Managed payment STRESS - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 12-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Managed payment STRESS

Hello all.
Just wanted to start by saying thanks, I've been lurking on the forum for a while and got A TON of free info that made me a lot of money.

That being said...

I don't know about you guys, but I've been pretty stressed about MP

I just stared getting the hang of PayPal stealth and was able to quit my job a few months ago now.. Boom something new and way harder to figure out.

What ideas do you guys have to get your stealth accounts onto MP?
Can you get "creative" with Adyen like PayPal?

Is this the end of stealth?... :(

Whatever ideas ya got... let me know cause I'm more than happy to be the guinea pig and test them out to let you know how it goes.

Thanks and Good luck to you all...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Managed payment STRESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by questions301 View Post
Hello all.
Just wanted to start by saying thanks, I've been lurking on the forum for a while and got A TON of free info that made me a lot of money.

That being said...

I just stared getting the hang of PayPal stealth and was able to quit my job a few months ago now.. Boom something new and way harder to figure out.

Whatever ideas ya got... let me know cause I'm more than happy to be the guinea pig and test them out to let you know how it goes.

When you convert over to MP, use your real info. As for getting creative, you can't get creative if the sticking point is EIN/SSN those are binding requirements.

End of stealth ? It'll be very similar to what etsy is like. Once MP is fully installed and everyone is required, you'll see on THIS SITE sellers selling accounts like they do on etsy. Everything but the EIN/SSN are provided.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
EV2011 (12-27-2020), questions301 (12-23-2020), waterproof2 (12-26-2020)
Old 12-23-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 23%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscutter View Post
When you convert over to MP, use your real info. As for getting creative, you can't get creative if the sticking point is EIN/SSN those are binding requirements.

End of stealth ? It'll be very similar to what etsy is like. Once MP is fully installed and everyone is required, you'll see on THIS SITE sellers selling accounts like they do on etsy. Everything but the EIN/SSN are provided.
Thanks, Gives me some hope.
When do you think these accounts will be availible to buy?
Old 12-23-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Thanks, Gives me some hope.
When do you think these accounts will be availible to buy?
With managed payments? Probably never on here. MP requires a tax id.
Old 12-27-2020

Longevity: 75%

Quote:

Thankyou - should you use your real info during the mp emrolment process or update in my ebay prior?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EV2011 For This Useful Post:
jmag91 (12-28-2020), questions301 (12-27-2020)
Old 12-28-2020

Longevity: 42%

Quote:

Use your real info on a stealth account? The names won't match, right? Isn't this impossible?
Old 12-28-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Best way to get around the MP registration is tp convert your ebay account to business, register a LLC put the address to yours, make it legal. When you convert over to MP they will ask for the company details and EIN number they will also ask who the responsible person for the company is. Put your name and SSN, by this time you should have also opened a business account and you can give them that for payments.

That is probably the easiest way to convert a stealth account over and make it non stealth after the conversion, it works, I have done it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
David.Hedmark (07-10-2021), mike010181 (01-22-2021), sania (01-26-2021)
Old 12-29-2020

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Best way to get around the MP registration is tp convert your ebay account to business, register a LLC put the address to yours, make it legal. When you convert over to MP they will ask for the company details and EIN number they will also ask who the responsible person for the company is. Put your name and SSN, by this time you should have also opened a business account and you can give them that for payments.

That is probably the easiest way to convert a stealth account over and make it non stealth after the conversion, it works, I have done it.
Does it have to be a business bank account? Can't be a normal say Chase or Wells Fargo account?
Old 12-29-2020

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

You can do that but if the account is not in the LLC name do not MP access the online banking, just say your bank is not listed and put in the routing and account numbers and they will verify using deposits into the accounts
Old 12-30-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 39%

I don’t know about USA accounts but it seems Canadian personal accounts do nothing require you to provide SIN.
Old 01-22-2021

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post

Hi degsey69. Thank you for the info!

