How can i deal with this?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 09-16-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 10%
Default How can i deal with this??

My new "stealth" seller account was up and running perfectly, total sales since july around 3k...numerous fba orders and some fbm, one positive feedback. No violations at all, account health was perfect.

I opened a new account with my brother's identity, on a new ip address and his details. He did the video verification etc and basically, i took over the account.
So not technically a "stealth" account but not a legit account either. first sale was 7.20

Long story short, i got sick of the returns getting sent to his address and having to always ask him to deal with the returned items so 2 days ago i changed the return address. that was all i changed. i didnt realize it would cause any issues at all, but sure as ****, yesterday i got the account deactivation notice for Multiple Selling Accounts Policy violation...i didnt think they even monitored your return address settings. They linked it to my old suspended account based purely on the return address, which is an office building with numerous other suites. I simply changed the return address from his home address to another suite number in the same office building that my suspended account was in with a new, unused ste number.

Now they want
"A Plan of Action that includes:
Verification that the originally enforced account was successfully reactivated, or (Not Possible)
An explanation and supporting documentation to show that you no longer own/no longer have a relationship to the originally enforced account"

How do you supply proof that you arent related to a suspended account? Even if it wasnt related, how do you prove a negative?

Advice appreciated.
thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-16-2022

Activity: 78%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: How can i deal with this??

I think in this case your brother should explain it is his business and he only used your returns address for returns and that you are not related to his business but are only a relative helps process returns. I would attach invoices and other business documentation showing he runs the business
Old 09-16-2022

Longevity: 76%

This is good to know and strange to hear as I had read in other places on the forum that they did not monitor return addresses?

Hopefully one of the more senior sellers in the forum can confirm/deny this.
Old 09-17-2022
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 33%

They wouldn't suspend you or link you by using the same return address / different suite #

They likely found enough similarities in the items you were selling between multiple accounts. If you were selling the same ASIN / listing pages you previously sold that is a much bigger cause of linking/suspension

Just keep that in mind in your appeal
Old 09-17-2022

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post
They wouldn't suspend you or link you by using the same return address / different suite #

They likely found enough similarities in the items you were selling between multiple accounts. If you were selling the same ASIN / listing pages you previously sold that is a much bigger cause of linking/suspension

What if all items were deleted from the previous account (even while being suspended)?

If they are still tracking even after deleting them out of the catalogue, do they base it off a certain % of similar items?
Old 09-18-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
What if all items were deleted from the previous account (even while being suspended)?

If they are still tracking even after deleting them out of the catalogue, do they base it off a certain % of similar items?
Easy to still track even after deleting them, sadly
Old 09-18-2022
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful View Post

But its all automated right? It had to be triggered by the change in return address...bc it happened soon after i changed it.
Old 09-19-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1048687 View Post
But its all automated right? It had to be triggered by the change in return address...bc it happened soon after i changed it.
Or possibly system picked up on the amount of returns
Old 09-19-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,535 Times in 2,189 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1048687 View Post
Do you use the same computer for his account?