eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   Adding A Second Name to LLC (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/131929-adding-second-name-llc.html)

Blazebam 12-08-2019 04:40 PM

Adding A Second Name to LLC

Hi,

I've been selling on Amazon for 9 months in my best friend name. The account is in his name, his bank bank account, bank card and the LLC name as well. I basically bought the Amazon Ghost book and followed the instructions.

I can't use my name since I got suspended two years ago so I would now like to add my wife name to the LLC so that the taxes this January can be done in my wife's name and not my best friend. How do I go about doing this? Will Amazon find out if I add my wife name to the LLC? What would you recommend.

I didn't use my wife name to create a Amazon account because that's the address I got suspended. We've since moved state and have a new address.

alekov 12-10-2019 12:44 PM

Re: Adding A Second Name to LLC

Adding a partner to the LLC shouldn't make a difference to Amazon, and I don't believe they can see that info anyway. Furthermore, your wife was never suspended before so it should be alright. If you want to be extra careful, don't use her mailing address on the LLC if it matches your previously suspended address, just use the address that was provided initially with the LLC paperwork. Even if the account went under manual review and they had someone look into the public records of the LLC, they cannot link her to you so you should be safe. By the way, you can open an Amazon account under her name and social as well, as a backup. All you have to do is make sure ALL info is different than your previously used info so you can't be linked. Also watch out using the IP at your house and make sure you are using VPNs and etc as per the stealth book...

Beautiful 12-10-2019 01:03 PM

You can update the legal entity to your new LLC

Make sure you have cookies/browsing/account activity on the shop if you want to avoid going into some kind of verification review

If you have the same browser/IP you been using with the amazon account should be fine to update without triggering any issues

Vk2390 02-27-2021 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alekov (Post 1054414)
Adding a partner to the LLC shouldn't make a difference to Amazon, and I don't believe they can see that info anyway. Furthermore, your wife was never suspended before so it should be alright. If you want to be extra careful, don't use her mailing address on the LLC if it matches your previously suspended address, just use the address that was provided initially with the LLC paperwork. Even if the account went under manual review and they had someone look into the public records of the LLC, they cannot link her to you so you should be safe. By the way, you can open an Amazon account under her name and social as well, as a backup. All you have to do is make sure ALL info is different than your previously used info so you can't be linked. Also watch out using the IP at your house and make sure you are using VPNs and etc as per the stealth book...

Similar situation for me. So if I added my friend to my LLC as an employee or partner, I can then update the legal entity snd tax info to my LLC without issues ? My LLC is in California by the way

Vk2390 03-15-2021 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazebam (Post 1053934)
Hi,

I've been selling on Amazon for 9 months in my best friend name. The account is in his name, his bank bank account, bank card and the LLC name as well. I basically bought the Amazon Ghost book and followed the instructions.

I can't use my name since I got suspended two years ago so I would now like to add my wife name to the LLC so that the taxes this January can be done in my wife's name and not my best friend. How do I go about doing this? Will Amazon find out if I add my wife name to the LLC? What would you recommend.

I didn't use my wife name to create a Amazon account because that's the address I got suspended. We've since moved state and have a new address.

Any updates on this ? They way I interpreted Beautiful’s reply, simply updating legal entity stuff to your LLC info is all that is needed. Want to see if you tried this and if it works

SaiJin 03-15-2021 02:33 PM

old thread, go make a new one.