners information first, then contact him again if it has issues)

3, Foreigners are allowed to run business in US without SSN, by laws. Why managed payment is above the law, trying to request only US citizen or foreigners with SSN can be the company beneficial - agent agree with me but he is also very confused.

Those are the information today I received from ebay.

why do you have a U.S. flag then? what country are you really in?

likefrasers 05-12-2020 12:07 PM

Good question. I don’t “live” in anywhere since 2013, stealth account brings me the profit to travel while run my business. In the past 7 years I travelled more than 120 countries. I sold out my apartment since 2014 and live in my suitcase. Now I stuck in Europe due to the pandemic. However I run 8 stealth accounts and 5 LLC which all based in US so what’s wrong that I use US flag? Since when this forum turns to be like eBay or PayPal that your have to verify your passport nationality?

PepsiCoin 05-12-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinsoldier (Post 1092826)
Don't rise, it's only the latest in this poster long line of forum personas who simply posts gibberish for the sake of it. They rarely contribute anything of value. :redface:

forum personas lol you're a real live character buddy. you're a know it all loser

likefrasers 05-12-2020 06:27 PM

Yes, double or triple than the normal US agent price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1092873)
-----------------------------
I read somewhere foreigners can engage an American citizen/resident to serve as agent to set up a US company.
It can be expensive.