eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   My account has been suspended (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/144596-my-account-has-been-suspended.html)

Mnanauk 07-18-2021 09:09 AM

My account has been suspended

Hi,
My account has been suspended for related accounts, and Amazon is asking for a POA.

My account is not a stealth account and opened it myself with my passport and everything is legit.

I've never logged in to my account on another computer.

No one logged into his account on my computer.

My PC is new and built it myself.

I opened my account myself.

I never gave permission to anybody except for some Shopify app developers and I don't think they're the cause because the apps are used by many people.

I use Surfshark VPN a lot and I thought it was the cause of the deactivation.

I send many POAs to amazon and they said it's not enough. I explained that I use the VPN a lot and I think it's the cause of this deactivation, and they said it's not enough.

They told me you have another account under the name DKLAB. and they gave me the name of the account user, after some research, I found that he's from Chile.

can Anyone help me with this?

Beautiful 07-18-2021 10:20 AM

Re: My account has been suspended

Check the amazon discussion board, there are many in the last 1-2 months reporting these types of suspension out of error

If you appeal with a well worded POA and explain there's no chance you have another account, you'll get reinstated after they review your account

If you're using bad IPs, that could be a linking issue, but they should still reinstate if you don't have enough ties to the guy in Chile.

e2free 07-18-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mnanauk (Post 1163234)
Hi,
My account has been suspended for related accounts, and Amazon is asking for a POA.

My account is not a stealth account and opened it myself with my passport and everything is legit.

I've never logged in to my account on another computer.

No one logged into his account on my computer.

My PC is new and built it myself.

I opened my account myself.

I never gave permission to anybody except for some Shopify app developers and I don't think they're the cause because the apps are used by many people.

I use Surfshark VPN a lot and I thought it was the cause of the deactivation.

I send many POAs to amazon and they said it's not enough. I explained that I use the VPN a lot and I think it's the cause of this deactivation, and they said it's not enough.

They told me you have another account under the name DKLAB. and they gave me the name of the account user, after some research, I found that he's from Chile.

can Anyone help me with this?

Amazon don't link accounts without any proper linkage, even if you appeal it will not be accepted and you will get same reply again and again, either someone used your identity to open account which is suspended or something other of your info used

Worth trying it, vpn is not issue, they not linked you due to VPN, for vpn they deactivate accounts on performance issues

Mnanauk 07-19-2021 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1163256)
Amazon don't link accounts without any proper linkage, even if you appeal it will not be accepted and you will get same reply again and again, either someone used your identity to open account which is suspended or something other of your info used

Worth trying it, vpn is not issue, they not linked you due to VPN, for vpn they deactivate accounts on performance issues

Could be a used vcc?

Mnanauk 07-19-2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1163237)
Check the amazon discussion board, there are many in the last 1-2 months reporting these types of suspension out of error

If you appeal with a well worded POA and explain there's no chance you have another account, you'll get reinstated after they review your account

If you're using bad IPs, that could be a linking issue, but they should still reinstate if you don't have enough ties to the guy in Chile.

Apparently they have a reason which I still haven't don't know.

I bought a lot of credit cards from this forum. Could be a used vcc?

rsot 07-19-2021 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mnanauk (Post 1163307)

Highly unlikely that the authorized seller would reuse VCCs across customers

Mnanauk 07-19-2021 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1163317)
Highly unlikely that the authorized seller would reuse VCCs across customers

The only reasons I can think of are:

1- VPN
2- Used VCC
3- Third party apps

Never logged in to my account on a different PC.
I created my account myself
never gave permission to any developer

I have more than 1000 products. Could be ASIN/SKU issue?

e2free 07-19-2021 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mnanauk (Post 1163307)

It can be VCC if its used on previously suspended account, vcc, Id number entered in seller central are instant linkage

Sam1323 07-19-2021 08:42 PM

I also had my account got suspended for the same reason last week. I don't recognize the linked account name that they gave me. They rejected all my poa and utility bills.

Mnanauk 07-21-2021 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam1323 (Post 1163445)
I also had my account got suspended for the same reason last week. I don't recognize the linked account name that they gave me. They rejected all my poa and utility bills.

Did you use VPN or bought a VCC from this forum?

Kelo 07-21-2021 10:32 AM

I also had my account got suspended for the same reason.
On the first call to support, they told me the name of the associated account.
On the second call, they said the reason is the same credit card on the first and second accounts.

Try again to call them and find out the reason for blocking the account.

Mnanauk 07-21-2021 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelo (Post 1163694)
I also had my account got suspended for the same reason.
On the first call to support, they told me the name of the associated account.
On the second call, they said the reason is the same credit card on the first and second accounts.

Try again to call them and find out the reason for blocking the account.

For the past 17 days, I kept eliminating the deactivation causes, and as of now, either the VPN or the VCC. For the last 2 years and 3 months, I bought 6 VCCs from ONLY this forum.

I registered my account back in Apr 2019. Amazon support team told me the associated account user is from Chile and he opened his account in Oct 2020

They gave me his full name and his UK LTD company name. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to contact him so that I can confirm the deactivation reason.

e2free 07-21-2021 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mnanauk (Post 1163714)
For the past 17 days, I kept eliminating the deactivation causes, and as of now, either the VPN or the VCC. For the last 2 years and 3 months, I bought 6 VCCs from ONLY this forum.

I registered my account back in Apr 2019. Amazon support team told me the associated account user is from Chile and he opened his account in Oct 2020

They gave me his full name and his UK LTD company name. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to contact him so that I can confirm the deactivation reason.

You can findout uk Ltd company if its registered and surly its registered on your name as you claim he used your identity

If its on different name then it's definitely the vcc which is used on both accounts, no way to get that account back

Mnanauk 07-21-2021 02:51 PM

I never said he used my identity. And if we both used the same vcc, then he definitely bought it from this forum

Kelo 07-30-2021 02:44 PM

Amazon can link accounts also according to these parameters:
- Similar SKU information
- Similar storefront names
- Identical Item Types. Examples are: both sellers listing pillows, both sellers listing cellphones.
- Identical ASIN

abe221 08-24-2021 10:06 PM

have you called account health?

rsot 08-25-2021 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abe221 (Post 1167698)
have you called account health?

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

SaiJin 08-26-2021 11:44 AM

This is amazon at its finest. They were linking accounts to another completely unrelated account only because of 1 similarity which is absurd.

You most likely won't get that account back. There were small instances where very select few did after re confirming their identities

albaniansniper 08-27-2021 02:51 AM

My seller account too was deactivated becuase they wanted me to provide documents as a approved seller to sell Microsoft products, which I did not have, so I had to let it go, no choice. Time to move on I guess with new projects!

rsot 08-27-2021 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albaniansniper (Post 1167953)
My seller account too was deactivated becuase they wanted me to provide documents as a approved seller to sell Microsoft products, which I did not have, so I had to let it go, no choice. Time to move on I guess with new projects!

MS products are an account killer in general - very tough and risky

Mnanauk 09-14-2021 09:19 PM

After so many emails and explanations, amazon just reactivated my account. They didn't tell me what was the deactivation cause. I think it was the VPN but I'm still not sure. I guess they just accepted my explanation that I didn't have a second account🤷 https://i.imgur.com/hNTlrM5.jpg

SaiJin 09-14-2021 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albaniansniper (Post 1167953)

Microsoft stuff.... that's practically a death sentence.