Need your guidance on this guys - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 05-28-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default Need your guidance on this guys

So I've been on these forums for sometime now. Many have helped me on here. I've learned so much. In fact, I started to give back to this forum every way I can. If there is something I'm familiar with. I try to answer the comments of the new comers. Remembering I was in that place not too long ago. I'm still learning each day.

Anyway, my amazon account got suspended after having it almost a year now. Which is frustrating since I put so much work and time into building it up. Got hit with a inauthentic suspension. Here is what amazon initially sent me.

"Hello,

Your Amazon selling account has been deactivated. Your listings have been removed. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why did this happen?
We arrived at this decision because we were unable to verify information related to your seller account, or did not receive any new information regarding your listings or selling history.

We’re here to help.
If you need help better understanding what is causing this, please search for “Intellectual Property Violations” in Seller Central Help (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...rnal/201361070).

How do I reactivate my account?
To reactivate your selling account, please send us the following:
A plan of action that explains:
-- The root cause(s).
-- The actions you have taken to resolve the notices of infringement or violation of Amazon’s policies.
-- The steps you have taken to prevent infringement or violating Amazon’s policies.

For security reasons, we only accept attachments in the following file formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .pjpeg, .gif, .png, .tiff. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

How do I send the required information?
Submit this information at notice-dispute@amazon.com.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information, your account will remain deactivated and funds in your account may be held for 90 days or longer. Depending on your account status and activities, you may be required to complete an additional review before funds can be released. Amazon may withhold payments if we determine that your account was used to sell inauthentic or prohibited goods, commit fraud, or engage in other illegal or abusive activity."

So I hired someone on here to help me out with an appeal. He wrote out a pretty good looking appeal. I sent them the appeal. 7 days later I received this next email.

"Hello,

Thank you for your message. We cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so we can process your appeal:

-- Proof of product authenticity (e.g., invoice, Order ID, licensing agreement, letter of authorization). It must clearly prove that your products do not infringe any intellectual property rights. Please send this information, any other documentation, and a list of impacted ASINs to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

-- Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.
-- Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve infringement issues.
-- Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
-- Greater detail on why you believe an error has occurred.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
If we do not receive the requested information within 17 days of the original suspension notification, your account will remain deactivated.

Has your account been deactivated in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please tell us why. Your explanation should include the following information:

-- How your listing(s) have not violated the brand’s intellectual property.

ASIN:
Complaint ID:

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-funds@amazon.com."

So I let the guy know who is writing the appeals that I received this. He then helped me with a follow up appeal. This time I strengthened the appeal and added an authorization letter to go along with it. Sent it in. Just received this email today from amazon approximately 15 days later.

"Hello,

Thank you for your message. We cannot accept your appeal because it does not address the report we received from the rights owner. Please provide the following information so we can process your appeal:

-- Greater detail on the root cause(s) of the infringement.
-- Greater detail on the actions you have taken to resolve POLICY issues.
-- Greater detail on the steps you have taken to prevent infringement going forward.
-- Greater detail on why you believe an error has occurred.

Where do I send this information?
Send this information to notice-dispute@amazon.com.

You can see your balance and settlement information in the Payments section of Seller Central. If you have questions about those, please send an email to payments-investigate@amazon.com."

At this point I want to take a step back and analyze this. Has anyone ever received this exact reply? How did you reply to this? It seems they haven't decided to end my account yet. They are still give me a opportunity to reply. But I feel if I don't hit it with this next reply. My chance get real slim. Anybody have any experience with this or any recommendations?
I hit up my appeals guy and i'm waiting for his reply. But I just wanted to hit the forums as well to get some experienced feedback.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-05-2019

Activity: 21%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Need your guidance on this guys

What ASIN or brand is this?
Old 06-05-2019

Longevity: 39%

here is what i have done for authentic claims.

1) open the reciept in photoshop - highlight everything relevant to that asin
write the ASIN and UPC on the document and point to the line item on the reciept.
highlight store name, address and phone
highlight last for CC numbers
highlight credit card type
2) photo copy my Drivers license and matching credit card
mark up my LAST four that match the credit card
3) for shoes and clothing i include photos of those

keep sending this every 3-4 days - pray its fixed/addressed
Old 09-10-2019

Longevity: 26%

Any update to this post? Outcome for Jclee4? other feedback...?

I have almost the exact situation right now... In my case I was able to get the Rights Owner to retract their original IP Complaint. But my suspension appeal submitted today was still denied within an hour.

I received the same exact (2) responses that Jclee4 listed above... The Rights owner submitted their retraction via their "Brand Registry" portal yesterday morning... So I'm not sure if the retraction has not yet been processed OR the issue is that I still need to improve my PoA. After reading these forums, my guess is that I need to clean up and shorten my PoA.

Do y'all agree that you still need a solid PoA to get reinstated even if the original IP calim is retracted? And does anyone have any idea how long it takes for a retraction submitted via Brand Registry to be fully processed? Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Old 09-12-2019

You must provide competently composed PoA even if original claim has been retracted.
I mean, Plan of Acton is kinda like indefeasible thing in all kind of suspensions.
Old 09-20-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpEss View Post
Any update to this post? Outcome for Jclee4? other feedback...?

I have almost the exact situation right now... In my case I was able to get the Rights Owner to retract their original IP Complaint. But my suspension appeal submitted today was still denied within an hour.

I received the same exact (2) responses that Jclee4 listed above... The Rights owner submitted their retraction via their "Brand Registry" portal yesterday morning... So I'm not sure if the retraction has not yet been processed OR the issue is that I still need to improve my PoA. After reading these forums, my guess is that I need to clean up and shorten my PoA.

Do y'all agree that you still need a solid PoA to get reinstated even if the original IP calim is retracted? And does anyone have any idea how long it takes for a retraction submitted via Brand Registry to be fully processed? Any feedback greatly appreciated.
That account is done. I haven't been successful at getting it reinstated. They've gotten really tough lately and I got the kiss of death recently. Reached out to Jeff bezos and I'm waiting for a reply still.
Old 09-20-2019

Longevity: 50%
Send a message via Skype™ to ampersand

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveny View Post
here is what i have done for authentic claims.

1) open the reciept in photoshop - highlight everything relevant to that asin
write the ASIN and UPC on the document and point to the line item on the reciept.
highlight store name, address and phone
highlight last for CC numbers
highlight credit card type
2) photo copy my Drivers license and matching credit card
mark up my LAST four that match the credit card
3) for shoes and clothing i include photos of those

keep sending this every 3-4 days - pray its fixed/addressed
exactly what i would do
Old 10-11-2019

I just wanted to provide an update, if my experience can help anyone else...

So even after I was able to convince the brand to retract their IP complaint, I was still very nervous as they only agreed to submit the retraction thru "Brand Registry." To that point, every forum I had read and official Amazon instructions all said that ANY retractions MUST be emailed to notice-dispute@amazon (from the same email address as the original complaint). In my case, the brand refused to do this...

I ended up writing back to notice-dispute@amazon.com (2) days after retraction was submitted by the brand. I simply asked for them to acknowledge receipt of the transaction and to update my account accordingly (remove the IP Claim flag). This seemed to work as it was removed from my account within 4 hours.

I then continued to revise my POA, in order to re-submit the next day. But to my surprise, my account was reinstated by the next morning! Unfortunately, it's hard to tell what the exact trigger was, but I strongly suspect that getting the retraction processed was key to my reinstatement. Good luck to anyone in a similar situation.