Best method in converting to MP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Managed Payments > US Managed Payments

US Managed Payments Discussions related to US eBay Managed Payments

Old 07-13-2021

Activity: 31%
Longevity: 58%
Default Best method in converting to MP

Hi everyone,

Hopefully all goes well with my account and if so I probably won't be posting much here anymore. I used to be on this forum every night back in 2015-2016. Failed a bunch but once I got things going I never looked back. Of course until now, and its been very stressful times. I built my one account so strong that I just have used this, with some exceptions but generally speaking I only use one account.

With that said, this is my own process. I believe I am a seasoned individual in stealth, but this was a learning curve because I don't have the luxury to test accounts like I did back in 2015.

My process? Simple. Use my aged account 5+ years old which was already a business account. I go to manage payments, use my business name + address, use my personal details as stake holder and manually enter my business checking. Boom, I'm automatically enrolled.

Red flags and cautions I believe are newly opened accounts. This should be no surprise but there is defiantly a difference from aged accounts to new accounts during the conversion process. I had an account from 2020 that I already tried to convert. I received a MC011 shortly after I was asked to enroll in managed payments. I passed the MC011, and went ahead and set up managed payments with the same process I just did. This MC011 I passed was accepted by normal T&S support. After I set up MP the key difference I've noticed is it took 6 days to receive an email saying I was enrolled. From there I had to wait for a certain date to be officially set up. During this waiting period I was flagged again for MC011, and this one I did not pass. This MC011 was by upper, merchant T&S. This is where they cross check ID #. Another thing I noticed was I was not allowed to do micro deposits either like I was for my aged account.

Most important information I can lend as a recommendation is, aged accounts, if you have them make sure you keep them and use them for MP. New accounts I think are getting flagged before or after managed payments for MC011 as a cautionary audit. My account was already once upon a time flagged for MC011. But the thing I noticed was having already sold on the account for 3+ years (because back then I spread my sales across accounts), I was never asked for my ID, just for invoices. All the accounts that I ever received an MC011 within the 1st year of account creation ALL had the full list during MC011, asking for ID, invoices, utility bill etc.

Not sure I am providing any new info, but if it helps great. Thanks YANKEE for always being a guiding help. I remember talking to you a lot back in the day.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 07-13-2021 at 06:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
Angelina (07-14-2021), David.Hedmark (07-17-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-13-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 76%
Default Re: Best method in converting to MP

Appreciate the information thanks
Old 07-13-2021
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Served perfectly on a platter for eBay
Old 07-14-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
Served perfectly on a platter for eBay
If I gave out sensitive info a mod can block it. What’s the point of this forum if you just tip toe around the solution
Old 07-14-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by solefoodbk View Post
If I gave out sensitive info, a mod can block it. What’s the point of this forum if you just tip toe around the solution
You will see the point when eBay makes the onboarding process more complex, like Amazon. Thank you for sharing your autobiography with us; it benefits us so much.
Old 07-14-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You will see the point when eBay makes the onboarding process more complex, like Amazon. Thank you for sharing your autobiography with us; it benefits us so much.
You’re a weirdo.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
yankee (07-17-2021)
Old 07-17-2021

Longevity: 51%

thanks for sharing ! Kindly Man !
Old 07-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
You’re a weirdo.
You have no idea how weird he is.
Old 07-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
He made a real account...... Not anything sensitive here... He isnt buying junkies identities or any other super weird **** like someone we know............
Old 07-17-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
He made a real account...... Not anything sensitive here... He isnt buying junkies identities or any other super weird **** like someone we know............
The guy who sells ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff and then criticizes people for doing it has no room to talk at all. Don't be a sore loser Yankee just Because you got caught. Solefoodbk will be the first one crying when he has a hard time onboarding in the future.
Old 07-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
The guy who sells ⊗⊗⊗⊗ stuff and then criticizes people for doing it has no room to talk at all. Don't be a sore loser Yankee just Because you got caught. Solefoodbk will be the first one crying when he has a hard time onboarding in the future.
I criticize you for selling crap that can make people SICK. I criticize the fact that you have to sell items at a loss for years before selling the garbage you sell to be able to keep an account a few months. That is why I have always criticized you. Now as far as your techniques of buying junkies identities and then paying their taxes etc.... That is so far out.... I cant use the words to describe what I think here on this forum.

Is that not clear enough? You sell garbage that can make people sick. That is why I have said for years that you sell garbage.... Not that is is knock off but the fact it can makes people ill.

Sore looser? What did I loose? Your skills and techniques are brain dead. You bring no value to the table... I lost you as a time suck

Last edited by yankee; 07-18-2021 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-18-2021

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Hopefully all goes well with my account and if so I probably won't be posting much here anymore. I used to be on this forum every night back in 2015-2016. Failed a bunch but once I got things going I never looked back. Of course until now, and its been very stressful times. I built my one account so strong that I just have used this, with some exceptions but generally speaking I only use one account.

With that said, this is my own process. I believe I am a seasoned individual in stealth, but this was a learning curve because I don't have the luxury to test accounts like I did back in 2015.

My process? Simple. Use my aged account 5+ years old which was already a business account. I go to manage payments, use my business name + address, use my personal details as stake holder and manually enter my business checking. Boom, I'm automatically enrolled.

