Good thing you're here! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 08-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
Default Good thing you're here!

Friends,

I am new to the boards here - glad to have found this place. To think that the lousy seller-service provided by these mega online-corporations would create a cottage industry of this nature. Reminds me of some sort of awkward symbiotic relationship exhibited by deep-sea creatures. You guys have learned to adapt in the face of adversity, and thrive. Bravo! To be honest, I think 1/2 the reason I am sticking in the game is just to have some vindication and move this product out. the. door. My story:

I was a successful amazon seller for over a year, worked my butt off, sold lots of books, kept buyers happy, then, out of the blue, Amazon suspended me. Got the bot-generated "you're banned for life so don't bother appealing again " schtick. After going through a very stressful period (this income stream was crucial to sustaining life) I smartened up and, as I'm sure many do, found my way to this site. I've been reading up and look forward to getting backing into the game, this time with a bit more savvy. Funny thing is, now that I've found you guys (and gals), I suspect my business ventures will expand beyond what I had initially intended back when I first started selling.

If there are any Amazon experts here who are open to me asking them a question or two (mostly around multi-account creation) drop me a PM.

Also, I have never sold on E-bay but have an account in good standing that I've maintained for a decade. Who knows, perhaps I will get into E-bay sales after reading up on the highly informative boards here. thanks for having me!

Cheers, VTbound
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-28-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

welcome. this is the place to be
Old 08-28-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Welcome VTbound !!!

In your situation, I recommend subscribing to the forum so you can be admitted to the "Subscriber Discussions" which has a Sub-Forum: "Amazon X", where we discuss advanced issues on getting back on Amazon.

Easy enough to join and way worth it, there are 2 ways to join.

1st... http://www.aspkin.com/forums/payments.php

or

Get the Stealth Book free through "Trial Offer" and get a free subscription to the "Subscriber Discussions" with it....

The Following User Says Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
VTbound (08-29-2010)