eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - A bit about you?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013
Banned

Thanked 2,026 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
Default Re: A bit about you?

Independent Wife, Mom, entrepreneur who has owned and operated several businesses.

College grad with degrees in business and marketing who ran the customer service and marketing depts for a large corp for many years after I sold my manufacturing business.

Made my first stealth account just dabbling in 2003 ( believe it might be the first stealth account ever made? )

My hobby and collections are in the antiques and collectibles fields which I have been doing since I was a kid going to auctions, yard sales, flea markets with my Grandparents.

Ebay, Amazon, Etsy, Cyber Attic and selling in several antique malls is my hobby and I love it.

I have traveled around the USA for many years for my own business and for the company I worked for and was a moderator on a travel and other mix forum for many years.

Nothing like getting paid and making crazy money for enjoying your hobby. Love the thrill of the hunt for that item no one else knows what it is and I find them all of the time.

Dont need to work as the DH makes a nice chunk as district manager for a large corp but I truly enjoy being a risk taker and being darn good at it.

I found this site in 2009 and have been here ever since. I have my original ebay account and 100s of stealth accounts as ebay tried to take my original account down and they ran into a fighter who did nothing wrong and got my account back from the hands of the evil ones. With some help of the AG and BBB of course.

I enjoy helping others become successful and make money.

My kids and DH are my life. Seeing them happy is all that matters.

When the DH is out of town and the kids are asleep I am online until late hours on several forums, checking sales etc.

I am lucky enough to make my own hours, go online for a while, leave and go hunting antiques, come back get back online while doing housework, laundry, prepping dinner etc. On and offline all day and most of the night.

We enjoy the ocean and Disney, Universal, Legoland etc.

As this time in my life and I am in my early 40s I can afford to do what I want when I want and buy anything we need or desire from hard work, determination and the will to succeed at everything I do.

I enjoy this forum and have made many good friends here.

I believe I am one of the top most active oldest vets here other then Aspkin and Greenbean and closing in on 5 years on the forum.

My next goal is to make an ebook for those who want to buy and sell antiques and collectibles and make some very good money doing it.

I own several premium domain names with some awesome names and have not had the time to develop them. Did have a travel website years back and sold it for a nice profit and looking someday to have the time to get my websites up and running that I own.

I put in 14-16 hours a day total on and off and never sit for long. I need to be doing something all of the time. I dont watch much TV and enjoy swimming, BBQing and sitting and relaxing on our caged lanai. With laptop in hand most of the time.

I was an all state basketball player in my home state, played college basketball for 2 years and grew up in a sports nut family and still enjoy most all sports today! College football being my favorite.

I am Sandy D and I and one lucky person and I know it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
An0nym0u$ (10-03-2013), Geegee83 (10-03-2013)

Aspkin Group