eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Glad I sold at $1150ish...
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
Default Re: Glad I sold at $1150ish...

I hate BTC, I really do.

Why? Because I almost invested 7000 into BTC when it was 3.10 back in the day, just before that first hypetrain.

Every time I read about it, I just get sad and then I need to do something quickly because its the ultimate "what if" of my life so far.

I decided not to invest, because I was just afraid that people were going to laugh at me, because everybody who I knew, knew nothing about it and it felt like if I got it wrong, it would have been one of those "what if" negative moments of my life.

You read all sorts of stories online about people paying 10k BTC for a pizza and some stories about a guy who was looking for his HD in a landfill because it had some BTC on it, but this is my BTC story... And I hate it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
parsierngue (03-06-2017), Play (03-06-2017), rsot (03-06-2017), slokor (03-06-2017)

Aspkin Group