eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/145044-does-anyone-here-sell-ebay-mp-accounts-where-no-personal-details-needed.html)

purposeremo 08-27-2021 11:58 PM

Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed?

I was wondering if there are MP ebay accounts sold on here where you don't need to add your SSN, DOB and name and just add bank account?

Or is that not even possible with buying Ebay stealth accounts anymore since all are MP.

murdered_by_ebay 08-28-2021 01:55 AM

Re: Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed?

stealth does not work in Adyen countries. right now people have been switching to payoneer countries , these countries allow to continue selling with stealth accounts and additionally payoneer offer withdrawal options unseen even on paypal where people can use debit cards to withdraw from ATM and bank transfer options to over 100 countries

and as a bonus you neither need SSN nor filling out tax returns with such a setup

purposeremo 08-28-2021 01:50 PM

Re: Does anyone on here sell Ebay MP accounts where no personal details are needed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sureness (Post 1168068)
SSN is only for USA accounts. And yes, there are still countries that do not force MP system. Go for the countries that supports payoneer. That is much easier and besides you can still sell anywhere you want.

What countries are those? And how does that work with starting an ebay account with proxy residential IP. Will IP burger proxy residential IP upon starting that ebay be a problem?

purposeremo 08-28-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1168070)
stealth does not work in Adyen countries. right now people have been switching to payoneer countries , these countries allow to continue selling with stealth accounts and additionally payoneer offer withdrawal options unseen even on paypal where people can use debit cards to withdraw from ATM and bank transfer options to over 100 countries

and as a bonus you neither need SSN nor filling out tax returns with such a setup

What about Jamesnorth101 , his listing for MP usa ebay accounts, he told me I don't need SSN or at least I'll just only need EIN at some point far in the future.
Why is that does anyone know?
I want to buy from him but everyone's comments on MP USA told me I need SSN and real name?

Steveo036940 08-28-2021 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1168143)
What about Jamesnorth101 , his listing for MP usa ebay accounts, he told me I don't need SSN or at least I'll just only need EIN at some point far in the future.
I want to buy from him but everyone's comments on MP USA told me I need SSN and real name?

All USA MP accounts need real name, real SSN with real DOB and a matching bank account. Even business accounts need real proprietor details in addition to an EIN.
This is true on ALL USA accounts, so I'm curious on what Jamesnorth is offering? You had better clarity all details before buying any account these days to avoid getting something you can't use.

purposeremo 08-28-2021 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steveo036940 (Post 1168147)
All USA MP accounts need real name, real SSN with real DOB and a matching bank account. Even business accounts need real proprietor details in addition to an EIN.
This is true on ALL USA accounts, so I'm curious on what Jamesnorth is offering? You had better clarity all details before buying any account these days to avoid getting something you can't use.

Exactly what I've been told on here throughout the forum ad nausem and what I thought. However I messaged him and he is telling me I only need to add my bank account and that's it, and eventually way later on as he said it, I'll ONLY need EIN. that didn't make sense from what I've read on here many times by pretty much everyone.

murdered_by_ebay 08-28-2021 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1168143)

it is all unverified ebay MP accounts

purposeremo 08-28-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1168151)
it is all unverified ebay MP accounts

He said they have one listing active though. How could that be if they're unverified MP accounts and if they are, then we all can easily make those with just a new IP, new username, and new bank what would he be offering.

murdered_by_ebay 08-28-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1168153)
He said they have one listing active though. How could that be if they're unverified MP accounts and if they are, then we all can easily make those with just a new IP, new username, and new bank what would he be offering.

are these business or personal accounts?

purposeremo 08-28-2021 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1168155)
are these business or personal accounts?

Do not know why? I heard either way Ebay usa wants SSN or with business EIN and SSN and name , dob.

murdered_by_ebay 08-28-2021 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purposeremo (Post 1168156)
Do not know why? I heard either way Ebay usa wants SSN or with business EIN and SSN and name , dob.

I would assume personal because business accounts are verified immediately.

anyway , you should ask if the information will pass verification. and if the answer is yes , test one account. If it is a business account you will find out soon , if personal then probably after several thousand USD withdrawn

if you get a message from ebay asking to upload ID then you are done and money is gone

eastsun2004 09-02-2021 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murdered_by_ebay (Post 1168070)

which countries are payoneer countries now

purposeremo 09-02-2021 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsun2004 (Post 1168686)
which countries are payoneer countries now

Someone had a site with a list on the forum however even still I would assume one would need a residential ip from that country to set up the account. That I tried asking but no one had the answer.

Christopher 10-07-2021 06:25 PM

Tag him [mention]JamesNorth101 [/mention]

Automasters 10-15-2021 03:08 PM

I would assume having an MP account without personal info is now impossible

DENDEN76 10-15-2021 07:38 PM

Member USB is selling MP accounts

Christopher 10-15-2021 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1172977)
Member USB is selling MP accounts

Is he a trusted seller

DENDEN76 10-15-2021 09:00 PM

Seems to be endorsed by aspkin. Haven't seen any reviews yet though...kinda pricey too

phaz0rz 10-17-2021 07:38 AM

His accounts are UK.

I'd strongly advise against buying any US MP accounts at least until next year when we find out how the tax law changes are going to affect us. If James is currently claiming you'll need to add an EIN "in the far future" then he's referring to the $20k threshold which is about to drop to $600 in a few months. Once that law goes into effect eBay isn't going to let any American accounts sell without valid tax IDs on file. So you'd drop all that money on a new MP account then only be able to sell on it for a few weeks.

Beekay 10-17-2021 08:39 PM

People keep asking what countries are using Payoneer and nobody is answering it...SOMEBODY ANSWER IT!!!!! WHICH COUNTRY??????

Steveo036940 10-17-2021 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beekay (Post 1173169)
People keep asking what countries are using Payoneer and nobody is answering it...SOMEBODY ANSWER IT!!!!! WHICH COUNTRY??????

Short answer... none.
Maybe Russia?

phaz0rz 10-18-2021 07:51 AM

Asian and 3rd world countries. murdered_by_ebay knows the countries. ask him.