Managed payments on new accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-03-2021
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 308 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default Managed payments on new accounts

For those of you freaking out. They are not checking the DOB nor the 4 digits from the beginning, they are only checking them if you convert an account over. I guess they figure they'll probably suspend you before you get to their threshold to check. And yes, deposits work and they don't check names on banks from the start either.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (05-23-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-03-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 908
Thanks: 3
Thanked 99 Times in 81 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHuntr View Post
For those of you freaking out. They are not checking the DOB nor the 4 digits from the beginning, they are only checking them if you convert an account over. I guess they figure they'll probably suspend you before you get to their threshold to check. And yes, deposits work and they don't check names on banks from the start either.
nice......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2021
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 9,925
Thanks: 380
Thanked 2,655 Times in 1,964 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 90%
iTrader: (90)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

So one will start selling on such an acct and sooner rather than later get suspended for the incorrect info - and lose all the money tied up in MP.
Brilliant way of doing things...
__________________
AGED SUPER HIGH LIMIT ACCOUNTS: 10,000/$1,000,000 and 25,000/$500,000
NEW LOWER PRICING!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
selling4life (05-13-2021)
  #4  
Old 05-03-2021
yankee's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,906
Thanks: 2,718
Thanked 3,070 Times in 2,255 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 56%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Easy easy easy. Same as etsy. Scamers dream come true.

Are they holding funds for the first 7 days before first payout?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-03-2021
glacier922's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,399
Thanks: 794
Thanked 318 Times in 249 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Convert them over from what? Personal to business?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-03-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,943
Thanks: 398
Thanked 351 Times in 278 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Yeah this still doesn't seem like a good solution. It reminds me of sending money from multiple Paypal accounts to one Paypal account. Sure it works, but eventually you'll get caught. Assuming the new law that comes in 2022 with the $600 threshold, its going to be mandatory weather you want it to be or not. Unless I'm missing something??

Why cant you just open a business account with an LLC? If people are really making money on eBay that is the only viable option long term. And with this option you have the ability to have a good 5-10 accounts if you really wanted. All of which should technically be separate in the eyes of eBay since they are working off the EIN from the business not your personal SSN.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-03-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 452
Thanks: 3
Thanked 204 Times in 129 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
Yeah this still doesn't seem like a good solution. It reminds me of sending money from multiple Paypal accounts to one Paypal account. Sure it works, but eventually you'll get caught. Assuming the new law that comes in 2022 with the $600 threshold, its going to be mandatory weather you want it to be or not. Unless I'm missing something??

Why cant you just open a business account with an LLC? If people are really making money on eBay that is the only viable option long term. And with this option you have the ability to have a good 5-10 accounts if you really wanted. All of which should technically be separate in the eyes of eBay since they are working off the EIN from the business not your personal SSN.
A personal SSN is required when signing up an LLC business account on MP. Even though you can have as many LLC's as you can possibly handle, they will be linked as you only have one SSN number.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-03-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 58
Thanks: 5
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 18%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Question: Would my brothers ss number work on MP with My LLC?
I have an LLC with ein but my brother agreed to use his last 4 ss.
Problem is he is not linked to my llc.. would this cause a problem...
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-03-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,943
Thanks: 398
Thanked 351 Times in 278 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo036940 View Post
A personal SSN is required when signing up an LLC business account on MP. Even though you can have as many LLC's as you can possibly handle, they will be linked as you only have one SSN number.
I know but it has been discussed before that eBay views each account separately. It is documented as a business account in their profile to my knowledge, not off your personal name. So if there was some sort of linkage it goes off the business name, not personal name you enter. This is from my understanding....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-05-2021
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 308 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Easy easy easy. Same as etsy. Scamers dream come true.

Are they holding funds for the first 7 days before first payout?
I don't know the delay on the payout, but in my testing i received the payout option. I didn't notice the time table, i do not believe it was immediate though.So there very well might be a delay.


for the sky is falling noobs

THEY DO NOT SUSPEND YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT IF THE DATA IS WRONG. i have a customer who was working with me testing a managed payment account. He was trying to switch over a required account... He kept trying random data and it didn't work...he TRIED 3X..... YES 3X... 3 DIFFERENT DAYS... And they said.. nope it's wrong.. again this is a converted account, not NEW... And then on the 4th he just said heck with it,and put his own data in. It's been working for a week.


THEY DO NOT SUSPEND YOU IF THE DATA IS WRONG.

What the threshold is if the account is new, before they require correct information? I do not know.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (05-05-2021), rsot (05-07-2021), Runnynose (05-15-2021), sax4 (05-09-2021)
  #11  
Old 05-05-2021
phaz0rz's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,832
Thanks: 2,073
Thanked 4,016 Times in 3,007 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

At least somebody here is messing around with it and learning how it works. Doesn't seem like there's much an account seller could lose.. unless of course they get arrested for whatever reason


Thread shouldn't be public though. Let's just advertise any loopholes we find so they can patch them up as quickly as possible, lol.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
livelifewild (05-08-2021), tigerlite (06-30-2021)
  #12  
Old 05-05-2021
jmag91's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 336
Thanks: 76
Thanked 45 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
At least somebody here is messing around with it and learning how it works. Doesn't seem like there's much an account seller could lose.. unless of course they get arrested for whatever reason


Thread shouldn't be public though. Let's just advertise any loopholes we find so they can patch them up as quickly as possible, lol.
Hey @phazorz, I sent you a PM. Take a look when you get a chance.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-05-2021
mattmayes's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 56
Thanks: 20
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
At least somebody here is messing around with it and learning how it works. Doesn't seem like there's much an account seller could lose.. unless of course they get arrested for whatever reason


Thread shouldn't be public though. Let's just advertise any loopholes we find so they can patch them up as quickly as possible, lol.
Better yet a YouTube tutorial or "shortlist" how to get around it, back in the ole' days the game was different now you really need to do your own work, and STFU honestly about what works to protect that hard earned work. MP could be a blessing, or you worse nightmare. Only the strong survive, I am looking forward to see what comes of it all.

