AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW - Page 14 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 09-03-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 29%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Josh doing great job keeping me updated and helping me with genius ideas ... i will keep you updated i'm sure Amazon will release my balance pretty soon. because Josh know how things get done!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-05-2019

Longevity: 36%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

I have sent you a message but haven't received your reply yet.

It would be nice if you can help to reinstate the account that I've told you about.
Old 09-05-2019

Josh, my Amazon account was suspended for more than a month now due to counterfeit complaints from a brand owner. I do dropshipping and never sold any of the items in question. I have already sent several appeals for my reinstatement but still amazon seller performance is asking for more detailed POA, can you help me with this?
Old 09-05-2019

Longevity: 38%

Hi, yesterday was one of the happiest days for me because I got my Amazon account reinstated with Josh help.

I was really worried about my account because I was suspended for several trademark and counterfeit claims, Amazon suspended my account 80 days ago and froze $30K usd that I had on my account.

The worst part was that they were asking for invoices and other proof of authenticity which I did not have because I was into online arbitrage. I was buying my items from other online retailers and they were not able to provide valid invoices or receipts.

I had sent 3 appeal letters to Amazon prior to contacting Josh for help. All of them were rejected by Amazon and they asked for more information and proof of authenticity.

On the past week, he crafted the first appeal but it was rejected by Amazon but yesterday he crafted a follow up appeal letter and a few hours later Amazon reinstated my account!

I am so happy and grateful to Josh for all the help. I got my account reinstated after almost 3 months and now my funds are available.

I highly recommend this service and if you were suspended for the same reason as me, don't hesitate to contact him for help.

Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to edu_s92 For This Useful Post:
mspalo1011 (09-18-2019)
Old 09-06-2019

Longevity: 26%
Talking Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

This guy made my account come back from the death!

I had a suspension for a supposed "relationship with another account that was fobbiden to sell". I read dozens of forums threads, asked in as many FB groups I could find, and even tried contacting Amazon by myself. Everybody said "Dude, forget about it, almost nobody recovers from that". It was unfair as this is my first and very only Amazon account ever and nobody around me even knows that third party guys can sell on AMZ. How can that be possible?

Long-story short, I was fortunate to cross my way with Josh on my desperation of looking for answers. He adviced me, built an incredible appeal, and I recovered my "forget it" account back in just 2 days.

I'm still shocked! I'm back to the game baby!

This guy is the real deal. He helped me to achieve "the impossible". I highly recommend him for sure!

Thanks again if you're reading this, man.
Old 09-07-2019

Longevity: 54%

I had a great experience with Josh, he was brilliant. All of my questions were answered promptly and he was very purposeful during the entire process. Firs class service. My account has been reinstated in 4 days. I would recommend.
Old 09-10-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by edu_s92 View Post
Hi, yesterday was one of the happiest days for me because I got my Amazon account reinstated with Josh help.

I was really worried about my account because I was suspended for several trademark and counterfeit claims, Amazon suspended my account 80 days ago and froze $30K usd that I had on my account.

The worst part was that they were asking for invoices and other proof of authenticity which I did not have because I was into online arbitrage. I was buying my items from other online retailers and they were not able to provide valid invoices or receipts.

I had sent 3 appeal letters to Amazon prior to contacting Josh for help. All of them were rejected by Amazon and they asked for more information and proof of authenticity.

On the past week, he crafted the first appeal but it was rejected by Amazon but yesterday he crafted a follow up appeal letter and a few hours later Amazon reinstated my account!

I am so happy and grateful to Josh for all the help. I got my account reinstated after almost 3 months and now my funds are available.

I highly recommend this service and if you were suspended for the same reason as me, don't hesitate to contact him for help.

Thank you!
Pleasure helping another customer
Old 09-10-2019

Josh -- To confirm, do u do all major AZ marketplaces or just UK?
Old 09-13-2019

Josh has been very helpful to resolve all issues.

5/5 service provided
Old 09-13-2019

Hi,
Can you reinstate my Amazon buyer account?
Amazon suspended 4 accounts with high gift card balance
Old 09-16-2019

Longevity: 31%

Josh has been wonderful, an angel sent to us! He has helped us get reinstated on amazon when all hope was lost..

Thank you 5/5!
Old 09-17-2019

I just sent you a DM
Old 09-17-2019

Longevity: 67%

working with josh to reinstate an account
so far the experience has been pleasant and positive
will update
Old 09-18-2019

I’m so happy I came to visit this group and found josh ‘s services offered for amazon suspensions. As of today josh is still working on my follow up appeal since the first they constructed was rejected by seller performance but I am very hopeful that he will get me reinstated very soon.... I will update you with the progress
Old 09-22-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman90 View Post
Josh has been wonderful, an angel sent to us! He has helped us get reinstated on amazon when all hope was lost..

Thank you 5/5!
Glad to be called an "Angel"

thank you!
Old 09-24-2019

Longevity: 42%

Unfortunately despite sending several appeals and generated invoices provided by Josh's team, my suspension was still in place. Got ghosted when trying to follow up for any more appeal help. Noticed a bunch of the positive reviews on this thread are from accounts with 1 post. I guess I need to open my eyes a bit wider next time for getting help with Amazon appeals.
Old 09-25-2019

Longevity: 42%

Still working on my case from more than 6 months. Will update once issue is resolved.

Last edited by ersincemil; 09-25-2019 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-27-2019

Longevity: 31%

After almost a year I lost my Amazon account. He couldn't fix it with the appeals.
Old 09-28-2019

Longevity: 57%

BIG VOUCH FOR JOSH, used him for screenshot services. He came through in 12 hours.
Old 09-29-2019

Longevity: 39%

BIG Thanks to Josh. He did what he promised. Will surely work with you again.
Old 09-30-2019

Josh is the guy you might want to use his services for amazon appeal cases. This man knows exactly what he’s doing and he had helped me to reinstate my amazon US seller account with solid plan of actions and invoices! Great job man
Old 10-03-2019

Longevity: 54%

Good job again - highly recommend Josh!