eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   US Managed Payments (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/)
-   -   I want to create my 2nd MP Ebay account. Please Help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/us-managed-payments/145076-i-want-create-my-2nd-mp-ebay-account-please-help.html)

purposeremo 08-30-2021 09:32 PM

I want to create my 2nd MP Ebay account. Please Help!

So I already have an Ebay account that has been on MP for awhile and I've had the account for years.
However I want a second one but do not want to end up setting it up wrong!

Is it safe for me to set up this second MP ebay account from scratch with my real name, SSN as a 2nd personal account. I was going to set it up using the usual methods of stealth separation though even though it's in my real name. New User name, New browser, new residential IP, new bank , and only access the account separately from the first like this.

Is all good or is there something I should worry about? I'm not planning on using an LLC as I don't see why that would matter since ssn and name is needed.

Anything I need to know or warned about before starting?

RichardCard82 09-08-2021 02:40 PM

Re: I want to create my 2nd MP Ebay account. Please Help!

From what I’ve read looks like you’ll need EIN and matching bank account to go with that EIN business name.

purposeremo 09-08-2021 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCard82 (Post 1169246)
From what I’ve read looks like you’ll need EIN and matching bank account to go with that EIN business name.

Where did you read or hear that?

Everywhere I read on here say Ebay needs BOTH SSN AND EIN for business with matching name and dob. If it's personal ebay then you just need ssn and name and dob matching.

RichardCard82 09-08-2021 06:31 PM

Actually i retract my statement, after doing some more reading user @yankee has mentioned that you can just make an account using your same old details (even if you've been banned) Its apparently more easier than ever to make ebay accounts, granted that you use your real name and SSN. I just made an account even tho I was banned from selling in 2019 under an EIN number I had. I just remade it with my current address and phone number and listed a shirt for sale. I was asked for last 4 of SSN and DOB and I used my old phone number. So far so good, I'm only waiting for the bank deposits to come in to confirm my bank account. You can have apparently up to 5 identical accounts under same SSN and address and bank account. Then you can simply change the address around and use different bank accounts.

toastmaster 09-08-2021 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCard82 (Post 1169263)
Actually i retract my statement, after doing some more reading user @yankee has mentioned that you can just make an account using your same old details (even if you've been banned) Its apparently more easier than ever to make ebay accounts, granted that you use your real name and SSN. I just made an account even tho I was banned from selling in 2019 under an EIN number I had. I just remade it with my current address and phone number and listed a shirt for sale. I was asked for last 4 of SSN and DOB and I used my old phone number. So far so good, I'm only waiting for the bank deposits to come in to confirm my bank account. You can have apparently up to 5 identical accounts under same SSN and address and bank account. Then you can simply change the address around and use different bank accounts.

So 2019 was 3 years ago it may be that Ebay just let the ban go.
But anyways, yes I've heard this narrative being pushed on the forum by a lot of people. It's probably true to most extent but it's not going to take long for eBay to work things out and be like Amazon and probably use that info to ban people to keep them completely off.

I mean I can see if someone gets banned for bs reasons but what about the terrible scammers on Ebay who actually sole purpose is to make money on Ebay with scams. You're telling me that Ebay is going to continue to let them open new accounts under same SSN , name and Dob on file? Over and over with serious suspensions.

I know a ton of people on here have gotten banned on MP and their other Mp accounts weren't shut down so that's good. But for how long? What's to stop ebay , who obviously knows the accounts are linked, from taking all accounts down for people running business's.

What I don't get is some of the sellers on here are saying that all you'll ever need when you buy an account from them is EIN and never an SSN and real info.

RichardCard82 09-10-2021 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toastmaster (Post 1169279)
So 2019 was 3 years ago it may be that Ebay just let the ban go.
But anyways, yes I've heard this narrative being pushed on the forum by a lot of people. It's probably true to most extent but it's not going to take long for eBay to work things out and be like Amazon and probably use that info to ban people to keep them completely off.

I mean I can see if someone gets banned for bs reasons but what about the terrible scammers on Ebay who actually sole purpose is to make money on Ebay with scams. You're telling me that Ebay is going to continue to let them open new accounts under same SSN , name and Dob on file? Over and over with serious suspensions.

I know a ton of people on here have gotten banned on MP and their other Mp accounts weren't shut down so that's good. But for how long? What's to stop ebay , who obviously knows the accounts are linked, from taking all accounts down for people running business's.

What I don't get is some of the sellers on here are saying that all you'll ever need when you buy an account from them is EIN and never an SSN and real info.

I don't doubt that they will eventually catch on but for now it seems to be working that way, Yankee claims he's been making accounts with AYDEN for 5 years and whenever he's banned he just makes a new account.

When I was banned in 2019 from selling I was using my EIN number not my SSN, It was under a legit LLC which I still own. My SSN was banned back in 2013 when I first started selling. So who knows how long my current account will last, I'm not expecting it to last a long time but we will see, I just uploaded a shirt for sale, took over 24 hours for to show up in searches

Weird thing is that when I made my new ebay account with my SSN and current address is that I was given a 25k selling limit which I found very odd

JamesNorth101 09-10-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Just be careful doing that and not putting all your eggs in one basket using this method

It works for now but may well end up getting a lot of linked accounts limited

Jwj9 09-15-2021 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCard82 (Post 1169467)
I don't doubt that they will eventually catch on but for now it seems to be working that way, Yankee claims he's been making accounts with AYDEN for 5 years and whenever he's banned he just makes a new account.

When I was banned in 2019 from selling I was using my EIN number not my SSN, It was under a legit LLC which I still own. My SSN was banned back in 2013 when I first started selling. So who knows how long my current account will last, I'm not expecting it to last a long time but we will see, I just uploaded a shirt for sale, took over 24 hours for to show up in searches

Weird thing is that when I made my new ebay account with my SSN and current address is that I was given a 25k selling limit which I found very odd

Is your new account still up?

rsot 09-16-2021 03:17 AM

Quote:

\. You can have apparently up to 5 identical accounts under same SSN and address and bank account. Then you can simply change the address around and use different bank accounts.

Not sure of the max limit being 5 though but testing goes on