Calling All Amazon IP Linking Experts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Amazon Tracking

Amazon Tracking General discussions on Amazon tracking, browser cookies, flash objects, browser fingerprinting and more.

Old 04-08-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Calling All Amazon IP Linking Experts

I just bought an Amazon Ghost account but have a concern. When using a Ghost account.... I can understand how a person who is controlling the account can ensure the account is not linked to their old Amazon accounts as there are many things they can control to ensure this doesn't happen. However, what about when software is used with the Amazon Ghost account? Example is: I am the owner of the dropshipping software and my software does not directly access the web interface of the seller central account so our IP is not seen there, but our tool accesses Amazon MWS for API access and when we do this.... Amazon can see the server IP address where our database is located. My concern is... What happens if I have 15 clients using my software and one of my clients gets suspended? Do you think Amazon will link that account to all my other clients accounts from our server IP and suspend all my clients?

After doing more research I found out that many times even if I use a proxy that Amazon can see my root IP hiding behind the proxy. However, I also read that with a really good quality proxy that would not happen. Anybody know of any really good proxies out there that will hide the root IP?

"Yes, some proxy servers are non-anonymous, e.g., they send your real IP in a 'X-Forward-For' HTTP header.

Other headers might be used as well, like 'From', 'Client-IP', 'Coming-From', 'X-Coming-From' etc...

Your best option to truly hide your IP address would be to find an 'Elite' proxy server or to go with a SOCKS 4, SOCKS 5, or a VPN solution.

To inspect if a proxy server is anonymous or not, simply go to .whatsmyip. or set up your own HTTP server and watch for any HTTP header which seem to be leaking your IP address."

Thanks for your time.

Last edited by SpyGuy; 04-09-2018 at 02:59 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-09-2018

Activity: 12%
Longevity: 40%
Default Re: Calling All Amazon IP Linking Experts

I've used MWS API for some custom software I used in my business (suspended accounts with MWS API) and I have still not used it yet with my stealth accounts because similar complications as your own. I have not found a reasonable solution yet which satisfies me in terms of performance, practically or security(stealth). My situations relies heavily on performance / razerthin bandwidth so I don't think I will ever find a reasonable solution as VPN's bottleneck this.

I've tried researching solutions for my own personal case and the best solution IMO is tunneling traffic from your software (or your server in this case) through a Fresh VPN with a dead man/killswitch to block traffic in case the VPN drops to prevent IP leakage. The problem is this can get very complicated and any mess ups on your part with implementation can leak and ruin everything for you. If you are very technical and can implement this yourself with full confidence - great, but if you are not 100% confident you will have to rely on others to do this for you who do not have the same vested interest or concern as you do for your businesses success and they may not properly implement this tunnel / killswitch nor fully grasp how serious this is and if they screw up you are done. I've talked to many developers about my problem but many act like "yes" men who say they can solve this just so they can get hired but I do not trust their competence of the situation and I cannot afford to risk my business unless I am 100% confident in someone. I generally like to approach many people and aggregate their responses which helps me learn more about the solution required and their competence. Because of this developer risk do your due diligence with finding developers if you do hire someone to make a solution for you.

MWS API is seldmon talked about on the aspkin forums so I don't think there will be many responses to this thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Canadianleaf For This Useful Post:
SpyGuy (04-09-2018)
Old 04-09-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Calling All Amazon IP Linking Experts

Thanks a lot for your response. Yeah I'm seeing that many people are reading my post but you're the first to response, so I figured that there just aren't many people on here dealing with this kind of issue. I totally agree with you about being very skeptical with who I hire as there isn't room for even a small mistake. I will certainly prevent your idea to my developer and see what we can come up with. I want to keep clients happy for the long haul and I know they will be happy if I can come up with a solution for this.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyGuy For This Useful Post:
Canadianleaf (04-09-2018)