My account has been suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-18-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default My account has been suspended

Hi,
My account has been suspended for related accounts, and Amazon is asking for a POA.

My account is not a stealth account and opened it myself with my passport and everything is legit.

I've never logged in to my account on another computer.

No one logged into his account on my computer.

My PC is new and built it myself.

I opened my account myself.

I never gave permission to anybody except for some Shopify app developers and I don't think they're the cause because the apps are used by many people.

I use Surfshark VPN a lot and I thought it was the cause of the deactivation.

I send many POAs to amazon and they said it's not enough. I explained that I use the VPN a lot and I think it's the cause of this deactivation, and they said it's not enough.


They told me you have another account under the name DKLAB. and they gave me the name of the account user, after some research, I found that he's from Chile.

can Anyone help me with this?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-18-2021
Beautiful's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 3,926
Thanks: 794
Thanked 689 Times in 600 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 21%
iTrader: (8)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Check the amazon discussion board, there are many in the last 1-2 months reporting these types of suspension out of error

If you appeal with a well worded POA and explain there's no chance you have another account, you'll get reinstated after they review your account

If you're using bad IPs, that could be a linking issue, but they should still reinstate if you don't have enough ties to the guy in Chile.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-18-2021
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,818
Thanks: 425
Thanked 526 Times in 470 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnanauk View Post
Hi,
My account has been suspended for related accounts, and Amazon is asking for a POA.

My account is not a stealth account and opened it myself with my passport and everything is legit.

I've never logged in to my account on another computer.

No one logged into his account on my computer.

My PC is new and built it myself.

I opened my account myself.

I never gave permission to anybody except for some Shopify app developers and I don't think they're the cause because the apps are used by many people.

I use Surfshark VPN a lot and I thought it was the cause of the deactivation.

I send many POAs to amazon and they said it's not enough. I explained that I use the VPN a lot and I think it's the cause of this deactivation, and they said it's not enough.


They told me you have another account under the name DKLAB. and they gave me the name of the account user, after some research, I found that he's from Chile.

can Anyone help me with this?
Amazon don't link accounts without any proper linkage, even if you appeal it will not be accepted and you will get same reply again and again, either someone used your identity to open account which is suspended or something other of your info used

Worth trying it, vpn is not issue, they not linked you due to VPN, for vpn they deactivate accounts on performance issues
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-19-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Amazon don't link accounts without any proper linkage, even if you appeal it will not be accepted and you will get same reply again and again, either someone used your identity to open account which is suspended or something other of your info used

Worth trying it, vpn is not issue, they not linked you due to VPN, for vpn they deactivate accounts on performance issues
Could be a used vcc?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-19-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
Check the amazon discussion board, there are many in the last 1-2 months reporting these types of suspension out of error

If you appeal with a well worded POA and explain there's no chance you have another account, you'll get reinstated after they review your account

If you're using bad IPs, that could be a linking issue, but they should still reinstate if you don't have enough ties to the guy in Chile.
Apparently they have a reason which I still haven't don't know.

I bought a lot of credit cards from this forum. Could be a used vcc?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-19-2021
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 66,903
Thanks: 5,242
Thanked 8,110 Times in 7,425 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnanauk View Post
Apparently they have a reason which I still haven't don't know.

I bought a lot of credit cards from this forum. Could be a used vcc?
Highly unlikely that the authorized seller would reuse VCCs across customers
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-19-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Highly unlikely that the authorized seller would reuse VCCs across customers
The only reasons I can think of are:

1- VPN
2- Used VCC
3- Third party apps

Never logged in to my account on a different PC.
I created my account myself
never gave permission to any developer

I have more than 1000 products. Could be ASIN/SKU issue?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-19-2021
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,818
Thanks: 425
Thanked 526 Times in 470 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnanauk View Post
Apparently they have a reason which I still haven't don't know.

I bought a lot of credit cards from this forum. Could be a used vcc?
It can be VCC if its used on previously suspended account, vcc, Id number entered in seller central are instant linkage
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-19-2021
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

I also had my account got suspended for the same reason last week. I don't recognize the linked account name that they gave me. They rejected all my poa and utility bills.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-21-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam1323 View Post
I also had my account got suspended for the same reason last week. I don't recognize the linked account name that they gave me. They rejected all my poa and utility bills.
Did you use VPN or bought a VCC from this forum?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-21-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

I also had my account got suspended for the same reason.
On the first call to support, they told me the name of the associated account.
On the second call, they said the reason is the same credit card on the first and second accounts.

