Reinstated? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 01-11-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
Default Reinstated?

After three weeks of sending plans to seller support only to have them respond with a rejection form letter, I decided to email Jeff@amazon.com

I login today and the account suspension message when I login is gone. However, I did not see an email that said it was reinstated. Has this happened to anyone before? Perhaps they reinstated it before Jeff's reply got back to my box.
The Following User Says Thank You to brew7676 For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (01-25-2020)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%
Default Re: Reinstated?

normally get email from escalation team

but good to hear you got account back

all the best
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
appleip1 (01-25-2020)
Old 01-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Thanks I am not sure if its back yet, the suspension note is gone, but no confirmation from jeff's team.

Last edited by brew7676; 01-11-2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old 01-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Keep the forum updated - hope it works out
Old 01-12-2018

Longevity: 36%

I would like to know also how to remove suspension from amazon
Old 01-12-2018

Longevity: 39%

could you post the appeal letter so we can learn?
Old 01-12-2018
Threadstarter  

I did just get a message from Jeff's teams that it is still being reviewed. This is our repeal letter.

Dear Seller Support,
The sales of counterfeit (inauthentic) items is strictly prohibited. It is our responsibility to source and sell authentic products. However, we violated the Amazon Anti Counterfeiting Policy. We were negligent,careless and listed items that were not authentic. Because we listed inauthentic items, it rightfully put our account in suspension and hurt the reputation of your Amazon Brand. This negligence and listing of a counterfeit product is 100% our fault and we have a plan to make sure that it will never happen again.
1. We have reviewed several Amazon seller policies and fully understand what we did wrong and this will ensure that we will not repeat this mistake.. These reviewed policies include the "Seller agreement", "Amazon Services Business Solution agreement", "Prohibited seller activities and listing restrictions", "Restricted Products policy", "Amazon's product safety and compliance guidelines", "Trade of endangered species"," Intellectual Property Violations Policy" "Anti-Counterfeiting Policy", "Offensive and Controversial Products", "Category and Product Restrictions" and "Policy Violations" All future listing will be measured against these policies in or order to make sure that we only list authentic items.

2. Only full retail versions of software may be sold on Amazon. We have reviewed our inventory to ensure that we are in compliance. We have double checked our inventory to make sure we do not have Duplicated or copied software, Academic editions, OEM software, promotional additions, Beta (pre-release) versions, freeware and shareware, expired subscription based software Back-up copies, and Open Box software.

3. Furthermore, we reviewed our inventory and all Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | USB Flash Drive (B077VMBC5R) products have been physically thrown out and removed from our Amazon inventory. In addition, we reviewed out inventory for all Microsoft OEM and other branded OEM products. These have also been physically thrown out and removed from our Amazon inventory.

4. We have put a 'pre-listing" system in place to ensure that we are more careful when listing products. We will carefully vet each listing to ensure the condition and the details match the product detail page, ensuring it matches the physical condition of the item, ensuring that we are only selling retail software, and ensuring the items we list are authentic.

5. We have gone through our list of suppliers and contacted all manufacturers to verify that those suppliers are authorized distributors and selling authentic products. We will not list any products on Amazon until we get confirmation that their software is authentic and full retail. It will also have to pass our strict pre-listing review process mentioned previously. In addition, the seller who we have sourced these counterfeit products has been removed from our list of sellers.

Please let us know what else we can do to reinstate our account, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brew7676 For This Useful Post:
hcatala (05-18-2018), yui0iuy (04-22-2018)
Old 01-13-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

What was the Jeff Reply? They reviewed it....then what?
Old 01-13-2018

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 40%

Yes, please post Jeff's reply. I am surprised that the email replied. It never replied to any of my emails.
Old 01-14-2018
Threadstarter  

nothing great

Hello,

My name is Paul, a member of the Amazon Seller Performance team. Jeff Bezos received your email and I am responding on his behalf.

We are still reviewing your account. We will send you an email when we finish the review.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
https://www.amazon.com
Old 01-14-2018
Executive [VIP]

Anytime you get an actual name from Seller Performance it's a good sign, trust me.
Old 01-16-2018
Threadstarter  

That's good to hear, I actually hired a lawyer and we sent an even more detailed plan to Jeff's team. I will post it, if they reinstate me. It has been a long process, already over 3 weeks.
Old 01-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Anytime you get an actual name from Seller Performance it's a good sign, trust me.
Yes, I got this letter, why do you think it is a good sign? Why are they taking so long to reinstate? If I lose can they keep my $$? thanks again, brew

Hello,

My name is Paul, a member of the Amazon Seller Performance team. Jeff Bezos received your email and I am responding on his behalf.

We are still reviewing your account. We will send you an email when we finish the review.

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
Old 01-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 26%
Longevity: 54%

Lawyer will not make any difference you done mistake what's the point to involve Lawyer?