When you created your LLC, did you create a "single-member LLC" or "Corporation/multi member LLC." I only ask because I saw that that's an option when signing up for MP. Thank you again.
Old 01-23-2021

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro2SS View Post
I don’t know about USA accounts but it seems Canadian personal accounts do nothing require you to provide SIN.
Have you registered into MP (with Canadian account) yet?
Old 01-24-2021

Longevity: 68%

How could you use your "real info" on a stealth account? The reason for having a stealth account is for 100% that you already had an account with your real info and this account was suspended, so that's why you made or bought the stealth one. If it was like this that you can use your real info on a new account after suspension then nobody would need a stealth account.

Next thing is that a lot of people having a US stealth account not even live in the US, simply because most sold stealth accounts are from US.
Old 01-24-2021

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

without SSN,SIN or tax id,how does a bank send you a 1099 form at the end of the year?
Old 01-24-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
without SSN,SIN or tax id,how does a bank send you a 1099 form at the end of the year?
Bank will send to the address on file - from what I have seen, if the letter comes back as undeliverable and you can't be identified/reached, the account will be suspended/closed until they can reach you.
Old 01-26-2021

Longevity: 19%

BUMP; please answer if its single or multi member LLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike010181 View Post
Hi degsey69. Thank you for the info!

When you created your LLC, did you create a "single-member LLC" or "Corporation/multi member LLC." I only ask because I saw that that's an option when signing up for MP. Thank you again.
Old 01-26-2021
Banned

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Hello all.

That being said...

Im just curious why people would quit their job when they eBay starts making good money. eBay or amazon should never be seen as a full time reliable income. At most, it should be a side income. I still rake in £700-£800 a week from eBay and i still stick to my day job (as much as i hate it lol) but the goal is to have consistency and stability in my 20s. I had a 200k a year eBay account until eBay hit me a MC011 on my total legit account. I sent them real ID and real invoices and they still blocked me. So now i just sell on stealth like a piece of cake but it still pisses me off that i lost a 2k feedback account. Once in my 30s with a fat load of cash, i will start investing, and building my OWN company.
I always make it clear to my family and friends, whenevr they see how much i post at the post office and how much i make, that eBay will never be a long term thing.

Last edited by alhabsy; 01-26-2021 at 08:33 AM.
Old 01-26-2021

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 35%

Youth is wasted on the young.
Old 01-26-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by alhabsy View Post
Im just curious why people would quit their job when they eBay starts making good money. eBay or amazon should never be seen as a full time reliable income. At most, it should be a side income. I still rake in £700-£800 a week from eBay and i still stick to my day job (as much as i hate it lol) but the goal is to have consistency and stability in my 20s. I had a 200k a year eBay account until eBay hit me a MC011 on my total legit account. I sent them real ID and real invoices and they still blocked me. So now i just sell on stealth like a piece of cake but it still pisses me off that i lost a 2k feedback account. Once in my 30s with a fat load of cash, i will start investing, and building my OWN company.
I always make it clear to my family and friends, whenevr they see how much i post at the post office and how much i make, that eBay will never be a long term thing.
In the early go go days of EBAY,the profit is so obscene,people did quit their job to do Ebay full time and then regret quitting as more sellers piled in,even those who were buyers turn into sellers,any one can sell on eBAY,entry barrier is very low.
Some really dont have a choice,as they are unemployed,some are retirees downsizing.
I think there are more full time Ebay sellers now,but I agree,you cant really treat Ebay as full time,some do,
Some are disabled,collect disability and do Ebay to supplement their SS disabilitiy income
Old 01-27-2021

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 35%

You can make 100k a year easy on ebay if you know what you are doing. Professional ebayer makes about 50k a month. Most people don't understand the secrets of ebay. Same go for amazon. There is a marketing program you can get and point to product and see how much that person makes selling that product a month you will be surprised. ypps I sad to much already.

Last edited by seller0; 01-27-2021 at 05:43 AM.
Old 01-27-2021

when yu said pros make 50K a month,is that after all expenses?
I mean income before tax?
Old 01-27-2021
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Hello all.

That being said...

If anybody is finding a way around this they are not letting on.
The Following User Says Thank You to bramblewill For This Useful Post:
bruh (07-04-2021)