Try again to call them and find out the reason for blocking the account.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-21-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelo View Post
I also had my account got suspended for the same reason.
On the first call to support, they told me the name of the associated account.
On the second call, they said the reason is the same credit card on the first and second accounts.

Try again to call them and find out the reason for blocking the account.

For the past 17 days, I kept eliminating the deactivation causes, and as of now, either the VPN or the VCC. For the last 2 years and 3 months, I bought 6 VCCs from ONLY this forum.

I registered my account back in Apr 2019. Amazon support team told me the associated account user is from Chile and he opened his account in Oct 2020


They gave me his full name and his UK LTD company name. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to contact him so that I can confirm the deactivation reason.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-21-2021
e2free's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,818
Thanks: 425
Thanked 526 Times in 470 Posts
Activity: 35%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (23)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnanauk View Post
For the past 17 days, I kept eliminating the deactivation causes, and as of now, either the VPN or the VCC. For the last 2 years and 3 months, I bought 6 VCCs from ONLY this forum.

I registered my account back in Apr 2019. Amazon support team told me the associated account user is from Chile and he opened his account in Oct 2020


They gave me his full name and his UK LTD company name. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to contact him so that I can confirm the deactivation reason.
You can findout uk Ltd company if its registered and surly its registered on your name as you claim he used your identity

If its on different name then it's definitely the vcc which is used on both accounts, no way to get that account back
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-21-2021
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

I never said he used my identity. And if we both used the same vcc, then he definitely bought it from this forum
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-30-2021
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 18
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 25%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Amazon can link accounts also according to these parameters:
- Similar SKU information
- Similar storefront names
- Identical Item Types. Examples are: both sellers listing pillows, both sellers listing cellphones.
- Identical ASIN

Last edited by Kelo; 07-30-2021 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

have you called account health?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 4 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 66,903
Thanks: 5,242
Thanked 8,110 Times in 7,425 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by abe221 View Post
have you called account health?
Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,536
Thanks: 261
Thanked 1,901 Times in 1,634 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

This is amazon at its finest. They were linking accounts to another completely unrelated account only because of 1 similarity which is absurd.

You most likely won't get that account back. There were small instances where very select few did after re confirming their identities
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 108
Thanks: 82
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 59%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

My seller account too was deactivated becuase they wanted me to provide documents as a approved seller to sell Microsoft products, which I did not have, so I had to let it go, no choice. Time to move on I guess with new projects!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 66,903
Thanks: 5,242
Thanked 8,110 Times in 7,425 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaniansniper View Post
My seller account too was deactivated becuase they wanted me to provide documents as a approved seller to sell Microsoft products, which I did not have, so I had to let it go, no choice. Time to move on I guess with new projects!
MS products are an account killer in general - very tough and risky
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 1 Week Ago
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 36
Thanks: 27
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 6%
Longevity: 17%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

After so many emails and explanations, amazon just reactivated my account. They didn't tell me what was the deactivation cause. I think it was the VPN but I'm still not sure. I guess they just accepted my explanation that I didn't have a second account🤷
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 1 Week Ago
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 11,536
Thanks: 261
Thanked 1,901 Times in 1,634 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 89%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: My account has been suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaniansniper View Post
My seller account too was deactivated becuase they wanted me to provide documents as a approved seller to sell Microsoft products, which I did not have, so I had to let it go, no choice. Time to move on I guess with new projects!
Microsoft stuff.... that's practically a death sentence.
Reply With Quote
Reply



« quick question | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your eBay account has been suspended suspended after listing items Chris18181 eBay Suspensions 9 05-25-2021 05:32 AM
ebay account suspended for a year ...paypal suspended forever dreamzilla PayPal Talk 6 06-27-2014 12:58 PM
eBay account suspended indefinitely now linked account suspended too eby eBay Suspensions 3 07-04-2013 03:39 PM
Can selling similar items as my old suspended account cause me to be suspended mxrider241 eBay Suspensions 10 03-27-2012 10:54 PM
Power Seller account suspended due to link to another suspended account!! dreameR.78 UK eBay & Paypal 9 08-22-2009 09:59 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58