eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   VeRO (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/vero/)
-   -   How safe is microsoft products? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/vero/25967-how-safe-microsoft-products.html)

swatman888 12-12-2010 11:41 AM

How safe is microsoft products?

Hi, first post here!

I have a bunch of Microsoft student cds i got from school. i really dont want them so i wanna sell them. Problem is that they sell NFR on them.

I'm considering buying the stealth book just wanna see if its worth using stealth to sell these cds and is it worth starting so late with the new paypal law coming in Jan 2011?

Thanks

123 12-12-2010 12:32 PM

Thats a high risk category and you will get a lot of customer complaints when they find out you sold them NFR copies.

jeffweico 12-12-2010 12:51 PM

The problem is, you would need to be honest about what these are to avoid customer complaints. But to list them as such would violate eBay's (and Amazon's) rules.

My guess is that eBay would shut the listings down before the sales were completed.

If it were me, I'd try to sell these locally, offline.

swatman888 12-12-2010 06:41 PM

thanks for the response guys.

I see people selling them on ebay right now. one seller been around for a while seems to have all positive reviews. My questions are how much trouble can you get selling NFR using a stealth account? beside the suspension of course

seems like this forum has alot of good info, think il be getting the book soon and getting started with this stealth thing. hope its not too late to start

seanatlargo 12-13-2010 08:01 AM

Microsoft products are a very high watched VERO item... If you sell more then 3 of those things a month they will limit your paypal and ebay will be suspended till you show proof of a supplier.

Source: Personal experience.

GreenBean 12-13-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swatman888 (Post 189614)

I see people selling them on ebay right now. one seller been around for a while seems to have all positive reviews. My questions are how much trouble can you get selling NFR using a stealth account? beside the suspension of course

seems like this forum has alot of good info, think il be getting the book soon and getting started with this stealth thing. hope its not too late to start

2 things. Do what you want with the info.

Look after YOURSELF when selling. Dont be envious of what another seller does.
Sell on your own account nicely and safely.

2ndly, THE ITEMS ARE PHAKES. FORGET THEM as has been recommended already.

And the third thing, if you try selling them despite advice, then realize the amount of help you'll get given will be minimal.
microsoft go postal on phakes being sold. :boink:

Red X 12-13-2010 09:14 AM

Personally I wouldn't take the risk

sonba 12-13-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swatman888 (Post 189614)

Beside the VERY TRUE advices of the other members, I,d like to point the ''stealth'' thing. Being ''Stealth'' as understood from the book and the forum is concerning EBAY/PP ONLY... You can't be stealth all the way. If you sell what Microsoft (Or any other such agressive brand name) don't allow, remember that all payments will go to your REAL Bank account...
When you'll be too much disturbing them, they'll search and get you