What is the deal with pp lately? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 01-06-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 121
Thanks: 7
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
iTrader: (4)
Default What is the deal with pp lately?

Ok. All of my accounts are being limited. All personal. All following the right steps to ensure no detection. Non of these accounts are selling on ebay. Here is the kicker ... they are asking for my ss number!

I know pp has recently extended buyer protection outside of ebay for reasons other than snad. Geeze what is going on? I am not selling over 500 nor withdrawing over 500. I've used this system forever without problems and now I am getting hit and limited and being asked for ss number, id, etc just as if I had a premier acct.

Need help and suggestions people. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Happy New Year as well
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 01-06-2011
123's Avatar
123 123 is offline
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,165
Thanks: 390
Thanked 1,242 Times in 705 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (631)
Default

Sounds like you got to check your stealth methods over again, I haven't had any problems with my the accounts I've created this year. I would advise to let your accounts sit for 2 weeks before using it at all. It seems to work for me good.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-12-2011
holymoly's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 842
Thanks: 30
Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 79%
iTrader: (1)
Send a message via Yahoo to holymoly
Default

SSN is something you get for re-verification. Or when you reach the 20K limit (or near it)
__________________
Assume people are stupid...and you are probably RIGHT.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 313
Thanks: 31
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Sounds like you got to check your stealth methods over again, I haven't had any problems with my the accounts I've created this year. I would advise to let your accounts sit for 2 weeks before using it at all. It seems to work for me good.
how often and how much do you withdraw tho? thats the thing. you reccomend leaving everything alone for 2 weeks before even selling or anything on ebay before using?

m account on paypal got limited and i do not understand why. they wanted me to verify all of this info and i cannot do that. so i am making an account to where they ask for this info, i can provide it to them. even if the account lasts for three weeks i will make a few grand profit and i will be happy.

i would also like to know how i can get a bank account for myself and keep getting them for all of the accounts i make.

thanks

steve
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 432
Thanked 102 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesokol21 View Post
how often and how much do you withdraw tho? thats the thing. you reccomend leaving everything alone for 2 weeks before even selling or anything on ebay before using?

m account on paypal got limited and i do not understand why. they wanted me to verify all of this info and i cannot do that. so i am making an account to where they ask for this info, i can provide it to them. even if the account lasts for three weeks i will make a few grand profit and i will be happy.

i would also like to know how i can get a bank account for myself and keep getting them for all of the accounts i make.

thanks

steve
How old was the account? How much money did you take in and during what period of time? And when did you withdraw after certain money was received?
These questions I asked will help us find a solution to your problem.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-25-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,026
Thanks: 432
Thanked 102 Times in 70 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Keep us updated!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-26-2011
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (0)
Default

this is interesting.

why the hell would they bother you if you're not even selling anything or going over limits.....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 313
Thanks: 31
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialGenius View Post
How old was the account? How much money did you take in and during what period of time? And when did you withdraw after certain money was received?
These questions I asked will help us find a solution to your problem.
well i took money out everyday at the same time everyday. i make at least a hundred dollars to $300 daily on the account. and i need that money to pay bills. i withdrew everything to make the balance zero everyday. i ****in hate paypal and the limits they impose so i take as much out as fast as i can so it doesnt get held if it gets limited.

this is in the past and i am gunna do it differently but how can i do it differently if i need the money?

i am going to have 5 accounts running with listing anywhere between 10 and 20 items per account. the categories i list in do not have any limits on me but i usually start off slow and increase it each day.

let me know what you think.

steve
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 313
Thanks: 31
Thanked 42 Times in 30 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pman View Post
this is interesting.

why the hell would they bother you if you're not even selling anything or going over limits.....
paypal is a co ck sucker... thats why. they will fu ck you any way they can.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stevesokol21 For This Useful Post:
Alps_a somewhatlegend (02-27-2011)
  #10  
Old 02-27-2011
Alps_a somewhatlegend's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 757
Thanks: 436
Thanked 172 Times in 137 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 74%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevesokol21 View Post
paypal is a co ck sucker... thats why. they will fu ck you any way they can.

LOL.... yes.... I didn't know them kinda words until I met eb and pp!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to deal with return? dandandandan eBay Discussion! 9 10-26-2010 07:59 PM
How to deal with return? dandandandan UK eBay & Paypal 5 10-26-2010 01:01 PM
What's the deal with QuiBids.com? jamblix Everything Else 4 06-14-2010 08:48 AM
How to deal with Competitors? onceuponatime eBay Discussion! 40 11-02-2009 10:23 AM
What's the deal? ukps Everything Else 7 02-03-2008 07:42 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58