Amazon reinstatement! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 04-18-2017

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Amazon reinstatement!

So back in 2012 I was suspended indefinitely by amazon after incorrectly listing unofficial iphone cables in a genuine advert. This resulted in complaints and low feedback plus a complaint from apple to boot.

I attempted several times with very well written emails with no luck.

I have been flying with stealth accounts on ebay and amazon since but stubled across an advert by a company who promise to get you reinstated with their bespoke emails for you to send.

Well I decided to take the plunge. I felt it a worthy risk / reward ratio as having a totally clean amazon profile gives a lot more options with my own products and for general peace of mind.

It actually worked which I really didnt expect to happen.As of yesterday my dead original seller account is back fully reinstated.

Anyone else used these services?

PS. I will still be using stealth as I think it is the best method for safety but it is a great feeling to be 'clean' again haha
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2017

Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Amazon reinstatement!

Wow, congrats! That's amazing.
Old 04-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Wow Kiroshi - congrats on the reinstatement. Never used this kind of 3rd party service - maybe you should get in on referral business
Old 04-18-2017
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 54%

I tried. And that company worked very professional. I gave them my account data and they evaluated the situation based on what led to the closure of my account and my communication with amazon so far. This evaluation was free of charge. They sent me an email and where very honest, telling me that if they try to get the account reinstated there will be only a 5 % chance. So I decided to take things in my own hands and not pay money for their service. And they never charged me. The account got shut down as predicted Since then I use stealth. Just wanted to point out that the company I used was 100 % fair and no rip off at all with a realistic assessment of the situation. So I'd recommend for other people to check these services out before or while going stealth. However make sure you don't get ripped of by some black sheep, that'll tell you, your'e back on selling in no time, just give us 500 bucks up front

Last edited by dachilla; 04-18-2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-18-2017
Threadstarter  

I guess the point I am trying to make is that I considered myself as the worst type of suspended from what I did in their eyes. This goes to show that Amazon are willing to give most people another shot, but what is critical is:

1. The plan of action. It took a total of 6 emails with revised plans of action to get reinstated.
2. emailing the managing directors office is the only way I got responses. All other ones were automated bot denials at best, sometimes no reply at all.
Old 04-19-2017

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 70%

Care to post the appeal they sent?
Old 04-19-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

Which company are you referring to? All the ones i have had conversations with wouldnt touch something along the lines of "incorrectly listing unofficial iphone cables in a genuine advert". Reasons i have always been given is that there is NO coming back from those suspensions...
Old 04-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
Care to post the appeal they sent?
So why I chose this company is they say they do bespoke messages specific to your case every time, which they did. They do not use templates and claim (which makes sense) that Amazon have bots to automatically pick up on templates. For this reason I will not be posting any full templates. It would also be disrespectful to a company who are clearly doing a good thing well.

But in a nutshell it had 3 sections:

A. Description of the issues that caused the suspension: (followed by what happened)

B. Explanation of the steps I have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won't happen again:
(this was basically stating in 6 detailed points that all listings have been deleted as well as details of my new business, what I sell and invoices attached, which was refreshing as I was able to send real invoices lol)
** Apparently amazon are clamping down on 3rd party re sellers so invoices help ALOT.

C. Any additional details
(this included what controls I have put in place to ensure this doesnt happen again

_____

Another note is that I fully admitted fault. I basically explained (which was the truth) that I did not understand how to list items on amazon after only dealing with ebay previously.
Old 04-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
Which company are you referring to? All the ones i have had conversations with wouldnt touch something along the lines of "incorrectly listing unofficial iphone cables in a genuine advert". Reasons i have always been given is that there is NO coming back from those suspensions...
Yeah I always had the same impression man. I'm still in shock to be honest about the whole thing. When I paid I had a sinking feeling of "why did I just throw money down the drain like that?"
Old 04-19-2017
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 50%

Hmmm...they (why are we not using their name? How much they paying you to advertise? :P ) could not help where an account had been suspended without (or indeed after unsucessful appeal. They require the original suspension email but wont touch deleted accounts.

Of course they wont touch stealth accounts that have been suspended either.

Seems like a very expensive appeal letter writing service to me, but great if it worked for you.

I was put off when i saw they were a new company with little feedback.
Old 04-19-2017
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera View Post
Hmmm...they (why are we not using their name? How much they paying you to advertise? :P ) could not help where an account had been suspended without (or indeed after unsucessful appeal. They require the original suspension email but wont touch deleted accounts.

Of course they wont touch stealth accounts that have been suspended either.

Seems like a very expensive appeal letter writing service to me, but great if it worked for you.

I was put off when i saw they were a new company with little feedback.
I havent used my name for the very reason that I didnt want to come across like I was being paid to talk about them. I'm sure there are many many others who can do the same to be fair
Old 04-22-2017

Longevity: 65%

Could you post their name so we can use them? How much was the fee?
Old 04-26-2017

Longevity: 74%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiroshi View Post
So back in 2012 I was suspended indefinitely by amazon after incorrectly listing unofficial iphone cables in a genuine advert. This resulted in complaints and low feedback plus a complaint from apple to boot.

I attempted several times with very well written emails with no luck.

I have been flying with stealth accounts on ebay and amazon since but stubled across an advert by a company who promise to get you reinstated with their bespoke emails for you to send.

Well I decided to take the plunge. I felt it a worthy risk / reward ratio as having a totally clean amazon profile gives a lot more options with my own products and for general peace of mind.

It actually worked which I really didnt expect to happen.As of yesterday my dead original seller account is back fully reinstated.

Anyone else used these services?

PS. I will still be using stealth as I think it is the best method for safety but it is a great feeling to be 'clean' again haha

I also had an account that was suspended indefinitely way back in 2011. I tried contacting one of those services just recently about getting it back and they told me they can't help me because I cannot login to the account anymore and they can't find the store link for my username.

So were you able to login to your account still when you attempted to get the account back? Was your store URL still up and running too?
Old 05-02-2017

Longevity: 40%

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post

can anybody recommend where i can get a company to do an appeal as it will be our second appeal letter i will be writing for this particular suspension.

they have now asked for a second round of details as below , is it worth trying to re-open the account?

Basil

:-

You can send .pdf, .jpg, .png, or .gif files. These documents must be authentic and unaltered. We may call your supplier to verify the documents. You may remove pricing information, but the rest of the document must be visible. We will maintain the confidentiality of your supplier contact information.

To talk to someone about this email, ask our Seller Support team to contact you (https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/hz/contact-us).

However, we still need more information regarding your plan of action for Inauthentic Item & Safety Incident complaints before we can reinstate your selling privileges.

What you can do

Reply to this email with a plan of action that contains the following:

1. Description of the issues that caused the complaints.
2. Explanation of the steps you have taken to resolve the issues and ensure that similar complaints won’t happen again.
3. Any additional details you would like us to know.

For information on creating and submitting your plan, search “Appeal the Removal of Selling Privileges” in Seller Central Help.

What happens next

We’ll review the information you send and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. If we can confirm the information you provide and your plan of action sufficiently addresses the complaints, we will consider reinstating your selling privileges.