Red flags and cautions I believe are newly opened accounts. This should be no surprise but there is defiantly a difference from aged accounts to new accounts during the conversion process. I had an account from 2020 that I already tried to convert. I received a MC011 shortly after I was asked to enroll in managed payments. I passed the MC011, and went ahead and set up managed payments with the same process I just did. This MC011 I passed was accepted by normal T&S support. After I set up MP the key difference I've noticed is it took 6 days to receive an email saying I was enrolled. From there I had to wait for a certain date to be officially set up. During this waiting period I was flagged again for MC011, and this one I did not pass. This MC011 was by upper, merchant T&S. This is where they cross check ID #. Another thing I noticed was I was not allowed to do micro deposits either like I was for my aged account.

Most important information I can lend as a recommendation is, aged accounts, if you have them make sure you keep them and use them for MP. New accounts I think are getting flagged before or after managed payments for MC011 as a cautionary audit. My account was already once upon a time flagged for MC011. But the thing I noticed was having already sold on the account for 3+ years (because back then I spread my sales across accounts), I was never asked for my ID, just for invoices. All the accounts that I ever received an MC011 within the 1st year of account creation ALL had the full list during MC011, asking for ID, invoices, utility bill etc.

Not sure I am providing any new info, but if it helps great. Thanks YANKEE for always being a guiding help. I remember talking to you a lot back in the day.
i got a 10 year old ebay account can you help me with setting its managed payment wihtout any flag?
Old 07-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggyuf6f6 View Post
i got a 10 year old ebay account can you help me with setting its managed payment wihtout any flag?
Sure...

Click Upgrade to Manged payments. Add your business details, add your real details where needed including last four of your SS.... add your bank account. Click submit. Done.
Old 07-18-2021
Threadstarter  

The way I view this is no different than upgrading Paypal to a business account with a stealth name. It is legally no longer stealth, and that is all that matters. I am not worried about on-boarding process because eventually what we do now naturally won't work. The whole idea of this forum is adapting to changes by these platforms.

What worked 5 years ago would not work today. But if you had a Paypal thats aged 5 years it is not going to be treated like a newly created account. Therefore the value of this forum is being aware of what works now and make sure to always try to keep your accounts in good standing.
Old 07-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I criticize you for selling crap that can make people SICK. I criticize the fact that you have to sell items at a loss for years before selling the garbage you sell to be able to keep an account a few months. That is why I have always criticized you. Now as far as your techniques of buying junkies identities and then paying their taxes etc.... That is so far out.... I cant use the words to describe what I think here on this forum.

Is that not clear enough? You sell garbage that can make people sick. That is why I have said for years that you sell garbage.... Not that is is knock off but the fact it can makes people ill.

Sore looser? What did I loose? Your skills and techniques are brain dead. You bring no value to the table... I lost you as a time suck
You are the biggest seller of outdoor counterfeit products but you act like a reputable businessman on the forums. You're not ****; your gig is up.
Old 07-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
You are the biggest seller of outdoor counterfeit products but you act like a reputable businessman on the forums. You're not ****; your gig is up.
Come on man, you are showing just how dumb you are. I offered a truce. You told me to go f myself so here we go......

Forums? This is the ONLY forum I am on.

This place is mostly con-artists and scammers. Just being here is a bad reputation.

Hell, we all use stealth names and hide any personal piece of information possible. Kind like living in downtown Detroit and calling yourself nyc?

What reputation can an aspkin member have other than a bad one?

It is no secret I manufacture all sorts of ARCHERY equipment in Shenzhen. Never once have I hid that fact. Never one time have I hid these facts.

I have never one time bashed you for selling counterfeit. I bash you for selling counterfeit items that cause people rashes and sickness. You literally are putting peoples lives in danger with your cosmetics, perfumes and fragrances.

I bash you for buying Junkies IDs/SS numbers for $400 and pretending to be them. Hey, at least you pay their taxes.....

I bash you for trying to take out your superior competitors instead of upping your game.

Now the real reason I dislike you so much is that you became a miserable human being last year.

I am sorry you have a crappy business and needed to go do doordash for income but dude, just stop selling absolute garbage and your life might get a whole lot easier.

Last edited by yankee; 07-18-2021 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-18-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Come on man, you are showing just how dumb you are. I offered a truce. You told me to go f myself so here we go......

Forums? This is the ONLY forum I am on.

This place is mostly con-artists and scammers. Just being here is a bad reputation.

Hell, we all use stealth names and hide any personal piece of information possible. Kind like living in downtown Detroit and calling yourself nyc?

What reputation can an aspkin member have other than a bad one?

It is no secret I manufacture all sorts of ARCHERY equipment in Shenzhen. Never once have I hid that fact. Never one time have I hid these facts.

I have never one time bashed you for selling counterfeit. I bash you for selling counterfeit items that cause people rashes and sickness. You literally are putting peoples lives in danger with your cosmetics, perfumes and fragrances.

I bash you for buying Junkies IDs/SS numbers for $400 and pretending to be them. Hey, at least you pay their taxes.....

I bash you for trying to take out your superior competitors instead of upping your game.

Now the real reason I dislike you so much is that you became a miserable human being last year.

I am sorry you have a crappy business and needed to go do doordash for income but dude, just stop selling absolute garbage and your life might get a whole lot easier.
Get a life, you loser. My life is good, I'm perfectly happy. Continue to sell you counterfeit hunt in equipment ya bum..

Don't be fooled by Yankee. The biggest counterfeit seller on the site. Your **** stinks too