AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW - Page 21 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > The Marketplace > Account Services

Account Services Accounts for Sale, Seller Accounts, Proxies for Sale, ISP Proxies, Residential Proxies, Crypto, Prepaid, VCC & More

Old 06-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh View Post

Josh is amazing, I got my account back in one appeal. Grateful I found him!
The Following User Says Thank You to Beepnog For This Useful Post:
weareamz (06-10-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-05-2020

Longevity: 27%
Default Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

Thank you Josh, for your help and professional service.

Finally, I got reinstated my account after being locked for 2 months for Price Gouge.
Old 06-10-2020

Longevity: 24%

Josh is Amazon Master, he already restored 2 of my stores and now he is working on 2 more stores.
Absolutely reliable person.
I recommend you to deal with him.
Old 06-11-2020

Longevity: 22%

Hi,
pm sent!
Old 06-13-2020

Longevity: 34%

Once again Josh helped me with reinstating my seller account. 5 star service!
Old 06-15-2020

Longevity: 48%

Hello,
Are you able to create an invoice for an amazon seller suspension? Amazon is asking for me to submit an invoice for some products they suspect to be inauthentic but I do not have one (since they're used products).
Thank you!
Old 06-20-2020
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 18%
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward2149 View Post
Once again Josh helped me with reinstating my seller account. 5 star service!
Another happy client! ready to help others!
PM ME!
The Following User Says Thank You to josh For This Useful Post:
stsang14 (07-09-2020)
Old 07-01-2020

Longevity: 28%

Honest Review!
JOSH is very helpful, he will help you until you got your account back. At beginning, I thought it's gonna be 1 time services, but it's not. He will assist you until you got your account back.

Last edited by taopham2; 07-01-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old 07-03-2020

Smile Re: AMAZON SUSPENSION APPEALS SERVICE, For Any Issue, REINSTATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW

WOW! That's all i have to say when it comes to Josh's service! He has helped me with Three authentication requests with invoices and has called amazon for me multiple times. He always delivers on time no matter how busy I am sure he is! Very honest and professional and highly recommended!! Thanks Josh!

Last edited by amzcrusha; 07-04-2020 at 02:51 AM.
Old 07-09-2020

Longevity: 49%

Another happy customer of Josh.
Had a listing get removed by AMZ and Josh helped w/ a POA that was very well crafted
Got my listing reinstated soon after.

Took a bit longer than I expected but that could be because of our timezone difference.
Either way I'm very happy and will be coming back to Josh if anything other issues come up (keeping fingers crossed)
Old 07-09-2020

Hello, I got suspend about half years ago. All apeletions was declined. Can you help with this?
Message of suspend -

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. We are withholding any funds available in your account. If you have FBA inventory of the items causing “inauthentic” complaints, they are currently ineligible for removal.

Why is this happening?
You have supplied documentation to Amazon which appears to be forged or manipulated. We previously requested these documents from you to address concerns about your account. All requested documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us one of the following:
-- An explanation that justifies why you provided documentation which appears to be forged or manipulated; or
-- Evidence that demonstrates that the documents you provided are not forged or manipulated

You can only send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files.
Old 07-11-2020

Longevity: 70%

send you pm
Old 07-12-2020

Longevity: 38%

Hi there!!

I paid this dude GBP399.00 on 2-May and get a ready POA only on 20-May, but I think that I would not have got it at all if I had not reminded him of myself. Before I transferred money to this person, he corresponded to me regularly, after I transferred money I waited for an answer from him within for days and after some time he completely forgot about me. his appeal doesn't work as would like, I didn't receive a response from Amazon and my account is still suspended. therefore guys, think that you are more expensive time and money, or my option: to lose money and time and stay without an account and without money on amz balance. but I do not recommend this person and his very slow service!

I wish all sellers not to get into my situation and never face a suspension from Amazon ever...

Good Luck!
Old 07-13-2020

https://ibb.co/m6pCnT7

Amazing service.
Thank you, master!
Old 07-15-2020

Longevity: 29%

Shortly after Amazon reinstated the account it was banned again. We've waited over 6 months after sending multiple appeals and the account is still banned without any response.

The only solution given after waiting such a long period of time was being asked to buy an Amazon Stealth account which costs well over $500. I've already spent $399 and have no more money to give.
Old 07-20-2020

I might take up on this offer here soon.
Old 07-21-2020

Longevity: 67%

Paid yesterday for an appeal and sent you the details .Havent heard back .Please reply
Old 07-24-2020

Longevity: 69%

Josh is a great man to deal with. I have many Amzn seller accts that I don't have time to log in to check frequently. Therefore, some of them need to be logged in with one time password "OTP" as required.

I found Josh and he helped me to do that. Of course, I could call in Amzn using my own voice, but i don't wanna risk losing acct for pretending a female voice.

He's not only offering appeal service, but also doing "call-in to disable OPT" in both female and male voices. That's very convenient for those who need an opposite gender voice.

Keep up the good work Josh!

Thank you,
Old 07-25-2020

Longevity: 31%

My first account got reinstated after worked with Josh for 3 months, but Amazon revoked the decision in a month. It's been almost 6 months and no lucky at all. Josh no longer responds emails promptly as he used to. The new POA seems not as good as it was either.
Old 07-25-2020

Longevity: 31%

exactly what I am experiencing now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chippedb View Post
Shortly after Amazon reinstated the account it was banned again. We've waited over 6 months after sending multiple appeals and the account is still banned without any response.

The only solution given after waiting such a long period of time was being asked to buy an Amazon Stealth account which costs well over $500. I've already spent $399 and have no more money to give.
Old 07-26-2020

Hello josh,

I have 2 seller Accounts. I have listed few Items on Amazon to increase our listing, But Suddenly Amazon Demanded Randomly Invoices for 3 ASIN, But we don't have any. I haven't sold any of these ASIN.

can you please help me out.

Regards
Old 07-29-2020

Longevity: 43%

Hey crew,

Just wanted to give a review for Josh's services. As a preface, I had already reached out to another well known group (e/growth/part) who handles this type of thing. They've helped twice in the past however this particular person just wasn't cutting it. After 8 POA's, 3 months of time, multiple invoices and 2 phone calls with Amazon plus $x,xxx spent for their services, the account went from under review to fully suspended with the 180 day death letter as a cherry on top. Fortunately, I found this thread.

I explained the situation to Josh and he was confident that he could rescue the account. I told him that I was out of invoices (RA) and he replied that it wouldn't be an issue and that he would take care of it if we needed to go there. He explained before we go that far, he wanted to submit his own plan of action. After paying, it took a few days longer than I was originally quoted for however it worked after just ONE attempt.

I'm not sure if it was skill, blind luck or a bit of both but the results speak for themselves. With Amazon being the way it is, I know I'll be using his services going forward.