Old Amazon Seller Account revival / reinstatement help. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 08-18-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Old Amazon Seller Account revival / reinstatement help.

Alright long story short my personal account got linked to my wifes old banned account from many years back cause she accidently put her card on my buyers account to buy some shoes. That card linked to my amazon buyers account and now my personal account is now banned. I looked into this and they said the only way to do this is revive my old account first and both of them will be unbanned. Heres some pics on what my current deal is, anyone can help or give any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Random facts:
- the old banned account was from 2017 and was suspended for selling some may or may not counterfeit stuff that I dont have invoices to prove it (some creative work or advice may be needed here since I dont know what im doing but would need some tips)
- the personal account never gotten suspended and is still in perfectly good shape aside from linked to the old previously banned account

My reasoning in doing trying to revive the old account is because I tried number of times telling amazon this was a mistake and is my wifes account and not mine. (the facts are clear that it was hers and her info) but they keep giving me the same needs more info copy and paste.

Any help here via DM's or services will honestly be very greatly apprecited.
TY in advice btw
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-18-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 46%
Default Re: Old Amazon Seller Account revival / reinstatement help.

also how do i upload pictures for you.

heres an irl for the pics I uploaded for reference.

https://imgur.com/a/aouL03u
Old 08-18-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorJackie View Post
Alright long story short my personal account got linked to my wifes old banned account from many years back cause she accidently put her card on my buyers account to buy some shoes. That card linked to my amazon buyers account and now my personal account is now banned. I looked into this and they said the only way to do this is revive my old account first and both of them will be unbanned. Heres some pics on what my current deal is, anyone can help or give any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Random facts:
- the old banned account was from 2017 and was suspended for selling some may or may not counterfeit stuff that I dont have invoices to prove it (some creative work or advice may be needed here since I dont know what im doing but would need some tips)
- the personal account never gotten suspended and is still in perfectly good shape aside from linked to the old previously banned account

My reasoning in doing trying to revive the old account is because I tried number of times telling amazon this was a mistake and is my wifes account and not mine. (the facts are clear that it was hers and her info) but they keep giving me the same needs more info copy and paste.

Any help here via DM's or services will honestly be very greatly apprecited.
TY in advice btw
So amazon will ban people in the same household and half the time for more specific reasons... your friends too .

Yes, it's nuts .

Sure, try to revive it, but I'd start with Amazon Ghost if I were you
Old 08-19-2022

Longevity: 27%

By now your wifes account will be permanently banned without the chance of re-instatement. By all means put some effort into it to find out for yourself but do not spend any money on it. Anyone who contacts you saying they can help is a lying scammer.

As a result your account will also remain suspended. It's simply the way Amazon operate.

If you must get back onto Amazon then you will need to create a new account using brand new details, data etc. Nothing must be shared with you or your wife, absolutely nothing.
Old 08-19-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Nothing must be shared with you or your wife, absolutely nothing.
OP ^ this must be key
Old 08-19-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
By now your wifes account will be permanently banned without the chance of re-instatement. By all means put some effort into it to find out for yourself but do not spend any money on it. Anyone who contacts you saying they can help is a lying scammer.

As a result your account will also remain suspended. It's simply the way Amazon operate.

If you must get back onto Amazon then you will need to create a new account using brand new details, data etc. Nothing must be shared with you or your wife, absolutely nothing.
Yep... this.

He explained it even much better than me.