eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   US MP - Banned (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/140155-us-mp-banned.html)

stealthnorris 11-16-2020 07:16 PM

US MP - Banned

Hi,

I matched the stealth information on MP registration and i got a message that my eBay account has been banned due to:

" eBay has identified a possible discrepancy with the information provided at the time of registration. Your account registration information (Name and Address) must match your government-issued ID. According to your account ..... has been suspended without appeal."

has anyone else gotten this message/ban?
If you did, what method did you try using in the MP registration.

ebabe 11-16-2020 07:55 PM

Re: US MP - Banned

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthnorris (Post 1125175)
Hi,

I matched the stealth information on MP registration and i got a message that my eBay account has been banned due to:

" eBay has identified a possible discrepancy with the information provided at the time of registration. Your account registration information (Name and Address) must match your government-issued ID. According to your account ..... has been suspended without appeal."

Yep,I know this is for the U.S. MP, but I could not help to notice the message you got was the exact message I got today,docs being approved about a week ago and was supposed get activated by tomorrow, I got this message just today, exact message as what you got. Time to say goodbye to account and move on

stealthnorris 11-16-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebabe (Post 1125181)
Yep,I know this is for the U.S. MP, but I could not help to notice the message you got was the exact message I got today,docs being approved about a week ago and was supposed get activated by tomorrow, I got this message just today, exact message as what you got. Time to move on

Ah yess it sucks.

I was also notified that my MP registration was approved and even got a date for when it was going to start and then all of a sudden I got this message and my account was banned.

bytor3k 11-16-2020 10:35 PM

Is this account linked to your PP account that's limited in any way?

How old and established was this account?

stealthnorris 11-16-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bytor3k (Post 1125207)
Is this account linked to your PP account that's limited in any way?

How old and established was this account?

Nope, PP was made same time the ebay was and its in very good standing.

Tico_perico 11-16-2020 11:31 PM

Yes I have the same message even though my account was successfully approved for MP. today received this message, time to move on
Is sucks

sania 11-17-2020 05:24 AM

was the info registered with MP all stealth?

stealthnorris 11-17-2020 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sania (Post 1125295)
was the info registered with MP all stealth?

Yes it was made with all stealth

HurricaneHuntr 11-17-2020 03:50 PM

Seems ebay is getting stricter, times are a changing. Spread sales out :)

Steveo036940 11-17-2020 08:37 PM

Really? Surprised that you got suspended?
For US accounts you MUST use your real name, real SSN and real date of birth for MP registration.
MP will perform an identity check using the information you provide, just like EVERY other bank, and credit card processor in the US.
This information has been shared so many times throughout these forums for quite some time, yet there are still those who believe entering stealth info will work.
Real information!
If you still doubt this, just take your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID along with your make believe address, mismatched SSN, and wrong DOB to any and every bank and try to open an account. Won't work there and won't work with Adyen... EVER

HurricaneHuntr 11-17-2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1125461)
For US accounts you MUST use your real name, real SSN and real date of birth for MP registration.
MP will perform an identity check using the information you provide, just like EVERY other bank, and credit card processor in the US.
This information has been shared so many times throughout these forums for quite some time, yet there are still those who believe entering stealth info will work.
Real information!
If you still doubt this, just take your ⊗⊗⊗⊗ ID along with your make believe address, mismatched SSN, and wrong DOB to any and every bank and try to open an account. Won't work there and won't work with Adyen... EVER

This is true. 2021 and beyond stealth, will be even more skirting the line, we won't talk about. I was thinking in my head some alternative options that might work. Since i sell on so many accounts, i don't have any really big stores requiring MP right now. So will wait and see.

robjobs 11-18-2020 02:24 AM

Quote:

Real information!

Facts it don't work and it will not ever work. Best post on this issue. Let these stealthers rock with they XXXX info and see how far it'll go.

Rajforever 11-18-2020 02:52 AM

Need tracking number for Etsy...

rsot 11-18-2020 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rajforever (Post 1125498)
Need tracking number for Etsy...

Wrong thread to post this

likefrasers 11-21-2020 10:37 AM

Stealth account is not working anymore. Those whom in this forum says they got bunches of accounts passed are using real identity.

I tried on all my accounts, all the stealth accounts are dead, only one in my real name passed.

I don't know what to do in the future if this real one is gone in somehow way... Really sucks.

outofluck 12-08-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by likefrasers (Post 1126334)
Stealth account is not working anymore. Those whom in this forum says they got bunches of accounts passed are using real identity.

I tried on all my accounts, all the stealth accounts are dead, only one in my real name passed.

I don't know what to do in the future if this real one is gone in somehow way... Really sucks.

You used your real info for MP?
How’s that going for you?

james_112233 12-08-2020 04:18 AM

Quote:

So it's not just the UK then ... US as well.

We can only hope the accounts with our real info never get banned. But time will tell. They will get a better understanding of exactly how many previously suspended people are back on their platform once MP is fully rolled out and then they will make decisions at a later date to let banned people stay or give them the boot.

So my advice is treat your accounts well, fullfil orders on time, provide excellent customer service, refund orders if cases are opened ... basically become Amazon and give your fussy customers sh!t for free. Do all that and you're an asset to ebay.

bytor3k 12-08-2020 12:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by robjobs (Post 1125496)
Facts it don't work and it will not ever work. Best post on this issue. Let these stealthers rock with they XXXX info and see how far it'll go.

Quote:

Meanwhile my 100% stealth MP account is still going strong...

In MP for over two months
370 individual MP transactions
$8000 in MP revenue
15 individual MP payments

DENDEN76 12-08-2020 12:52 PM

I'm from Africa I wonder if ebay would be able to make such deep checks on xxx information from an African country plus an African bank account...

Flipinit 12-11-2020 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealthnorris (Post 1125175)
Hi,

Is your information completely stealth, or does it match up to a real name and address

Flipinit 12-11-2020 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bytor3k (Post 1129817)
Meanwhile my 100% stealth MP account is still going strong...

In MP for over two months
370 individual MP transactions
$8000 in MP revenue
15 individual MP payments

Right after u signed up for MP were u asked for Additional Verification via ID

degsey69 12-11-2020 03:07 AM

The easiest way to get a stealth account to pass MP verification is to creat a business account or convert the excisting one a business one.

Then all you need that is important is a EIN number, if the account is working well in stealth then make it an LLC get the EIN number. Then when MP ask for details you can use your own just put the EIN number in, then you can put your real name and SSN and register as an employee with authority to open and operate the account on eBay. MP do nothing about a previously banned person registering the business account as an employee and nothing will happen.

Now your account is very legal on eBay and is very easy going from stealth to legit.