eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Amazon Tracking (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-tracking/)
-   -   Vmware Windows Serial Key (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/amazon-tracking/114121-vmware-windows-serial-key.html)

Freakzilla 01-20-2018 11:05 AM

Vmware Windows Serial Key

Hi Guys,

I'm having a play around with vmware Workstation 12. Is it ok for several images to have the same windows key? I'm going to use different Os's, but checking it's ok for some to have the same key.

Thanks

Play 01-20-2018 11:07 AM

Re: Vmware Windows Serial Key

I've got a few without serial keys even entered. You get used to Windows reminding you to enter a serial key. Other than a black desktop background, you won't notice the difference. ;)

Edit - I think if you use multiple serial keys it doesn't work in long run, prompting you the key is already assigned to another machine, or something of that nature. I'm not 100% sure though.

dachilla 01-20-2018 11:07 AM

not a prob... nobody can see your serial key

Freakzilla 01-20-2018 11:26 AM

Thanks Guys

Do you always work from the same blank clone and rename it, or create from fresh each time?

Play 01-20-2018 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 896410)
Thanks Guys

Do you always work from the same blank clone and rename it, or create from fresh each time?

Personally I create a fresh one just to avoid any potential similarities (bearing in mind you're going the extra mile as it is by segregating accounts per virtual machine). Only makes sense you'd do that.

I also recommend a different OS on each machine.

Freakzilla 01-20-2018 08:52 PM

Thanks,

Last question. Do you go for NAT or Bridged if you go for Bridged do you tick the box underneath to replicate the connection?

Cheers

nate 01-20-2018 10:19 PM

You can buy Windows 10 keys on eBay for $5 from someone in the UK. ebay shuts him down and he keeps coming right back.

Windows 7 you can use... Damn whats the name of that program????

Daz's Windows Loader... You can run it from USB and never put it on your computer. I will not work if your past the Windows trial. (black screen/unauthorized copy of windows) there is a way to fix it tho by deleting a update and changing something in registry but I cant remember off the top of my head how to do it right now.

You can get it here on mydigitallife forum. It wouldnt trust it if you download it anywhere else.
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...ownload.58464/
You can turn windows 7 into windows 10 once you use the hack.

dachilla 01-21-2018 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 896502)
You can buy Windows 10 keys on eBay for $5 from someone in the UK. ebay shuts him down and he keeps coming right back.

Windows 7 you can use... Damn whats the name of that program????

Daz's Windows Loader... You can run it from USB and never put it on your computer. I will not work if your past the Windows trial. (black screen/unauthorized copy of windows) there is a way to fix it tho by deleting a update and changing something in registry but I cant remember off the top of my head how to do it right now.

You can get it here on mydigitallife forum. It wouldnt trust it if you download it anywhere else.
https://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...ownload.58464/
You can turn windows 7 into windows 10 once you use the hack.

U mean KmSpico?

Also I wouldn't recommend to upgrade to win 10 on a virtual machine. Win 10 on VMware sux ass.

ScottieBoi 01-21-2018 12:00 PM

I just wanna know how you're gonna activate multiple versions of Windows using the same product key

dachilla 01-21-2018 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 896589)
I just wanna know how you're gonna activate multiple versions of Windows using the same product key

you can use one and the same product key on each installation of windows on your vmware... if you clone the VM it's pretty much the same...

Freakzilla 01-21-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 896589)

Create one VM and then clone it. Simple really.

MM78 01-21-2018 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 896632)
Create one VM and then clone it. Simple really.

This is what I have done, I created what I call "Master VMWares" with different Operating Systems from Windows XP Tiny to Windows 7, except Windows Me...that was a piece of crap.

empirestate 01-22-2018 03:08 AM

ScottieBoi 01-22-2018 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 896594)
you can use one and the same product key on each installation of windows on your vmware... if you clone the VM it's pretty much the same...

Not with different versions of Windows. Good luck using the same key to activate Windows XP and Windows 7

terryadams3030 01-23-2018 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 896641)
This is what I have done, I created what I call "Master VMWares" with different Operating Systems from Windows XP Tiny to Windows 7, except Windows Me...that was a piece of crap.

Interesting... Copy that

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Freakzilla 01-23-2018 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 896719)
Not with different versions of Windows. Good luck using the same key to activate Windows XP and Windows 7

It will already be activated from the master clone. I've done it, it works.

ScottieBoi 01-25-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 896879)
It will already be activated from the master clone. I've done it, it works.

I don't know about a "master clone" or what you're talking about, but you can't install Windows XP and Windows 7 and activate each with the same product key. You guys are talking about cloning a VM, but the guy is talking about DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF WINDOWS with the same product key. Not possible

Freakzilla 01-25-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 897228)
I don't know about a "master clone" or what you're talking about, but you can't install Windows XP and Windows 7 and activate each with the same product key. You guys are talking about cloning a VM, but the guy is talking about DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF WINDOWS with the same product key. Not possible

Who said that? I never said about installing two seperate os's with the same product key.

ScottieBoi 02-02-2018 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 897239)
Who said that? I never said about installing two seperate os's with the same product key.

Maybe there's some confusion on my part. This is what you said- "Is it ok for several images to have the same windows key? I'm going to use different Os's, but checking it's ok for some to have the same key."

Freakzilla 02-02-2018 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottieBoi (Post 898894)
Maybe there's some confusion on my part. This is what you said- "Is it ok for several images to have the same windows key? I'm going to use different Os's, but checking it's ok for some to have the same key."

Several images made from a master clone. It works fine.

hypothamus 01-27-2019 03:34 PM

can Win XP run Chrome browser ? How do the Windows OSs compare in terms of CPU and RAM ? I have lots of RAM to give, but only so much CPU.

What is the name of the Website that has all of the Windows keys posted... Running a blank.

MM78 01-27-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypothamus (Post 974383)
can Win XP run Chrome browser ? How do the Windows OSs compare in terms of CPU and RAM ? I have lots of RAM to give, but only so much CPU.

What is the name of the Website that has all of the Windows keys posted... Running a blank.

Just get a bootleg version of Win XP. XP can run chrome.