How to increase VeRo sales safely? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Suspensions & Reinstatement Talk > VeRO

VeRO Verified Rights Owner discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 81%
Default How to increase VeRo sales safely?

Hi, I got a few questions about selling a VeRo product.

I have a hot selling product. I've sold about 35-40 of these units and racked in a good couple grand. I list 1 at a time with buy it now. Product is usually sold within 2-3 hours. So it's hardly on ebay. Anyway, I've managed to keep under the radar so far. No notifications of any sort. Unlike others, I have not received a scare tactic cease and desist via e-mail or through unregistered mail like they're known to do.

I'm considering stepping up my game. I sell 1 a day. I can easily move 10 in 1 hour if I'd like. But I have a few concerns:

1- what can a VeRo company find out about my paypal. As you know, paypal has my SS number, bank, real name, etc. Is this information accessible by ebay / Vero company?

2- Can I open up 10+ ebay accounts, build up feedback, and sell 1 unit per account per day for a limited time? In particular - will ebay / VeRo know that funds are going to same paypal account?

3- What are other forms of payment I can accept? How easy is it to incorporate and is it convenient for the customers?

That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-09-2010

Longevity: 82%

i can help pm what type of item you are selling

Quote:
Originally Posted by balishag View Post
Hi, I got a few questions about selling a VeRo product.

I have a hot selling product. I've sold about 35-40 of these units and racked in a good couple grand. I list 1 at a time with buy it now. Product is usually sold within 2-3 hours. So it's hardly on ebay. Anyway, I've managed to keep under the radar so far. No notifications of any sort. Unlike others, I have not received a scare tactic cease and desist via e-mail or through unregistered mail like they're known to do.

I'm considering stepping up my game. I sell 1 a day. I can easily move 10 in 1 hour if I'd like. But I have a few concerns:

1- what can a VeRo company find out about my paypal. As you know, paypal has my SS number, bank, real name, etc. Is this information accessible by ebay / Vero company?

2- Can I open up 10+ ebay accounts, build up feedback, and sell 1 unit per account per day for a limited time? In particular - will ebay / VeRo know that funds are going to same paypal account?

3- What are other forms of payment I can accept? How easy is it to incorporate and is it convenient for the customers?

That's all I can think of right now.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

you need to gain positive feedback in whatever vero category you are selling in.
Old 03-09-2010
Executive [VIP]

I kind of use the same system that you are talking about. My only thing is one of my accounts I can't accept Paypal as the account got limited that was associated with it but if you have over 10 positive feedback as a seller in the last 6 months and a 98% positive feedback you can use Paymate as processor. They are one of the 4 approved Ebay payment processors and your buyers can pay directly from Ebay and they don't have to sign up for any account or anything. The only downfall is Paymate takes about 3 business days to process a payment so I advise that you don't ship until it is processed and you receive the confimation email. PM me if you have any other questions.
Old 03-10-2010

Will you be sued if selling VeRo products?
Old 03-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardfelon View Post
I kind of use the same system that you are talking about. My only thing is one of my accounts I can't accept Paypal as the account got limited that was associated with it but if you have over 10 positive feedback as a seller in the last 6 months and a 98% positive feedback you can use Paymate as processor. They are one of the 4 approved Ebay payment processors and your buyers can pay directly from Ebay and they don't have to sign up for any account or anything. The only downfall is Paymate takes about 3 business days to process a payment so I advise that you don't ship until it is processed and you receive the confimation email. PM me if you have any other questions.
Does paymate have a checkout system where they pay directly through ebay or do you have to enter information manually for each transaction.
Old 03-10-2010
Threadstarter  

Quote:

So is it safe to open up 5-10 VeRo accounts that sell the same product? Put in bogus ebay registration info but all linked to 1 paypal? Good idea or bad?
Old 03-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Stoopid idea, stoopid.
Old 03-10-2010

Longevity: 95%

If you have real info then you can get sued because ebay will give them your info but its stealth then I believe they won't be able to track you...

I had a vero which ebay took out and then a month later I got a emailed with the company who was going to sue me if I didn't send them all the info they requested...

Of course, I never did since everything was stealth...But to be in the safe side...I took all my listing down and then closed the paypal account...
Old 03-10-2010
Executive [VIP]

Your customers will pay directly through Ebay. You do not have to do any invoicing at all. Paymate is one of the four accepted Ebay payment methods. The only downfall is the processing time. It is not instant like Paypal is. But it works good for what I do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aking View Post
Does paymate have a checkout system where they pay directly through ebay or do you have to enter information manually for each transaction.
Old 03-10-2010

Longevity: 85%

From what I heard, now you can use multiple stealth accounts with Paymate.
Old 03-11-2010

Longevity: 86%
Default not anymore

not anymore. you are stuck once you linked paymate with ebay
Old 03-11-2010

Longevity: 86%
Default for the thread starter

for the one who started this. Stepping up to the game might be good. If you do tens of thousands of dollars. You will get sued and more likely go to jail esp if you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗. search about sellers on ebay who landed in jail. THey score big time making at least 100k to 3 mill.... but the consequences are very severe. You are also using your real info which is very unsafe.

Stay low under the radar and you are good. FBI will get involve once you start in the 6 figure territory....
Old 03-11-2010
Executive [VIP]

You can have as many Paymate accounts that you want. But only 1 Paymate account per Ebay account. So if you have 3 Ebay accounts then you will need to have 3 seperate Paymate acccounts which is kinda good because they have the $5000 per month limit unless you upgrade and pay the monthly fee to receive up to $10,000 which if you were selling tons of stuff you would be stupid not to upgrade. Plus if something goes wrong with a Ebay account then your other Paymate accounts aren't affected.
Old 03-11-2010

Quote:
You can have as many Paymate accounts that you want. But only 1 Paymate account per Ebay account. So if you have 3 Ebay accounts then you will need to have 3 seperate Paymate acccounts which is kinda good because they have the $5000 per month limit unless you upgrade and pay the monthly fee to receive up to $10,000 which if you were selling tons of stuff you would be stupid not to upgrade. Plus if something goes wrong with a Ebay account then your other Paymate accounts aren't affected.
Yeah, but don't you have to use SSN on a paymate account?
Old 03-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby2000 View Post
for the one who started this. Stepping up to the game might be good. If you do tens of thousands of dollars. You will get sued and more likely go to jail esp if you sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗. search about sellers on ebay who landed in jail. THey score big time making at least 100k to 3 mill.... but the consequences are very severe. You are also using your real info which is very unsafe.

Stay low under the radar and you are good. FBI will get involve once you start in the 6 figure territory....
those people who got busted were greedy and idiots..i dont think they were very stealth at all,if yer going to sell a boat load of vero..do it on 5-10 accounts..spread it around and youll be fine..thats what i use to do no problem..10 accounts..250 a week on each..1000 total a month in sales is flying under the radar in my eyes..10k a month right there..only problem is having 10 bank accounts open..thats something im not ok with! but its possible to work a bunch of accounts with vero
Old 04-16-2010

Longevity: 83%

Quote:
So When you get limited on paypal ....you can just use the same ebay and then use your paymate?

I have an Ebay that I have paypal and paymate.

So If I get limited I dont have to walk away from that ebay and just use Paymate? Is this Correct?
Old 04-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
i can help pm what type of item you are selling
yea,pm me the item also lol
Closed Thread