You want to now how it all works, test it. Let them be rocks, you be water.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mattmayes For This Useful Post:
livelifewild (05-08-2021)
  #14  
Old 05-06-2021
HurricaneHuntr's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,135
Thanks: 84
Thanked 308 Times in 239 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (3)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattmayes View Post
Better yet a YouTube tutorial or "shortlist" how to get around it, back in the ole' days the game was different now you really need to do your own work, and STFU honestly about what works to protect that hard earned work. MP could be a blessing, or you worse nightmare. Only the strong survive, I am looking forward to see what comes of it all.

You want to now how it all works, test it. Let them be rocks, you be water.
Yeah my get around on avoiding MP accounts right now was already deleted when I outed the method. I didn't even come up with it, one of my customers who is also a bulk account seller/buyer told me as a friendly tip. That's something for another story, not too many friends around these parts, everyone is about themselves. probably why I get a lot of heat.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HurricaneHuntr For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (05-23-2021)
  #15  
Old 05-07-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 340
Thanks: 3
Thanked 89 Times in 56 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 66%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

So to summarize...

MP invite = no way around legit name + SSN + DOB
New accounts instant MP = creativity is allowed... for now
New accounts accepting paypal = there is a method to avoid MP... for now

Correct?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Invisible For This Useful Post:
livelifewild (05-08-2021)
  #16  
Old 05-07-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 149
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

I haven't had luck with newly created accounts all go to MP for payments
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-07-2021
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 3,158
Thanks: 464
Thanked 585 Times in 521 Posts
Activity: 54%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

@HurricaneHuntr good luck to you I know other accounts sellers don't like you because of their ******

Bit strange your post is not removed by mod
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
HurricaneHuntr (05-07-2021)
  #18  
Old 05-08-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 304
Thanks: 70
Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgo View Post
I haven't had luck with newly created accounts all go to MP for payments
I actually made a few NEW accounts, 9 outta 10 required me to sign up for MP immediately. 1 made me do paypal. FIVE of those 9 asked for id and bank confirmation. 2 Only asked for bank confirmation with the micro deposits but no ID confirmation. and 2 havent asked for neither.
I have no idea what the difference was, I did ALL the stealth info gathering the same. I think its really just a random thing...at this point anyway.

I will make note, ALL accounts that were already established ebay/paypal that was converted over to MP have asked for both, the id confirmation and the bank confirmation.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to livelifewild For This Useful Post:
Runnynose (05-15-2021)
  #19  
Old 05-08-2021
slapped's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,363
Thanks: 398
Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (4)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
I actually made a few NEW accounts, 9 outta 10 required me to sign up for MP immediately. 1 made me do paypal. FIVE of those 9 asked for id and bank confirmation. 2 Only asked for bank confirmation with the micro deposits but no ID confirmation. and 2 havent asked for neither.
I have no idea what the difference was, I did ALL the stealth info gathering the same. I think its really just a random thing...at this point anyway.

I will make note, ALL accounts that were already established ebay/paypal that was converted over to MP have asked for both, the id confirmation and the bank confirmation.

I'm curious to know what kind of id confirmation, you were asked for.

I have experienced different requirements for different accounts ranging from questions from public databases to requirements to upload Drivers license, I would like to figure out what determines what they will require to confirm your ID
__________________
The 3 Keys to Success are:,,,,Research, Research, and More Research,,,,,
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-08-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 149
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 15%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelifewild View Post
I actually made a few NEW accounts, 9 outta 10 required me to sign up for MP immediately. 1 made me do paypal. FIVE of those 9 asked for id and bank confirmation. 2 Only asked for bank confirmation with the micro deposits but no ID confirmation. and 2 havent asked for neither.
I have no idea what the difference was, I did ALL the stealth info gathering the same. I think its really just a random thing...at this point anyway.

I will make note, ALL accounts that were already established ebay/paypal that was converted over to MP have asked for both, the id confirmation and the bank confirmation.
Interesting, my converted to MP from stealth only 1 asked for ID and was one I just put random info
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-09-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 304
Thanks: 70
Thanked 53 Times in 32 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

They asked for license. I never got a public questions option. And I did novelty creative license. But now that option is gone that is what I was asking if anyone can pm and let me know what they are doing as far as the submitting a license. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-09-2021
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 160
Thanks: 7
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Managed payments on new accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgo View Post
Interesting, my converted to MP from stealth only 1 asked for ID and was one I just put random info
Did any of your MP accounts with random last 4, ask for real 9 ssn and validate name and DOB yet upon a certain threshold? If so what was that threshold?
thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Personal Accounts - Managed Payments delboy UK Managed Payments 22 05-17-2021 03:26 AM
All usa new ebay accounts now on managed payments? Rosanna eBay Discussion! 8 03-12-2021 10:11 AM
do you need managed payments on personal accounts? damac UK Managed Payments 12 12-22-2020 03:46 PM
Can Savings Accounts Be Used With Managed Payments? delboy UK Managed Payments 1 09-29-2020 03:45 AM
Buying ebay accounts with Managed payments techfan eBay Discussion! 2 06-12-2019 06:25 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58