MP with their real info, previously suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-09-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
Default MP with their real info, previously suspended

Did anyone update to MP with their Real info, who was previously suspended indefinitely?

Were you successful or unsuccessful?

Please share your story.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-09-2020

Longevity: 25%
Default Re: MP with their real info, previously suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofluck View Post
Did anyone update to MP with their Real info, who was previously suspended indefinitely?

Were you successful or unsuccessful?

Please share your story.
what's the point. a lot of these sellers sell alot of product and make sh it tons of money and don't help anyone else.
Old 12-09-2020
Threadstarter  

Anyone else’s opinion would be appreciated.
Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to outofluck For This Useful Post:
HurricaneHuntr (12-10-2020)
Old 12-09-2020

Longevity: 44%

Yes, people have done so. The information you seek has been posted in already existing threads.
Old 12-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
Yes, people have done so. The information you seek has been posted in already existing threads.
Do you have a link?
Old 12-10-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

I opened a business seller account about 10 months ago as a LLC but in my own name, when I went to MP it went through just fine with no issues. I was taken off eBay 11 years ago not for VERO but for late shipping. Basically I went below standard and at that time I did not think that I would achieve what they wanted as it was different then and to straighten out the account you had to do so many sales etc and when I did the math I knew the account would be suspended as I could not achieve what they wanted, told them that asked for the account to be closed and they said no you are banned.

I know they have the account flagged due to his as MP is holding funds until delivered and is mean on increasing my selling limits even though I am top rated with a 100% feedback. I am assured that next month that will alter on a review.
Old 12-10-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I opened a business seller account about 10 months ago as a LLC but in my own name, when I went to MP it went through just fine with no issues. I was taken off eBay 11 years ago not for VERO but for late shipping. Basically I went below standard and at that time I did not think that I would achieve what they wanted as it was different then and to straighten out the account you had to do so many sales etc and when I did the math I knew the account would be suspended as I could not achieve what they wanted, told them that asked for the account to be closed and they said no you are banned.

I know they have the account flagged due to his as MP is holding funds until delivered and is mean on increasing my selling limits even though I am top rated with a 100% feedback. I am assured that next month that will alter on a review.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Can I ask you if you had issues with those DSR ratings, with eBay?
Old 12-10-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor3k View Post
For many cases that is true, but it's always good to keep helping people and newer people who makes threads asking for info instead of just say "Search it up" .

That's not what this forum is all about.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
HurricaneHuntr (12-10-2020), outofluck (12-11-2020), strawberry (12-18-2020)
Old 12-10-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Not sure if my experience will help as you are on US ebay.

But I was one of the UK sellers that changed stealth info to real on the MP portal and everything is running sweet ...

I have even stopped using my mobile internet and just using my broadband now across all accounts since they are linked and everything is working fine. Had 3 payouts from MP as it's set to weekly as well.

Just hope it stays like this indefinitely. The only problem I can see if I get banned on one, they all will go down.

But then I don't intend to get banned ... I created these stealths 2 years ago and they have been running flawlessly selling what I sell.
Old 12-11-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Not sure if my experience will help as you are on US ebay.

But I was one of the UK sellers that changed stealth info to real on the MP portal and everything is running sweet ...

I have even stopped using my mobile internet and just using my broadband now across all accounts since they are linked and everything is working fine. Had 3 payouts from MP as it's set to weekly as well.

Just hope it stays like this indefinitely. The only problem I can see if I get banned on one, they all will go down.

But then I don't intend to get banned ... I created these stealths 2 years ago and they have been running flawlessly selling what I sell.
James, it helps. Thanks.
Can I ask you, how did you open multiple MP accounts?
I know you can open multiple EIN and bank accounts.
But how did you input your real name and addresses to eBay?
Thanks
Old 12-11-2020

Activity: 10%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofluck View Post
Thanks for sharing your story.
Can I ask you if you had issues with those DSR ratings, with eBay?
No problem with DSR ratings but I did get MC011, I believe that was because I had a customer complaint from a Puerto Rican buyer who sent constant messages in Spanish about a product and I politely asked that if they went to an English speaking buyer in an English speaking country, please correspond in English. I think the eBay rep was Hispanic and I got that MC011 in a heart beat, I was only out for 10 days did all the bs stuff like supplier invoices, drivers license, credit card invoices supplier invoices, proof that I had paid them from bank account records, which was easy as it was all legit. Then in the reinstatement letter I got told that they are monitoring my customer serving of buyers closely. So much for 1st amendment rights when eBay employees from other countries who are not afforded those rights look at your messages and basically censure you.

Lesson learned I now only sell to the 50 states and leave out the protectorate states as in the past PR buyers complained most, never received orders and left the greater number of negative feedback on previous accounts I have had. I have been accused of being racist because of this, no it is because I want to keep my account and any thing that threatens it does not buy from me.

The DSR’s are all great in answer to your first question again.