eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Suspensions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/)
-   -   How can i deal with this?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-suspensions/148608-how-can-i-deal.html)

s1048687 09-16-2022 03:05 PM

How can i deal with this??

My new "stealth" seller account was up and running perfectly, total sales since july around 3k...numerous fba orders and some fbm, one positive feedback. No violations at all, account health was perfect.

I opened a new account with my brother's identity, on a new ip address and his details. He did the video verification etc and basically, i took over the account.
So not technically a "stealth" account but not a legit account either. first sale was 7.20

Long story short, i got sick of the returns getting sent to his address and having to always ask him to deal with the returned items so 2 days ago i changed the return address. that was all i changed. i didnt realize it would cause any issues at all, but sure as ****, yesterday i got the account deactivation notice for Multiple Selling Accounts Policy violation...i didnt think they even monitored your return address settings. They linked it to my old suspended account based purely on the return address, which is an office building with numerous other suites. I simply changed the return address from his home address to another suite number in the same office building that my suspended account was in with a new, unused ste number.

Now they want
"A Plan of Action that includes:
Verification that the originally enforced account was successfully reactivated, or (Not Possible)
An explanation and supporting documentation to show that you no longer own/no longer have a relationship to the originally enforced account"

How do you supply proof that you arent related to a suspended account? Even if it wasnt related, how do you prove a negative?

Advice appreciated.
thanks

murdered_by_ebay 09-16-2022 03:47 PM

Re: How can i deal with this??

I think in this case your brother should explain it is his business and he only used your returns address for returns and that you are not related to his business but are only a relative helps process returns. I would attach invoices and other business documentation showing he runs the business

pointman 09-16-2022 05:27 PM

This is good to know and strange to hear as I had read in other places on the forum that they did not monitor return addresses?

Hopefully one of the more senior sellers in the forum can confirm/deny this.

Beautiful 09-17-2022 10:31 AM

They wouldn't suspend you or link you by using the same return address / different suite #

They likely found enough similarities in the items you were selling between multiple accounts. If you were selling the same ASIN / listing pages you previously sold that is a much bigger cause of linking/suspension

Just keep that in mind in your appeal

pointman 09-17-2022 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1201580)
They wouldn't suspend you or link you by using the same return address / different suite #

They likely found enough similarities in the items you were selling between multiple accounts. If you were selling the same ASIN / listing pages you previously sold that is a much bigger cause of linking/suspension

What if all items were deleted from the previous account (even while being suspended)?

If they are still tracking even after deleting them out of the catalogue, do they base it off a certain % of similar items?

rsot 09-18-2022 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pointman (Post 1201597)
What if all items were deleted from the previous account (even while being suspended)?

If they are still tracking even after deleting them out of the catalogue, do they base it off a certain % of similar items?

Easy to still track even after deleting them, sadly

s1048687 09-18-2022 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beautiful (Post 1201580)

But its all automated right? It had to be triggered by the change in return address...bc it happened soon after i changed it.

rsot 09-19-2022 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1048687 (Post 1201650)
But its all automated right? It had to be triggered by the change in return address...bc it happened soon after i changed it.

Or possibly system picked up on the amount of returns

SaiJin 09-19-2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s1048687 (Post 1201650)

Do you use the same computer for his account?