vmware issues - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 12-03-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default vmware issues

hey everyone

i am creating different buyer accounts using vmware for amazon. i keep getting suspended sometimes only takes 5 minutes. i don't know what i am doing wrong. here is my set up in as much details as i can give:

1. i am using a pc that was kicked off of amazon already. i have used vmware before and never got linked , but now i am . am i creating the virtual desktop incorrectly? i remember i was taught to split the virtual disk, is that causing me to get linked? as for the os, i am using the same image i have always used, but a fresh install of the same image doesn't link accounts(according to my understanding)

2. i am using fresh never before used ips from IPBurger.com.

3. i am using vcc created from my citibank account. are the vccs from citibank no good and that is what is getting me linked?

i really don't understand what i am doing wrong. i read Amazon Ghost more than i read any other book in my life.

ps. the first virtual desktop i created survives longer, but then the new virtual desktops die out. are my virtual desktops getting linked somehow?

someone please help. thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: vmware issues

What windows OS are you using?

What are you using for Phone Number?

The VCC may or may not be a problem.

What Browser are you using? and is it the latest version?
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
noob (12-04-2021)
Old 12-04-2021
Threadstarter  

i am using windows 10

for the phones, i am using an app that provides free phones and gives an option to pay $5 a year for a phone number so i am using that (textnow) (btw, i purchased like 20-30 phone numbers on there and all accounts are suspended...is it really that likely that all 20-30 phone numbers got me linked? i feel like it is highly unlikely that all would fail)

i am using google chrome and yes it is the latest version

do you see a flaw in what i am doing?
Old 12-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Are you just creating accounts or also placing an order? Phone no seems to be your problem then vcc,
If its after placing order then you have to provide them bank statement
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
noob (12-04-2021)
Old 12-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post
i am using windows 10

for the phones, i am using an app that provides free phones and gives an option to pay $5 a year for a phone number so i am using that (textnow) (btw, i purchased like 20-30 phone numbers on there and all accounts are suspended...is it really that likely that all 20-30 phone numbers got me linked? i feel like it is highly unlikely that all would fail)

i am using google chrome and yes it is the latest version

do you see a flaw in what i am doing?
The Phone is your problem, Amazon can detect that you are NOT using a real phone.
noob (12-04-2021)
Old 12-04-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Are you just creating accounts or also placing an order? Phone no seems to be your problem then vcc,
If its after placing order then you have to provide them bank statement
yes i also place an order and i have to provide them with bank statements which i don't want to provide them with as citibank won't show the vcc number it will show the actually cc number on the account the physical one
Old 12-04-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
The Phone is your problem, Amazon can detect that you are NOT using a real phone.
hey mm78, first of all i want to thank you for being so responsive. second of all, are you sure that can be the issue? as you know many ppl on this forums successfully use google voice. actually, i buy seller accounts from beautiful and each account always contains a google voice. isn't google voice and textnow app essentially the same thing?? they are both not real phones
Old 12-04-2021
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post
hey mm78, first of all i want to thank you for being so responsive. second of all, are you sure that can be the issue? as you know many ppl on this forums successfully use google voice. actually, i buy seller accounts from beautiful and each account always contains a google voice. isn't google voice and textnow app essentially the same thing?? they are both not real phones
I can almost give you a 95% guarantee it's TEXTFree. What Beautiful may be doing is creating the account with a legit number, AT&T, Sprint, and so on....then later down the road switching the number to GV. I use to make my ebay accounts this way, that way it all looked legit.
noob (12-05-2021)
Old 12-05-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 27%
Longevity: 54%

Its your vcc, when the billing address does not match they block the account, you have to provide them vcc statement which shows the vcc number only way to fix this issue phone no can be also issue buts its 100% card

Its quite normal for amazon to suspend the buyer account
The Following User Says Thank You to e2free For This Useful Post:
noob (12-05-2021)
Old 12-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
I can almost give you a 95% guarantee it's TEXTFree. What Beautiful may be doing is creating the account with a legit number, AT&T, Sprint, and so on....then later down the road switching the number to GV. I use to make my ebay accounts this way, that way it all looked legit.
i sure hope to god you are wrong cause that makes this an extreme headache. i did purchase some buyer accounts from z2u.com cause these buyers already come with a phone number provided, and i still get shut down after my first purchase. that is why i think it has something to do with either the vcc or the vmware some how leaking the actually ip or linking my main desktop or something like that. i am not very good with technology which makes this even harder. thanks anyways though. if you can think of anything else, all input would be greatly apprecitated.
Old 12-05-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
Its your vcc, when the billing address does not match they block the account, you have to provide them vcc statement which shows the vcc number only way to fix this issue phone no can be also issue buts its 100% card

Its quite normal for amazon to suspend the buyer account
yes, i strongly believe it has something to do with the vccs or that vmware is leaking information. i saw some posts on this forum with people having the same issue and others posting that now amazon is able to somehow tell that i am using a virtul desktop which is a red flag for them cause that is not a normal thing for a normal buyer to do. anyways, i will have to test the vcc theory out first. if i still get a message to sending billing info, i can atleast cross out this theory and move on to the next. thanks for the input
Old 02-09-2022

Longevity: 13%

the thing is, you are using unique vcc, but amazon authorizing and checking that card with bank, and bank assigned you ID when u created bank, which they share with amazon, so when you make ur 1st or 2nd or 3rd vcc, yes its unique, but they can see ur ID when amazon send 0$ charge to ur bank and when you put order, within 4-5 mins accounts getting hold