eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   VeRO (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/vero/)
-   -   my search about"MC019 eBay Listing Removed: "Trademark Violation " (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/vero/16010-my-search-about-mc019-ebay-listing-removed-trademark-violation.html)

babysue 01-21-2010 02:07 AM

my search about"MC019 eBay Listing Removed: "Trademark Violation "

Hey guys.
Recently, I received the first "MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation " from eBay. As most members advice, I think my old account should take a rest for a while, quickly, I built a new eBay and PayPal account.

However, today I received another MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation “for my new account but No Temporary Selling Restriction

In my new account, I took my own picks and description and I listed 5 brand name shoes. 3 days later, eBay removed my items due to "trademark Violation". I always took my own pics . My pics are very clearly , I think it will help buyers to see them in details. But right now I do not think it is a good idea.
Here is something interesting that I found on Ebay.
There is another seller who is in U.S.A.
She sells the same brand shoes and she has already sold 1100 pairs of shoes in 5 months. Her price is lower than retailers', so I am sure they are not authentic. She made a huge profit and she has 60 listings in her shop. Each listings has more than 15 items.

As most member advice, 1 list slowly--------- but she listed very quickly-----5 months –1100 pairs
2 She registered on EBay in 2009
3 there are 60 items in her shop. Each one has more than 15 items.
(She even offers free shipping to worldwide)

So I start to think why eBay removed my listings not hers or others
I think there is a "secret". There is only one picture in her listing and her description is very simple and short.
I also did some more searches. Some power sellers, they even do not have any picture in listings.

So I assumed, if there is only one picture or no picture in the listing, it will be harder for the Vero to take them down because they cannot remove them without any reason.
if buyers want to see more pics, we can simply give them a link .
Or do not contain any picture in description but only insert the first picture.

I do not know my assumption is true or not, But I will try.
Any advice is appreciated. What I do to avoid “MC019 eBay Listing Removed: Trademark Violation”!

Thanks for reading and I hope we can find a solution for our business on Ebay.
Thanks agian

babysue 01-21-2010 02:09 AM

Since I have received another MC019 for my new account, Can I still sell the same products on my new account or I have to build another one again.....

Thanks!

Lyda 01-21-2010 10:18 AM

You need to let the account cool off before you try to sell same or similar items. You got listing taken down cause it is probably your first violation. You got suspension on your previous account because you had few violations already.

babysue 01-21-2010 02:59 PM

so I need another account again!
Today I relist two similar items, Only one picture, see what will happen....

if finally I sell them , I will post good news here!

tripleflip18 02-04-2010 10:44 AM

So how did it go?