Review can take days to weeks it's good sign you not heard anything if you keep pushing them they will simply reject your appeal and no longer reply to you

Just wait and you will get good news soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by brew7676 View Post
Yes, I got this letter, why do you think it is a good sign? Why are they taking so long to reinstate? If I lose can they keep my $$? thanks again, brew

Hello,

Sincerely,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
Old 01-17-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Lawyer will not make any difference you done mistake what's the point to involve Lawyer?

Review can take days to weeks it's good sign you not heard anything if you keep pushing them they will simply reject your appeal and no longer reply to you

Just wait and you will get good news soon
To clarify, I used a lawyer who specializes in writing appeals. He wrote a more comprehensive plan that i could come up addressing root causes,etc.. I will publish it, if get reinstated.
Old 01-18-2018
Executive [VIP]

lol a lawyer who specializes.

You hired an internet marketing guru who knows what Amazon wants from reading forums like this. Hate to break it to you.

But regardless, they are looking into your reinstatement, which is all that matters.

As for the name thing, nothing is a guarantee, but as a rule, SP never uses names, not first, not last, nothing. Their emails look like they were written by robots and are always copy/paste. Anything that shows a real human wrote it is a good sign.
Old 01-18-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
lol a lawyer who specializes.

You hired an internet marketing guru who knows what Amazon wants from reading forums like this. Hate to break it to you.

But regardless, they are looking into your reinstatement, which is all that matters.

As for the name thing, nothing is a guarantee, but as a rule, SP never uses names, not first, not last, nothing. Their emails look like they were written by robots and are always copy/paste. Anything that shows a real human wrote it is a good sign.
That's good about the name!

If I get my account back I will be happy, if not then I will have wasted money. He is a little better than a forum reader, he wrote a pretty detailed plan. If a forum member volunteered to help me I would be happy to use him or her!! I figure the account is worth saving because I have 97% feedback and 6 years of history.
Old 01-19-2018
Executive [VIP]

I'm not trashing your guy, but Amazon appeals are really really basic.....

Most people overthink it, Amazon really just wants you to admit you have a problem and detail the steps you will take to fix it and insure it never happens again.

You wanna pay me 300 dollars and I'll write you 3 appeals, lol. Just kidding, I'm not an authorized seller here, and there are currently no authorized appeal writers on the forum, so please don't ask.
The Following User Says Thank You to GhostOfAmazon For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (01-19-2018)
Old 01-30-2018

Send a message via Skype™ to quietstorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by brew7676 View Post
To clarify, I used a lawyer who specializes in writing appeals. He wrote a more comprehensive plan that i could come up addressing root causes,etc.. I will publish it, if get reinstated.
Lol hate to break it to you brother but he does not specialize in writing appeals
Old 01-30-2018

Send a message via Skype™ to quietstorm

Oh man -- I just read your appeal. There is not shot that your POA is getting you back. The word "counterfeit" is probably the worst word you can have in a correspondence with Seller Performance. Selling knocked off Microsoft and then admitting to them that you are indeed guilty of what they are claiming is a 1, 2, K.O. Usually, it is a good thing when you are receiving an email from Jeff's team informing you that they are looking into your case. What they are currently doing here, though, is reviewing all of your previous sales/inventory to see if you have distributed more counterfeit product to their buyers. Once finished, they will "final word" you and remove your ability to even log in to Seller Central. Sorry to hit you with such bad news.
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'm not trashing your guy, but Amazon appeals are really really basic.....

Most people overthink it, Amazon really just wants you to admit you have a problem and detail the steps you will take to fix it and insure it never happens again.

You wanna pay me 300 dollars and I'll write you 3 appeals, lol. Just kidding, I'm not an authorized seller here, and there are currently no authorized appeal writers on the forum, so please don't ask.
Normally I agree with you, but i wrote seller support over a half dozen detailed plans and each time they rejected it within the hour with a form letter.. I took responsibility and sent a detailed plan. I was desperate so i went to the lawyer guy. He wrote me an appeal 2 1/2 weeks ago and I sent it to Jeff. I got a message back from seller support saying "Paul" was looking into it. It has been 2 1/2 weeks and no decision yet. I'll give it one more week and prod them again.
Old 02-01-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietstorm View Post
Oh man -- I just read your appeal. There is not shot that your POA is getting you back. The word "counterfeit" is probably the worst word you can have in a correspondence with Seller Performance. Selling knocked off Microsoft and then admitting to them that you are indeed guilty of what they are claiming is a 1, 2, K.O. Usually, it is a good thing when you are receiving an email from Jeff's team informing you that they are looking into your case. What they are currently doing here, though, is reviewing all of your previous sales/inventory to see if you have distributed more counterfeit product to their buyers. Once finished, they will "final word" you and remove your ability to even log in to Seller Central. Sorry to hit you with such bad news.
That doesn't make any sense. Amazon appeals said you have to take responsibility for your actions. What should i do ignore the infraction?... also it was not counterfeit, I just could not prove otherwise because i had receipts not invoices.